Beginning in June 2020, I will hold Zoom meetings/webinars exclusively for the registered participants of my Online Coaching & Mentoring program for a live discussion of Bar exam answering techniques. Click the Online Coaching tab for more info.
- ABDULHALIM, Jamela Jahaira M. – San Beda University
- ABRIGO, Yassen Jo Martin J. – Manuel S. Enverga University
- ACLETA, Jessica Samantha D. – Aemilianum College
- AGEAS, Henrik T. – Jose Rizal University (JRU)
- ALBESTOR, Saviya Basille O. – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- ALBURO, Rachel G. – University of Cebu
- ALFARO, Maria Aileene A. – Ateneo de Manila University (AdeMU)
- ALMADEN, Rosalie S. – DVOREF
- AMANTE, Ana Karmela S. – De La Salle Lipa
- AMBOLARIO, Mariphi C. – DVOREF
- ANGELES, Sigfred P. – San Beda College Alabang
- ARCILLAS, Klarissa U. – Arellano University
- ARENAS, Christine Marie L. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- ARIENZA, Ellen Lovea J. – San Beda College Alabang
- AUSTRIA, Dan Oliver M. – Centro Escolar University
- AYUBAN, Violeto D. – Bukidnon State University
- BABALCON, Gee Colleen D. – Arellano University
- BACULI-BUDADEN, Cynthia D. – Kalinga State University
- BALDERAS, Danika Blin M. – University of Cordilleras
- BELOSO, Darlene Mae P. – Ateneo de Manila University (AdeMU)
- BENEDICTO, Ana Victoria Therese M. – San Beda College Alabang
- BERNARDO, Mark Ebenezer A. – San Beda College Alabang
- BIGALBAL, Jesselle DC. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- BONCAYAO, Paty Karie C. – San Beda College Alabang
- BONITE, Kim Kervin B. – University of San Agustin (USA)
- BONOS, Sarah Esther H. – University of Santo Tomas – Legazpi
- BUAQUEN, Aleli C. – Arellano University
- BUCANG, Rizza Mae M. – University of Cordilleras
- BUENVENIDA, Necelle Y. – Colegio dela Purisima Conception
- BULLANDAY, Lawrence T. – University of Cordilleras
- BUNIEL, Emmy Tessalu S. – Ateneo de Davao
- BUTANTAN, Oberly Mae T. – Arellano University
- CABILDO, Josephine Ivane V. – San Beda College Alabang
- CALIWAN-GASPAY, Cherrylyn A. – Arellano University
- CAMEYENG, Sheena Seemba D. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- CAOILI-MARCELO, Deness Louise G. – University of Cordilleras
- CARPIO, Micah Celine S. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- CERIACO, Jeremae Ann T. – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- CHAVES, Consuelo G. – Liceo de Cagayan University
- CLEMENTE, Darwin D. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- DACARA, Charlene Mae C. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- DANSAL, Angelica Krystle L. – San Beda College Alabang
- DAVILA, Ernest Benz S. – Cor Jesu College
- DAYAP III, Rafael B. – University of Santo Tomas – Legazpi
- DE ASIS, Camille Anne P. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- DE GUZMAN, May DL. – Arellano University
- DE JESUS, Leigh Anne DL. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- DE LUNA, Rudolf Conrad G. – Ateneo de Manila University (AdeMU)
- DE MATA, Annamarie Junel G. – San Beda College Alabang
- DEL CASTILLO, Aida Mae F. – Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan
- DEL ROSARIO, Keren Michelle P. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- DIANGCA, Saniarah U. – Liceo de Cagayan University
- DIWAG, June C. – University of Cordilleras
- DIWAS, Chiquito P. – Saint Mary’s University
- DIZON, Jenine Andrea D. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- DOCE, Toche Vic B. – Colegio dela Purisima Conception
- DOMINGO, Ala Mei T. – San Beda College Alabang
- DONATO, Lionell L. – Cagayan Colleges
- DUMAPIAS, Gay S. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- EFONDO, Joseph Val M. – University of Nueva Caceres
- ESPIRITU, Mark Lee B. – Arellano University
- ESTOQUE, Julius Jefferson S. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- EVANGELISTA, Ma. Clara G. – San Beda College Alabang
- FALCONITIN, Tomas Justine M. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- FAMOR, Jewel Jade M. – University of San Carlos (USC)
- FAVOREAL, Myleen Joyce R. – San Beda University
- FERAREN, Francheska Laurent L. – San Beda University
- FERRER, Princess Vanessa L. – University of Cordilleras
- GANGAN, Miguel Angelo T. – University of Cagayan Valley
- GARCIA, Judylyn O. – University of Cordilleras
- GARCIA, Kris Vermie T. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- GATCHALIAN-GALVEZ, Aimi Frances B. – San Beda University
- GENERALAO, Iresha Lou C. – Cor Jesu College
- GO, Alfonso Jose B. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- GONZALES, Jefferson S. – De La Salle Lipa
- GUEVARA, Carlo C. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- GUTIERREZ, Jenina Ysabelle M. – Ateneo de Manila University (AdeMU)
- INCISO, Ma. Bernadette T. – DVOREF
- INTUD, Roland B. – Liceo de Cagayan University
- ISRAEL, John Patrick A. – University of San Agustin (USA)
- JIMENEZ, Joeriel E. – Aklan Catholic College
- JOVELLANOS, Jamie B. – University of the East (UE)
- JUSTOL, Maria Thaisa D. – Cor Jesu College
- KADJIM, Mohammad Annesir I. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- LANZUELA, Roxanne B. – University of Santo Tomas – Legazpi
- LASUDEN, Henrietta T. – University of Cordilleras
- LAURE, Rheo Ringo P. – Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan
- LAZARO, Krizia Lissa C. – San Beda College Alabang
- LEAÑO, Chrismund A. – University of Nueva Caceres
- LENTEJAS, Grafer-carl D. – Centro Escolar University
- LIM, Frederick Xavier R. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- LIM, Rapunzel Grace T. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- LOMOD, Mark Paul T. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- MAALA, Ren Marc P. – University of Batangas
- MACALA, Lindzei Mae M. – De La Salle Lipa
- MADERA, Bebelan A. – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- MAESTRE, Mikael Regin B. – Cagayan State University
- MALABANAN, Eissel J. – De La Salle Lipa
- MANCIA, Ryle Scott D. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- MANGULABNAN, Ryan Emmanuel S. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- MANTARING, Lourd Mackintosh G. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- MARANDA, Kahlil Gibran D. – San Beda University
- MARCOS, Cloydie Mark A. – University of Mindanao
- MARTIN, Angelique Ashley B. – Arellano University
- MENDIOLA, Ezer V. – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- MESA, Jevan S. – University of Cordilleras
- MONTECILLO, Diana Erika A. – De La Salle Lipa
- OCAMPO, Daniel Kristoffer S. – Wesleyan University
- OLI, Charlotte P. – Cagayan State University
- OMANDAP, Noel Alberto S. – University of Batangas
- ONGOCO, Katrina Grace C. – Arellano University
- PADATE, Kemal M. – Xavier University – Ateneo de Cagayan
- PADILLA, Kim Austine M. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- PALANCA, Irvin L. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- PALMA, JR., Emmanuel L. – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- PANGANIBAN, Aubrey Jane A. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- PANUMPANG, Johaima D. – San Beda College Alabang
- PARREÑO, Rb Grace Hope T. – Aklan Catholic College
- PASCUA, Donna Phoebe M. – University of Baguio
- PASCUAL, Jennett Marie M. – Arellano University
- PASCUAL, Joshua Lawrence A. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- PAUS-TUMAYAN, Mary Rose L. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- PAYAD, Azanith Ann B. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- PELAYO, Michael Lawrence C. – San Beda College Alabang
- PEÑA, Sir Laurence T. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- PEPITO, Romeca Kristine Kate T. – Liceo de Cagayan University
- POCSOL, Brigitte G. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- PONCE, Cristilyn K. – Southwestern University (SWU)
- PORTES, Mikee Angelu S. – San Beda College Alabang
- PROTASIO, Josine Ma. V. – University of Asia and the Pacific
- QUERUBIN, Nestly A. – University of Cordilleras
- QUIPSE, Melcah T. – Western Mindanao State University
- RAMEL, Ezra Denise L. – University of Cordilleras
- RAMOS, Jan Gabriel M. – San Beda University
- RAMOS, Jeni Eunice A. – San Beda College Alabang
- RAMOS, Rexford P. – Arellano University
- RAÑESES, Raziele R. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- REFORMINA, Giovanni Edrose T. – Holy Name University (HNU)
- ROJAS, Chilzia T. – University of the East (UE)
- ROMANO, Diannee B. – San Beda College Alabang
- SALES, Daryl Matthew A. – Arellano University
- SAMILLANO, Geline Joy D. – University of San Agustin (USA)
- SANTOS, Dianalyn P. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- SARIBONG, Joana Krissle C. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- SARMIENTO, Arian Vina L. – Arellano University
- SAYO, John Andrew A. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- SAYSON, Catherine G. – New Era University
- SEGUNTO, Milagros B. – Cagayan State University
- SIBAYAN, Shawn Michael A. – University of Cordilleras
- SUDARIO, Jane Claire P. – University of Iloilo (UI)
- SULLANO, Gawriil June S. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- TAN, Jeth Lester A. – San Beda University
- TENORIO, April Grace M. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- TERRE, Gena Myrtle P. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- TOLENTINO, Jeffrey Roy R. – Saint Mary’s University
- TORRENTE, Krishna Thea A. – New Era University
- TRINIDAD, Rey-an N. – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- TURO, Francine P. – San Beda University
- VALENZUELA, Sharmaine G. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- VALERA, Lendy J. – Lyceum of the Philippines
- VALLEJO, Danica T. – University of the Visayas
- VILLANUEVA, Gerardo A. – University of the East (UE)
- VILLORDON, Kathleen Stacey P. – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- YABUT, Lee Anne Therese E. – San Beda College Alabang
- YU, Mary Antonette M. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- ABLOLA, Gabriel – De La Salle University
- ACERO, Johnnil – University of St. La Salle
- ALMERO, Kyle – Silliman University
- ANGELES, Ethel Catherine – University of Santo Tomas
- AQUIATAN, Mark – Medina College
- ARAFOL, Trinidad II – St. Mary’s College
- ARCIAGA, Alexi Val – San Beda Alabang
- ARCOL, Voltere Edmark – Arellano University
- ASIS, Mary Ann Rose – San Beda College
- AUSTRIA, Norman Alexander – Palawan State University
- AVILA, Jess Stanley – Arellano University
- AYANGCO-SON, Edelyn – Enverga University
- BACULI, Glaiza – University of Northern Philippines
- BADUA, Karina Mae – University of Santo Tomas
- BAGAMAN, Jessamine – Arellano University
- BALAGAN, Kristine – University of Cagayan Valley
- BALANON, Ruby Jean – Don Mariano Marcos State University
- BALONG, Joyce – University of Baguio
- BAYAWA, Anthony Isidro IV – University of St. La Salle
- BERMEJO, Kazper Vic – University of San Agustin
- BERNARDO, Aldrin – Ateneo de Manila
- BIEN, Michael Esmeria – University of the East
- BLANCO-VILLAPEÑA, Rosana – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- BUENDIA, Codei Mariel Beatrice – Ateneo de Manila
- BUESER, Marie Hyacinth – De La Salle Lipa
- CABADING, Suzen Daphne – University of San Carlos
- CADAY-ATITIW, Marchellene – Saint Louis University
- CAGUETE, Alyssa Marie – Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- CAGUIOA, Isabel Assunta – Ateneo de Manila
- CALDE, Eden – University of the East
- CALDE, Marie Frances Denise – University of Baguio
- CALZADO, Lorly – Eastern Samar State University
- CARREON, Margery Roana – Manuel Luis Quezon University
- CASTILLON, Medienne Isabelle – Arellano University
- CATAPUSAN, Kevin – Ateneo de Manila
- CAYLAO, Inna Marie – University of Santo Tomas
- CONDUCTO, Ramon II – University of Santo Tomas
- DAYANGHIRANG, Eloize Angeli – Ateneo de Manila
- DE LA PEÑA, Carla Ann – University of St. La Salle
- DE LEON, Karen – University of Cagayan Valley
- DECANO, Jenny Lou – University of Santo Tomas
- DEDUMO, Richelle – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- DEL ROSARIO, Janine Gabrielle – San Beda Alabang
- DELA CRUZ, Ciro – University of St. La Salle
- DILAG, Marianne – Saint Louis University
- DIVA, Mary Zen – Colegio dela Purisima Conception
- DOLATRE, Gemille Hernani – San Beda Alabang
- DOTE, Jillian Jen – Arellano University
- DUBLIN, Maria Rodielita – San Beda Alabang
- DUNGOG, Helen Camille – University of San Carlos
- EDDING, Rashida – San Beda University
- ELMEDORIAL, Olivette – Centro Escolar Law School
- EMBLAWA, Hanamir – Notre Dame University
- ENCISA, Eleaza Marie – University of Santo Tomas Legazpi
- ENSOMO, Ma. Flordelin – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- FLORES, Kate – University of Nueva Caceres
- FRONDA, Racquel – Cagayan State University
- GALANO, Kathleen – Arellano University
- GALLENTE, Tremorlyn – University of Cordilleras
- GALO, Ramel – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- GAPIT, Jan Kyla – San Beda Alabang
- GERONIMO, Francis – San Beda Alabang
- GREGORIO, Aldrin – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- GUATELARA, Jose Luis – University of St. La Salle
- HIPOLITO, Catherine – University of the East
- LADJIMAN, Janesa Mariam – Mindanao State University
- LEE, Mariline – Far Eastern University
- LEONOR, John Raymond – University of San Agustin
- LIBANG, Julius Vincent – City University of Pasay
- LIM, Alfredo Niccolo – Arellano University
- LIM, Jessica Ann – Ateneo de Manila
- LUCERO-ESCOBER, Angelica – Philippine Christian University
- MACARILAY, Marianne Jezelle Jem – Ateneo de Manila
- MANO, Razna – Far Eastern University
- MASALAY, Cherry Jing – Cagayan State University
- MATIAS, Jimuel Dave – De La Salle University
- MELLA, Jacob – University of the Visayas
- MENDOZA, Patrick – De La Salle University
- MIZON, Kevin Luke – Ateneo de Manila
- MONTERUBIO, Dalton Kristofer – San Beda College
- MORALES, Jonathan Gil – San Beda Alabang
- NEREZ, Michael Remington – University of Cordilleras
- NGO, Dianne Liz – San Beda Alabang
- NOGRALES, Margarita Ignacia – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- NUNEZ, Ma. Alyssa Rea – University of San Carlos
- ODULIO, Joben Mariz – Ateneo de Manila
- OPENIANO, Shilalah – University of Iloilo
- PACALA, Mary Ivy – DVOREF
- PADILLA, Kayrell – San Beda Alabang
- PARAGAS, Ma. Jennifer – San Beda College
- PASCUA, Maria Wilma – DVOREF
- PASTOR, Rozanna Bianca – Northwestern University
- PAYTE, Henry Jr. – University of Nueva Caceres
- PEDROSA, Anna Crestelle – New Era University
- PETRACHE, Jose Gabrielle – Lyceum of the Philippines
- PINEDA, Nina Kathrina – San Beda College
- RAMIREZ, Ariel – Holy Name University
- RESUELLO, Mark Michael – University of Cagayan Valley
- RIALUBIN-TAPUCOL, Janice – University of Northern Philippines
- RIVERA, Wilfredo Jr. – De La Salle Lipa
- RODRIGUEZ-SALVAÑA, Judee Mae – Liceo de Cagayan
- ROYUPA, Jessa Joy – University of Pangasinan
- RUBICA, Czarina Letecia – University of St. La Salle
- RUIZ, Reina Mai – University of the Cordilleras
- RODRIGUEZ-SALVAÑA, Judee Mae – Liceo de Cagayan
- SANAPO, Ma. Loren – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Manila
- SANCHO, Winilyn Joei – University of San Agustin
- SARCENO, Lovely – Aklan Catholic College
- SAVILLO, Camille May – University of San Agustin
- SAYEN-BORONGAN, Mercedes – Saint Louis University
- SY, Stephanie Ruth – Arellano University
- TACYO, Nardo – University of Cordilleras
- TORRES, Nathaniel – San Beda Alabang
- UY, Feovie – University of San Jose-Recoletos
- VALENDEZ, Mikko Gabriel – University of Cebu
- VALENZUELA, Mica Marie – De La Salle Lipa
- VILLAMOR, Maria Riva – DVOREF
- VILLANIS, Milalyn – University of Iloilo
- VILLEGAS, Kenn Henri – Centro Escolar University
(Note: Included in this list are only those who have completed or who have substantially completed the program.)
SIMONDO, Mark John H. – University of St. La Salle (1st Place, 91.05%)
GAYYA, Lorenzo Luigi T. – University of Santo Tomas (6th Place, 89.10%)
JUANICO, Lyan David M. – San Beda College (11th Place, 88.35%)
- ABELLANA, Lourde Liz L. – University of San Carlos
- AGUSTIN, Verlito L. – Philippine Law School
- ALI, Faizoden P. – Notre Dame University
- ALIMAN, Caryl S. – Mindanao State University
- ALVARO, Alvie V. – Cor Jesu College
- ARTHUR, Maricel D. – Bukidnon State University
- BALINTEC, Mark-ian N. – University of Cagayan Valley
- BANATAO, Harilaos C. – Saint Louis University
- BAROÑA-KUB-AO, Sherielyn T. – Philippine Christian University
- BAUTISTA, Mel-lisanina A. – University of San Jose-Recoletos
- BAYLON, Sarah Mae C. – Aquinas University
- BEA, Zierra Mae C. – Aquinas University
- BELGICA-BASILAN, Sheril B. – Aquinas University
- BENITEZ, Henrey C. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- BERDIN, Racel May P. – University of Visayas
- BERNARDO, Lorina I. – Far Eastern University
- BERTOS, Elise Marie B. – University of Santo Tomas
- BERUA, Fatima B. – University of the East
- BODOTA, Ralph B. – Arellano University
- BORBAJO, Jo Kristian G. – University of the Visayas
- BULLECER, Ralph Wendell C. – University of the Cordilleras
- BURATO, Leovir M. – Western Leyte College of Ormoc
- CABUSLAY, Kareen Mae N. – University of San Agustin
- CAGAYAT, Nicolo Justin P. – San Beda Alabang
- CALATRAVA, Christian Tom Anthony Edwards G. – Cor Jesu College
- CAPITO-RELUYA, Joyce Ann S. – Western Mindanao State University
- CATEDRILLA, Xela Lauren V. – San Beda College
- CELES, Ma. Andreah D. – Arellano University
- CHENG, Precy Jade A. – Xavier University
- CLAVER, William Dan Saulo M. – Philippine Christian University
- COLOMA-MORALES, Anna Clariza S. – Far Eastern University
- CONCEPCION, Marie Kristin S. – Far Eastern University
- CORTEZ, Kimberly Agniezka R. – Saint Louis University
- DAMOLE, Mirzi Rio M. – College of Maasin
- DE MESA, Cheryll S. – University of Perpetual Help Systems DALTA
- DELA CRUZ, Sherylene S. – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- DOLAR, Michael G. – New Era University
- FAUSTINO, Judi Khenn C. – Saint Louis University
- FERNANDEZ, Lourdes Angelica M. – Jose Rizal University
- GARCIA-CLARABAL, Diane Christi M. – University of San Carlos
- GUBANTES, Darlene C. – New Era University
- HIBO-GAMBOA, Annalyn Sherry F. – Aemilianum College
- ITARALDE, Mark Dean DR. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- JAUCIAN, Jommel P. – University of Nueva Caceres
- KIMMAYONG-POLITCHAY, Glynese M. – Cordillera Career Development College
- LEGASPI, Ray Anselmo M. – Aklan Catholic College
- LEYNES, Angelle Marie Y. – Ateneo de Manila
- LIGWANG, Delva Rose M. – Cagayan State University
- LIM, Simmonette S. Polytechnic – University of the Philippines
- LIM-GAMBAN, Carolina G. – University of Baguio
- LUCENA, Marvin E. – Isabela State University
- LUZON, Janno Louie Ceasar A. – Pagadian Capitol College
- MADAMBA, Maria Bernadine H. – San Beda College
- MAGARRO, Julia Therese T. – University of Santo Tomas
- MARTIN, Emer B. – New Era University
- MASORONG, Rainneheart M. – Mindanao State University
- MATIAS, Ma. Lourdes C. – Saint Louis University
- MELGAR, Marjorie N. – San Beda Alabang
- MOSCARE, Frances O. – San Beda College
- PADAPAT, Mary Grace H. – University of La Sallette
- PADER, Jessica Resurrecion L. – Ateneo de Davao University
- PALER, Jezzene Gail R. – College of Maasin
- PALIGAN, JR., Francis Allen T. – Lyceum Northwestern University
- PANGANDAMAN- PAPORO, Norhanna A. – Medina Law School
- PENULLAR, Ellen Grace A. – University of the Cordilleras
- PONTANAR, Katrina N. – University of San Carlos
- PUYOT, Arjay V. – Arellano University
- REVEREZA, Xaviera Marie V. – University of Nueva Caceres
- REYES, Jenny C. – San Beda Alabang
- ROGEL, Angeline P. – Angeles University Foundation
- RUBIO, Marie Christelle T. – Western Mindanao State University
- SALIENDRA, Martoni S. – University of San Agustin
- SANCHEZ-PATES, Lilibeth A. – Father Saturnino Urios University
- SANDOVAL, Leazel N. – University of Santo Tomas
- SARINO, Gerard P. – University of Santo Tomas
- SAYNO, Hyvimarly Chrisa B. – Cagayan State University
- SINGSON, Zsarynha Gay E. – Western Mindanao State University
- TALEON, Dexter P. – Central Philippine University
- TAN, Katrina Z. – University of St. La Salle
- TAN-CRUZ, Joan S. – Western Mindanao State University
- TAUTHO, Kay Frin Chez C. – Ateneo de Davao University
- TIBON, Stanley Sam P. – University of San Carlos
- TORRENTIRA, Emily Rose B. – Adamson University
- URBANO-BALMEO, Mauryne Fe N. – University of the Cordilleras
- VILLAFUERTE, Angela Charmeon C. – University of Santo Tomas
- VILLAR, Mary Grace L. – University of Nueva Caceres
- VILLARTA, Reychelle Anne B. – Far Eastern University
- VILLOCIDO, Marie Ronaldine G. – Holy Name University
- VIZCARRA, William B. – Far Eastern University
(Note: Included in this list are only those who have completed or who have substantially completed the program.)
(Note: Included in this list are only those who have completed or who have substantially completed the program.)
- AGBAYANI, Czar Ian R. – Xavier University
- AGODILLA, Kristel G. – University of Baguio
- ALBACETE, Mae Therese C. – University of Iloilo (UI)
- ALBAO, Tyron Jan G. – St. Paul’s School of Business & Law
- ALEGRE, Mutya S. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- ALMADIN, Rachel G. – Arellano University
- AMPATUAN, Lady Sha-honey A. – FEU-DLSU Consortium
- ANDRADA, Joan E. – Don Mariano Marcos State University
- ANTONIO, Dennis V. – Dr. Vicente Orestes Romualdez Educational Foundation (DVOREF)
- ARAMBULO, Mary Melanyn G. – Palawan State University
- ARAÑAS, Marlon Jerome V. – Arellano University
- ARPILLEDA, Priscila Q. – New Era University
- ATI, Abdul Mahid M. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- BACANI, Alson Paul S. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- BADUA, Katrina F. – Saint Mary’s University
- BALAJADIA, Nasreen Love Joy DG. – Philippine Christian University (PCU)
- BALAWIS-GAANO, Jessica B. – Cordillera Career Development College
- BALICAS, Carlo Vincent G. – San Beda College Alabang
- BALTAZAR, Dianne Abigail P. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- BERDAL, Joanne Juris L. – San Beda College Alabang
- BERNARDO, Melanie L. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- BERO, Rafunzel S. – University of Southern Philippines
- BOHOLANO, Ma. Evita N. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- BOLLOZOS, Ignatius Franc R. – Liceo de Cagayan
- BOMBASE, Ma. Clarissa Lavena A. – University of Nueva Caceres
- BONGAS, JR., Pedro A. – University of Mindanao (UM)
- BRIONES, Gino Carlo R. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- BRIONES, Karen A. – San Beda College (SBC)
- BRIONES, Shangrila D. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- CABELLO, Inno A. – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
- CALUGAY, Katrina M. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- CAMAYANG, Ma. Milagros P. – University of Cagayan Valley
- CAMENDAN, Ronaisa L. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- CAMPANER-POQUITA, Cheryl P. – Bohol Institute of Technology International College
- CANTOS, Raymond Geronimo A. – University of Perpetual Help Systems DALTA
- CARBERO, Therese Claire F. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- CHAO, Cherry-amor O. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- CORPUZ, Sunshine R. – Manuel Luis Quezon University (MLQU)
- COSAIN, Ansary S. – Manuel Luis Quezon University (MLQU)
- CRISTAL, Maria Gretel I. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- CRUZ, Patricia Ann M. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- DALANGIN, Kristine Joyce A. – Arellano University
- DAO-INES, Aileen G. – University of Baguio
- DE GUZMAN, Cyrus T. – Cagayan State University
- DE LUNA, Amie Roxylen T. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- DE VERA, Jeseth Marie Loren P. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- DIAMANTE, D’joanna M. – Aquinas University
- DOCE, Benjie B. – Colegio dela Purisima Concepcion
- DULCE, Armando D. – San Beda College (SBC)Alabang
- DU-SAMPAGA, Alyssa Joyce B. – University of Cordilleras
- ELICA, Ma. Essa S. – Bukidnon State University
- ESTRADA, Crisanto Ambrosio Q. – University of Pangasinan
- EUGENIO, Einstein D. – Tarlac State University
- EXCONDE, Cloe Joy B. – University of Nueva Caceres
- FEDERIZO, Nina Diana U. – University of Lasallette
- FERNANDEZ, James B. – Isabela State University
- FERRER, Joy Ann A. – Bulacan State University
- FERRER, Maridel A. – Manila Law College
- FERRER, Ryan Mervin M. – San Beda College (SBC)
- FESTIN, Anna Carolina P. – Arellano University
- FLANCIA, JR., Rodil S. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- FORTALEZA, Joffrey C. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- FRANCO, Desiree Amor J. – University of the East (UE)
- FULGENCIO, Bernhard C. – Centro Escolar University (CEU)
- GAANO, Reynaldo M. – Cordillera Career Development College
- GARCIA, Andrea F. – Bulacan State University (BSU)
- GLORIA, Araceli B. – Manila Law College
- GO, Vanessa Jeniffer D. – University of Cordilleras
- GOMES, Anna Lee K. – Philippine Law School (PLS)
- GONZALES-PILAR, Maria Nadia Nalinac V. – Saint Louis College
- GRAGEDA, Mark Novem S. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- GUANGA, Mary Grace B. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- GUINTO, Vanessa Lou A. – San Beda College (SBC)
- GUTIERREZ, Andrea Jastine A. – Arellano University
- HAGORILES, Kathrina Vanessa Y. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- HINAY, Fatima Sarpina P. – Western Mindanao State University
- HIPONIA, Rhoan I. – Central Philippine University (CPU)
- IGNACIO, Rod Peterson B. – Isabela State University
- IMPERIAL, Ronaldo F. – University of Northeastern Philippines (UNEP)
- IMPERIAL, Shiela O. – San Beda College-Alabang
- KALAW, Ma. Rosa Vinia A. – San Pablo Colleges
- KAPAMPANGAN, Alinaida M. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- LAIGO, Christian R. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- LEE, Eunice Faye S. – Bulacan State University (BSU)
- LEGARDA, Maryluz Regina M. – Fr. Saturnino Urios University
- LERIO, Earl Christian L. – University of Cebu
- LOPEZ, Shena Marie A. – University of Baguio
- LORENO, JR., Alvaro P. – Dr. Vicente Orestes Romualdez Educational Foundation (DVOREF)
- LUZUNG, Noel M. – Angeles University Foundation
- MABALOT, Adelaide B. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- MABUTAS, Jonn Carlo L. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- MADUM, Raihana M. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- MAGALGALIT, JR., Edward C. – University of Cordilleras
- MAGBOO, Khristopher Ian D. – University of San Agustin
- MAGTIBAY, Ira Miriam S. – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
- MALIGAYA, Leah Anne R. – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- MANAHAN, Princez Jazzmine B. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- MANUEL, Marlyn Christine O. – University of the East (UE)
- MARIANO, Cristoffer M. – San Beda College-Alabang
- MASAHUD, Mariam Genevieve A. – Centro Escolar University
- MATONDO, Elmero L. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- MERCED-PESCASIOSA, Marion R. – Aklan Catholic College
- MERINO, Marcelli T. – Cordillera Career Development College
- MERZA, Katherine Rose T. – Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)
- MIÑAS, Katherine P. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
MOHAMMAD, Almundir Z. – Western Mindanao State University
- NALIA, Ellen R. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- NAMLA, Alman-najar L. – Xavier University
- NAPULAN, Jonica Rei A. – University of San Agustin
- NGO, Rachelle L. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- NOVILLA, Rozenn G. – New Era University
- ODAK, Kenneth Ray A. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- OLUT, Mary Joy P. – University of Cordilleras
- OPAY, Myraflor L. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- ORAT, Kenn O. – University of San Carlos (USC)
- ORTEGA, Editha Y. – New Era University
- OTICAL, Fahmie M. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- PAGTAILAN, Argylle Pizzazz C. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- PAGUIO, Kristine Joy B. – Arellano University
- PANGAN, Katrina Bianca V. – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
- PANGILINAN, Lady Anne M. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- PAPANDAYAN-GARANGAN, Sittie Sharmaine M. – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- PAREDES, Ulyssis S. – University of Pangasinan
- PARIL, Jeffrey F. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- PARIS, Reynaldo G. – Pan Pacific State University
- PASCUAL, Prexylee Khrisna L. – University of Pangasinan
- PASTORES, Cherie May D. – San Beda College-Alabang
- PERRAL, Mark Dale Diamond P. – New Era University
- PIEZAS, Riva Marie C. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- PINTO-TADEO, Glaiza Bernadeth P. – University of Cordilleras
- POLLOSO, Paul Romeo B. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- PRIETO, Maricar DG. – Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)
- PUGON-PEREZ, April Dream M. – Central Philippine University (CPU)
- QUINLAN, Nea-ann J. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- RAZON, Ferdinand G. – Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM)
- REGINALDO, Marrianne G. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- REYES, Jerome Abraham M. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- REYES, Shiela Marie G. – College of Maasin
- RIOFLORIDO, Lea Angelica R. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- RODRIGO, JR., Sotero A. – Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- ROJO, Edlice Grace U. – Pan Pacific State University
- ROQUE, Kim Marie M. – Bulacan State University (BSU)
- SABATE, Faye Marie M. – San Sebastian College-Recoletos
- SACAY, Arl Ruth B. – Philippine Christian University (PCU)
- SAIDAMEN, Ramayana D. – San Beda College-Alabang
- SALAUM, Janale A. – Arellano University
- SAN ANDRES, Ghyslaine D. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- SAN DIEGO-HERIA, Purita Monica Ann A. – University of San Agustin
- SARMIENTO, Sylvia Patricia DC. – Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)
- SASI, Ramil S. – Philippine Christian University (PCU)
- SAULOG, Juan Carlo Raphael P. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- SAYCO, Dennis C. – University of Mindanao (UM)
- SEBASTIAN, Omar Loui M. – Pagadian Capitol College
- SILVA, Andrea G. – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- TAMBA, Apple Dawn D. – University of San Agustin
- TAN, Alyssa Sheena P. – Ateneo de Manila
- TAN, Sheila T. – Cagayan State University
- TEOXON, Criselda B. – University of the East (UE)
- TORREFRANCA-NARONA, Valerie Anne B. – Holy Name University
- TRINIDAD, Cindy Eunice M. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- UNTALAN, II, Eduardo S. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- VALDEZ, Mary Grace T. – University of Cordilleras
- VALLEDOR, Rowell B. – Xavier University
- VAÑO, Lord Ronald B. – University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJ-R)
- VASQUEZ, Michelle G. – Arellano University
- VELASCO, Charmagne L. – Arellano University
- VELASCO, JR., James Voldemar R. – Philippine Law School (PLS)
- VENTOLERO, Ed Armand T. – Cagayan State University
- VILLAFUERTE, Dennis C. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- VILLANUEVA, Ma. Clarissa Excelsis S. – Ateneo de Manila
- VILLOTA, Socrates P. – Western Mindanao State University
- VINLUAN, Almeda-Sakima P. – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- VINLUAN, Peter Glenn M. – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- VITUG, Rex Napoleon O. – Harvardian College
- YBALLE, Don Anthony T. – Southwestern University (SWU)
- YUMANG-PALMA, Ma. Jel Kristine P. – Arellano University
59.06% Passing Rate (3,747 out of 6,344 examinees)
1. AALA, Victoria L.
2. ABAD, Imelda Theresa C.
3. ABADILLA, Lovely C.
4. ABANCE, Denise Jane S.
5. ABANGAD, Mohamad Mon-em I.
6. ABAO, Gennelyn M.
7. ABARCA, Kennedy R.
8. ABARCAR, Anna Mari E.
9. ABASTA, Eloisa D.
10. ABATING, Hermo Dennis A.
11. ABATON, Mohammad Nasif M.
12. ABAYA, Pauline Mae C.
13. ABAYARI, Maria Lourdes B.
14. ABAÃ‘O, Joanna Christine C.
15. ABBAS, Abuali M.
16. ABBAS, Mhyra Jane M.
17. ABBU, JR., Jose Pepe S.
18. ABDON-ROCES, Eunice C.
19. ABDULLAH, Juffali A.
20. ABDULRAHIM, Jonaifa T.
21. ABEJERO, Marian Jo Silma E.
22. ABEJO, Joanne Tricia M.
23. ABELEDA, Arnelson C.
24. ABELIDA, Richel B.
25. ABELITA, Isabella S.
26. ABELO, Shyrell Morena Marie C.
27. ABERIN, Ma. Bernice Doreen M.
28. ABESAMIS, Austinne Joyce D.
29. ABIBAS, Erzena P.
30. ABIS, Ariel A.
31. ABRACERO, Larissa S.
32. ABREJERA, Naomi Janille C.
33. ABRENICA, Concepteone Marree A.
34. ABRERA, Jayson V.
35. ABUCEJO, Vincent Tito B.
36. ABUEL, Regine Jessica D.
37. ABUEL, Sarah Jane C.
38. ABUL, JR., Douglas V.
39. ACABA, Carolina A.
40. ACAS, II, Jose Realito A.
41. ACEDILLO, Rey Daniel S.
42. ACERO, Feil Anthony B.
43. ACERO, Ruth Abigail R.
44. ACERON, Ace Gregory F.
45. ACHA, Emily P.
46. ACHAY, Maria Flora D.
47. ACLAM, Sheryl B.
48. ACOSTA, Judelyn B.
49. ACOSTA, Lara Mae N.
50. ACUBA, Liana Marice J.
51. ADALEM, Miguel Paolo L.
52. ADARAYAN, Risty T.
53. ADARME-ROVERO, Mary Grecelle G.
54. ADOLFO, Ana Frances G.
55. ADOLFO, Siena Katrina K.
56. ADOLFO-MADRID, Alphecca B.
57. ADRALES, Catherine Grace L.
58. ADRIANO, Angeli Rose Therese R.
59. ADVINCULA, Bai Hundra Cassandra Dominique N.
60. AFABLE, Karla Alexis M.
61. AGASANG, Mark Anthony R.
62. AGBAYANI, Aimee May D.
63. AGBAYANI, Czar Ian R.
64. AGBAYANI, JR., John Glenn C.
65. AGCAOILI, Enrico V.
66. AGCAOILI, Roscoe A.
67. AGDON, Aiza R.
68. AGDON, Ma. Regine Joyce C.
69. AGGALAO-TICANGAN, Esperanza LM.
70. AGGUEBAN, Jovito T.
71. AGLIAM, Lorely Christine R.
72. AGMATA, Cherry A.
73. AGODILLA, Kristel G.
74. AGORILLA, Francis Arvy G.
75. AGOSILA, Maureen Therese G.
76. AGOT, Randy R.
77. AGUADO, Cheysser Anne V.
78. AGUAS, Aldrin R.
79. AGUILA, Carl Vincent E.
80. AGUILA, Carolaine Ann A.
81. AGUILA, Dario V.
82. AGUILA, Francielle P.
83. AGUILA, Ian Luis C.
84. AGUILA, Joe Vincent R.
85. AGUILA, Pamela Joannie M.
86. AGUILA, Patricia Ann A.
87. AGUILAR, Angelica Joy Q.
88. AGUILAR, Jake Toby T.
89. AGUILAR, Joana Rose D.
90. AGUILAR, II, Sir Frederick C.
91. AGUINALDO, Bleszie D.
92. AGUINALDO, Ma. Janelli Erika K.
93. AGUIRRE, Bernadette A.
94. AGUIRRE, Nolaida
95. AGUNDAY, Armesh N.
96. AGUSTIN, Diane Angeline T.
97. AGUSTIN, Johanne Emmanuel G.
98. AGUSTIN, Kimberly Jayne R.
99. AGUSTIN, Stella P.
100. ALA, Joanne R.
101. ALABA, Johannes Jude U.
102. ALABASTRO, Bruneson I.
103. ALAMAG, Cherie Mae R.
104. ALAMEDA, Joy Catherine P.
105. ALAN, Raphy T.
106. ALANO, Allan Enrico E.
107. ALANO, Erich Justine V.
108. ALARTE, Kierwin R.
109. ALAUYA-BAYANAN, Aina Sania A.
110. ALAUYA-SANI, Norossana A.
111. ALBA, Avvy Cristabelle Z.
112. ALBA, JR., Benito A.
113. ALBACETE, Mae Therese C.
114. ALBAO, Tyron Jan G.
115. ALBAÃ‘O, Mary Grace B.
116. ALBEOS, Centvie Joie F.
117. ALBERTO, Jelen Grace M.
118. ALBESA, Adrian Francis V.
119. ALBRECHT, John Jason N.
120. ALCAIN, Maria Lourdes F.
121. ALCANTARA, Cherie Maryse O.
122. ALCANTARA, Evangeline D.
123. ALCANTARA, Sandy D.
124. ALCANTARA, Violah B.
125. ALCANTARA, Walfrido L.
126. ALCAZAR, Jona May M.
127. ALCID, Alexandra Elyze R.
128. ALCID, Jo-ann R.
129. ALCONABA, Mary Rose B.
130. ALCONERA, Virgilio Paolo A.
131. ALCORDO, Clarence D.
132. ALDE, Gemma Mae C.
133. ALDE, Jenette A.
134. ALDEOSA, Leavyl U.
135. ALEGADO, Gem Loren S.
136. ALEGRE, Jan Catherine I.
137. ALEGRE, Julie Anne B.
138. ALEGRE, Mutya S.
139. ALEJANDRO, Eloisa C.
140. ALEJANDRO, Ma. Venida V.
141. ALEJANDRO-VALDEZ, Camille Corazon M.
142. ALEMANIA, Mary Grace M.
143. ALFAFARA, Rosa Cecilia K.
144. ALFANTE, Daryl B.
145. ALFEREZ, Angeline Rose A.
146. ALFONSO, Juan Paolo G.
147. ALI, Yasir M.
148. ALI, JR., Camad C.
149. ALIBIN, Mikko Paulo O.
150. ALICER-AVILA, Diana Jean A.
151. ALIDO, Kristell Ann Marie O.
152. ALIMANGOHAN, Lievj Raoni B.
153. ALINA-LLABADO, Jacqueline A.
154. ALIP, Yasmin Acmed M.
155. ALLENA, Christel Marie A.
156. ALLENA, Fundador Domingo Antonio L.
157. ALMADIN, Rachel G.
158. ALMALBIS, Roman A.
159. ALMARIO, Edlyn T.
160. ALMARIO, Rich L.
161. ALMEDA, Luis Francisco T.
162. ALMENDRAS, Enrica S.
163. ALMERO, III, Glicerio S.
164. ALMEÃ‘E, Keenth N.
165. ALMINAZA, Darwin A.
166. ALMIO, Doni June V.
167. ALMIRA, Ayleen B.
168. ALMIRON, Richard Emersun L.
169. ALMOJUELA, Maria Arnida A.
170. ALO, Kyle Joseph A.
171. ALOJADO, Darhlyn S.
172. ALONSO, Maria Angelica R.
173. ALOVERA, Charmaine M.
174. ALTAVAS, Micaela Astrud A.
175. ALTERADO, Annie Lyn Kaye B.
176. ALTEZA, III, Sergio N.
177. ALVAERA, Roque Aldrich B.
178. ALVAR, Rhoda Irene R.
179. ALVAREZ, Gino G.
180. ALVAREZ, Mary Jane A.
181. ALVARO, Charise Ann D.
182. ALVERASTINE, Analee S.
183. ALVIS, Marvin Herson D.
184. AMAHIT, Joselle B.
185. AMANCIO, Ma. Gina R.
186. AMANTE, Chino Daniel L.
187. AMARO, Kristie Xyla R.
188. AMASEC, JR., Arthur B.
189. AMAYA, Lloyd N.
190. AMBAS, Charlotte Francis Marie O.
191. AMBOJIA, Reivin Jed M.
192. AMBON, Zaldy M.
193. AMBROSIO, Kerr Monsiur G.
194. AMOGUIS, Ira Jane P.
195. AMOLO, Jerecho Joseph L.
196. AMOR, Fielmor C.
197. AMORES, Ernesto Miguel B.
198. AMORES, Kristtia P.
199. AMPASO, Pahmi H.
200. AMPATUAN, Lady Sha-honey A.
201. AMPAY, Jomair G.
202. AMUASEN, Karen Lou B.
203. AMWAO, May Ann D.
204. ANARNA, Allen Kristopher A.
205. ANASTACIO, Grace M.
206. ANCHETA, Mario Hanzel L.
207. ANCIADO, Charles Joseph C.
208. ANDAL, Kristina Marie Joy B.
209. ANDAL-CONCEPCION, Marife V.
210. ANDALEON, Karen Gaile L.
211. ANDAYA, Dennis Karl L.
212. ANDAYA, Jewel Aurora D.
213. ANDAYA, Marianne S.
214. ANDAYA, Mikhaela Alexandra D.
215. ANDAYA, Serge D.
216. ANDES, Raymond M.
217. ANDIG, Alyasah M.
218. ANDRADA, Joan E.
219. ANDRADA, John M.
220. ANDRADE, Tanya Dominique L.
221. ANDRES, Marianne B.
222. ANDUEZA, Althea Mae A.
223. ANG, Carlo Lester T.
224. ANG, John Edward T.
225. ANG, Mary Eileen O.
226. ANGANGAN, JR., Alfrendo T.
227. ANGEL, Maud Eisel H.
228. ANGELES, Marisse Albertine C.
229. ANGELES, Milette A.
230. ANGELES, Rex Cris N.
231. ANGELO, Katrina Joy P.
232. ANINO, Glenn Rey D.
233. ANSALDO, Melissa Nikolai M.
234. ANSAMA, Jazem A.
235. ANTONIO, Anna Marie G.
236. ANTONIO, Dennis V.
237. ANTONIO, Emmariel A.
238. ANTONIO, Evangeline B.
239. ANTONIO, Jovelyn T.
240. ANTONIO, Karl D.
241. AOANAN, Melanie P.
242. APACIBLE, Alyanna Pauline C.
243. APATAN, Rosane C.
244. APDIAN, Mark Julius P.
245. APILADO, Alona S.
246. APITONG, Lelanie T.
247. APLASCA, Ayin Dream D.
248. APOLINARIO, II, Ricardo J.
249. APOLO, Peachy Anne C.
250. APORDO, Mark Christian B.
251. APOSTOL, Beulah P.
252. APOSTOL, Sharmy Lou R.
253. APUAN, Ara Sheree
254. AQUINO, Glenn L.
255. AQUINO, Janelyn I.
256. AQUINO, Janna Preciosa B.
257. AQUINO, Kristine D.
258. AQUINO, Lawrence Paulo H.
259. AQUINO, Marianne S.
260. AQUINO, Marvin B.
261. AQUINO, Mylene M.
262. AQUINO, Noreen Joyce E.
263. AQUINO, JR., Paterno S.
264. ARAGON, Leolaida M.
265. ARAMBULO, Mary Melanyn G.
266. ARANAS, Neil Jose C.
267. ARANDIA, Gil Arvin C.
268. ARANETA, Pauline Mae P.
269. ARANILLA, JR., Nicolas D.
270. ARANTE, Allan D.
271. ARAUCTO, Princess Claris J.
272. ARAYA, Yul C.
273. ARAYATA, Angelo Christian T.
274. ARAÃ‘AS, Marlon Jerome V.
275. ARAÃ‘AS, Nina Grace G.
276. ARAÃ‘EZ, Moises Dave A.
277. ARCALES, Sherry Mae A.
278. ARCANGELES, Dante A.
279. ARCE, Francis L.
280. ARCELLANA, Joan Jette F.
281. ARCEO, Adoracion A.
282. ARCEO, Nikki I.
283. ARCIDE, Reynil C.
284. ARCILLA, John Mark T.
285. ARCILLA, Marianne Rose M.
286. ARCONES, Therese Lorraine Grace S.
287. ARCUENO, Aljim Denver M.
288. AREJOLA, Ma. Karen P.
289. ARELLANO, Angelo Martin B.
290. ARELLANO, Relina D.
291. AREVALO, Stephanie Kate C.
292. ARGUELLES, Joseph B.
293. ARGUELLES, Kiefer Kevin A.
294. ARIAS, Christian Bryan S.
295. ARICAYOS, Raiza P.
296. ARIPAL, Mary Macrine R.
297. ARMENION, Ramy D.
298. AROMIN, Lesley Jane B.
299. ARONDAIN, Exfedeo T.
300. ARORONG, Lalaine R.
301. ARPAFO, Josephine B.
302. ARPILLEDA, Priscila Q.
303. ARQUITA, Jovito P.
304. ARRANCHADO, Jimi Rambo R.
305. ARRIOLA, Carla Therese L.
306. ARROYO, Queenie A.
307. ARTECHE, Jason Rudolf C.
308. ARTILLERO, Oscar Jose A.
309. ARTILLERO, Sheila A.
310. ARVESU, Betsy T.
311. ASALAN, Jomaher I.
312. ASAS, Christian V.
313. ASENCION, Maritez R.
314. ASIDDAO, Mila Marciana G.
315. ASILO, Margielyn Q.
316. ASONIO, Maricel B.
317. ASPERIN, Andrew E.
318. ASSAYCO, Ivy Grail S.
319. ASTILLA, Ailene R.
320. ASTRONOMO, Christmas Joy B.
321. ASTRONOMO, Nylor Jay T.
322. ASTUDILLO, Cherry Ann B.
323. ASUNCION, Emmanuelli Marie F.
324. ASUNCION, Marianne O.
325. ASUNCION, Ramon Vicente B.
326. ATANACIO, Zinnia Farica May V.
327. ATI, Abdul Mahid M.
328. ATIE, John Arvin B.
329. ATIENZA, Edwin Giann Paul B.
330. ATIENZA, Jonathan George M.
331. ATIENZA, Nicole Marie G.
332. ATIENZA, Norileisha R.
333. ATIENZA, Portia M.
334. ATON, Jonelyn Jan B.
335. ATUTUBO, Jiorg Michael B.
336. ATUTUBO, III, Aedler Jo-lean A.
337. AURE, Benedict John C.
338. AURE, Pauleen Ann E.
339. AUSTRIA, Rebecca Rutchelle Q.
340. AUSTRIA, Sylvester C.
341. AVILA, Jerome C.
342. AVILA, Katrina D.
343. AVILA, Laiza G.
344. AVILA, II, Fermo B.
345. AVILA, JR., Charles Richard C.
346. AVILA-GONZALES, Eda Marie A.
347. AVISO, Jerome C.
348. AYING, Flordeluna L.
349. AYUNAN, Rahima S.
350. AZARCON, Ayn Ruth T.
351. AZIS, Sittie Jafsah M.
352. AZORES, Jeric Anne A.
353. AZUMA, Christian C.
354. AZURA, Albert G.
355. AZURIN, Ma. Nerissa T.
356. AZURIN-BUGHAO, Fe Angela T.
357. AÃ‘ONUEVO, Lester A.
358. AÃ‘ONUEVO-LLANERA, Maria Victoria B.
359. BA-AT-ESCRUPULO, Darenn S.
360. BABAYEN-ON, Allana Mae A.
361. BACAL, Divina Gracia A.
362. BACALSO, Vernie Rose A.
363. BACALSO, JR., Valentino C.
364. BACANI, Alson Paul S.
365. BACANI, Roel S.
366. BACCAY, Yolanda N.
367. BACDUYAN, Manuel A.
368. BACHAO, Ronil C.
369. BACILES, Karen M.
370. BACLIG-ALLAM, Celeste Marie O.
371. BACLILI, Darriel G.
372. BACONGCO, Jaspen John R.
373. BACSA, JR., Benigno S.
374. BACUDIO, Ansheline Mae A.
375. BACULI, Charles Washington T.
376. BACUNAWA-QUEDA, Elizabeth L.
377. BACUTENG, Fatima J.
378. BADCAO, Sebio A.
379. BADELLES, John Michael D.
380. BADILLO, Adone Bardioses M.
381. BADILLO, Maria Liavel C.
382. BADUA, Katrina F.
383. BAES, Jose Mari C.
384. BAETA, Lino Andrew L.
385. BAGADI, Amilbangsa D.
386. BAGAOISAN, Joyce S.
387. BAGAPORO, Dennis Edward C.
388. BAGARINAO, JR., Poe F.
389. BAGASALA, Ma. Jamine De La Paz C.
390. BAGAY, Carmila Claudette B.
391. BAGOR, Lunrey B.
392. BAGOTCHAY, Lynderle G.
393. BAGSAO, April Lily B.
394. BAGUAL, Mark Anthony F.
395. BAGUI, Princess Melody B.
396. BAGUIDUDOL, Edna A.
397. BAGUIDUDOL, JR., Valentin G.
398. BAGUILAT, Lauriz G.
399. BAHIAN, Adriano, Jr. G.
400. BAHILLO, Marie Alexis G.
401. BAILO, Josephine M.
402. BAJITA, Christy B.
403. BAJITA, Jeffrey B.
404. BALAGTAS, Sylki C.
405. BALAJADIA, Nasreen Love Joy DG.
406. BALAJORO, Bianca D.
407. BALANGA, Laura A.
408. BALAWAS, Melchor B.
409. BALAWIS-GAANO, Jessica B.
410. BALDERAMA, Hegel Jasper A.
411. BALDERAMA, Kevin Charles G.
412. BALDESIMO, Juvilyn C.
413. BALDO, Jasmin Kriza B.
414. BALDONADO, Kathlyn Nadia D.
415. BALDONADO-GUILLERMO, Ma. Karen A.
416. BALGONIA, Novelyn S.
417. BALGOS, Emerson L.
418. BALICAS, Carlo Vincent G.
419. BALICDANG, Marianne Joy B.
420. BALIGOD, Carmella Grace G.
421. BALIGOD, Gelle D.
422. BALINDONG, Mohammad Bin Ali B.
423. BALISANG, Angelique D.
424. BALITAAN, Kim Ryan M.
425. BALIWAG, Ian Mark Gari T.
426. BALLESTEROS, Liz D.
427. BALNAO, Priel P.
428. BALT, Sittie Shahane P.
429. BALTAZAR, Dianne Abigail P.
430. BALTAZAR, Estrella C.
431. BALUSDAN, Septfonette Fe D.
432. BAMBAO, Nicolette S.
433. BANAAG, Maria Cristina M.
434. BANAC, Alben C.
435. BANAL, Elaine Chesca C.
436. BANDIWAN, Juvilyn E.
437. BANDOY, Dawn Hugies E.
438. BANGAYAN, Regie C.
439. BANGOY, Jon Cerlan P.
440. BANIA, Margarita D.
441. BANICO, Jose Mari Gerardo R.
442. BANTA, Vanesa Joyce C.
443. BANTING, Camille Jenah P.
444. BANZON-NATAD, Jessica F.
445. BAOD, Rachelle Ann C.
446. BAQUERO, Hope Cesely H.
447. BAQUIRAN, Karl John A.
448. BAQUIRAN, Maria Angela P.
449. BARAAN, Trisha M.
450. BARCENA, Kendrick H.
451. BARCENAS-NATE, Cherryl F.
452. BARCINAS, Julius A.
453. BAREO, Janine Rue P.
454. BARICAUA, Robin B.
455. BARING, Merry M.
456. BARRERA, Alexis Ben O.
457. BARRION, Kirstie Dawn F.
458. BARRIOS, Susan M.
459. BARRIOS-DE LEON, Noelle Ann E.
460. BARRO, Eden P.
461. BARROA, Melvyn Carlo T.
462. BARROGA, Rachel Ericka L.
463. BARTE, Abdol Bryan L.
464. BARTOLATA, Edgar Jino M.
465. BARTOLATA, Joseph L.
466. BARTOLO, Anna Lee S.
467. BARTOLOME, Loubert L.
468. BARTOLOME, Rabmor Thomas T.
469. BARZA, Bernard Roy C.
470. BASA, Melissa Camille P.
471. BASCO, Mark Amadeus C.
472. BASCO, JR, Medardo M.
473. BASCONCILLO, Ian Zander G.
474. BASCOS, Gideon Luke G.
475. BASIG, Bernadette M.
476. BASILIO, Girlie Ann T.
477. BASUNGIT, Sandy L.
478. BATACAN, II, Esmeraldo H.
479. BATAGA, Monina M.
480. BATO, Randee Ceasar T.
481. BATOCABE, Justin Caesar Anthony D.
482. BATUCAN, Carl Philip N.
483. BAUTISTA, Anna Margarita P.
484. BAUTISTA, Anna Marie M.
485. BAUTISTA, Buenavista Mae M.
486. BAUTISTA, Edhel P.
487. BAUTISTA, Fitzgerald F.
488. BAUTISTA, Gilbert L.
489. BAUTISTA, Johanne Monich G.
490. BAUTISTA, John Mosni
491. BAUTISTA, Maria Theresa D.
492. BAUTISTA, Matatag R.
493. BAUTISTA, Rianne Mae F.
494. BAUTISTA, Richard Alpert J.
495. BAUTISTA, Unis C.
496. BAWAG-BAJET, Leslie B.
497. BAYANI, Flordelyn M.
498. BAYARCAL, Harold T.
499. BAYBAY, Marcela L.
500. BAYBAY, Sirah N.
501. BAYENG, Hannah B.
502. BAYLON, Paolo Victorio F.
503. BAYONA, Norlegen L.
504. BAYOT, Veronica R.
505. BAYUDAN, Ivy E.
506. BAÃ‘ARES, Arsenio S.
507. BAÃ‘ARES, Augustus Caesar M.
508. BAÃ‘EZ, John Elijah B.
509. BECTE, Joey T.
510. BEDOL, Cadilyn B.
511. BEDUA, Irish Amor V.
512. BELANDO, Arvin Dominic M.
513. BELDEROL, Daphne Dione R.
514. BELEN, Jam Charmaine M.
515. BELEN, Timothy James M.
516. BELENO, Elmer B.
517. BELENO, Iriz Kay Deziree B.
518. BELGIRA, Richelle Joy L.
519. BELTEJAR, Jan Robert V.
520. BELTEJAR, Vanel Andrea T.
521. BELTRAN, Evelyn A.
522. BELZA, Loreen M.
523. BENDOY, Jessica Joy U.
524. BENJAMIN, Lou Bertini B.
525. BENOSA, Maria Emilynda Jeddahlyn Pia V.
526. BENTULAN, Thaddeus R.
527. BENZON, Glendale L.
528. BERAYE, Ma. Geobelyn L.
529. BERCASIO, Sweetleen R.
530. BERDAL, Joanne Juris L.
531. BERGADO, Renette B.
532. BERMEJO, Agatha Kristianne C.
533. BERMUDEZ, Melvin O.
534. BERNAL, James J.
535. BERNAL, Rv June Zoe B.
536. BERNALDEZ, Josephus T.
537. BERNALES, Erwin L.
538. BERNARDINO, Ma. Victoria L.
539. BERNARDINO, Maricar G.
540. BERNARDINO, Mel Frederic D.
541. BERNARDO, Liezel C.
542. BERNARDO, Melanie L.
543. BERNARDO, Nancy Faye B.
544. BERNARDO, Stefan Ellise A.
545. BERNATE, Jeffrey R.
546. BERO, Rafunzel S.
547. BERROYA, Kristine Margarette M.
548. BESINA, JR., Daniel D.
549. BIALNO, Elvie G.
550. BICOS, I.p. Lyn C.
551. BIDES, Redwin B.
552. BIHIS, Kristine Jade S.
553. BILALAT, Abegail C.
554. BILANG, Harvey A.
555. BILAYON, Annabel H.
556. BILAYON, Christian H.
557. BINAMIRA, Joan F.
558. BINOTAPA, Thea Philline F.
559. BISNAR, Jason Anthony V.
560. BISNAR, Stephanie V.
561. BITONIO, Gerald G.
562. BITUIN, Remy Rose Ann S.
563. BLANCO, Reymond C.
564. BOADO, Tina Marie P.
565. BOADO, JR., Julius Caesar V.
566. BODORAYA, Fe V.
567. BOHOLANO, Ma. Evita N.
568. BOLAMBAO, Radie-lyr L.
569. BOLISLIS, Hoven M.
570. BOLLOZOS, Ignatius Franc R.
571. BOLLOZOS, James S.
572. BOMBASE, Ma. Clarissa Lavena A.
573. BONADOR-GUMIRAN, Kathleen Ann A.
574. BONGALON, Raul Angelo D.
575. BONGAS, JR., Pedro A.
576. BONGHANOY, Rei La Datsun G.
577. BONIFACIO, Alpha Grace M.
578. BORDEY, Fae Marie Y.
579. BORINES, Nicomedes R.
580. BORJA, Niel Anthony S.
581. BORJA, JR., Carlos M.
582. BORLAGDAN, Jesus Paolo V.
583. BORROMEO, Rico D.
584. BOSE, Martin Alex R.
585. BOSE, Noel Allen R.
586. BOTOR, Cristhian Rey B.
587. BRACEROS, Jay Roger F.
588. BRAZAL, Ricardo G.
589. BRIBON, Christian Benedict T.
590. BRIGINO, Catherine R.
591. BRIGOLI, Alain Jan B.
592. BRINGAS, Baldr H.
593. BRIONES, Gino Carlo R.
594. BRIONES, Jonardine F.
595. BRIONES, Karen A.
596. BRIONES, Shangrila D.
597. BRIOSO, Ailene G.
598. BRIOSO, Grail P.
599. BRUSOLA, Johnston R.
600. BUBAN, Karl Daniel E.
601. BUCAG, Paulene Kaye P.
602. BUCCAT-VILLAMIN, Rozzanne Victoria G.
603. BUCLIG, Jocelyn B.
604. BUDO, Gladys Marie S.
605. BUENAGUA, Jose Bartholomew B.
606. BUENAVENTURA, Jenny C.
607. BUENDIA, Glen Camille G.
608. BUENO, Jhoey C.
609. BUENO, Melissa J.
610. BUENSALIDA, Vladimir M.
611. BUGAYONG, Anne Caroline C.
612. BUHAY, Juvy Anne M.
613. BULADO, Raffy R.
614. BULIYAT, Claire B.
615. BULOTANO, JR., Romeo R.
616. BULWAYAN, Jocelyn R.
617. BUMACAS, Melanie F.
618. BUMANGLAG, Candida Dorothy Swerte D.
619. BUNCAD, Glenn B.
620. BUNSA, Jamila T.
621. BUNYI-DE LEON, Judith Marie G.
622. BURAGA, JR., Oscar D.
623. BURCE, Rhonaliza B.
624. BURDEOS, Rhea Jurjette R.
625. BURRO, Ceril Lyn L.
626. BUTAY, Ferdinand M.
627. BUTRON, Princess May M.
628. BUYCO, Kevin Angelo J.
629. BUYTRAGO, Miramie J.
630. BUYUCCAN, Percy Ruth N.
631. BUZMION, Moses L.
632. CAAYAO, Karen Ann D.
633. CABACANG, Belteshazzar L.
634. CABAL, Billie Kristel D.
635. CABALES, Moujeck Steve O.
636. CABALLERO, Rafaello Angelo R.
637. CABALLERO, JR., Arsenio E.
638. CABALLES, Regidor V.
639. CABALSE, Brenda R.
640. CABANGON, Ivo L.
641. CABANGON, Rem A.
642. CABANILLA, Cleo Marjo C.
643. CABARDO, Ryonell R.
644. CABARON, Jose Gabriel A.
645. CABARRIBAN, Rogelio A.
646. CABARTEJA, Anthony C.
647. CABASAG, Mark Anthony C.
648. CABATINGAN, Paul Cayetano L.
649. CABATO, Ellora Kate D.
650. CABATOS, Daisy Gie T.
651. CABE, III, Adam Anthony S.
652. CABELLO, Inno A.
653. CABILIN, Erwin W.
654. CABRERA, Charmaine Joy L.
655. CABRERA, Dan Yunus C.
656. CABRERA, Irish Marie V.
657. CABRERA, Mary Geanellie M.
658. CABRERA-LEHNERT, Nelfa C.
659. CABUNAGAN, Elizabeth Dyhn A.
660. CABUNGAN, Maria Angelica A.
661. CABUSLAY, Erick John S.
662. CACANINDIN, Rhona B.
663. CACHO, Charina Flor A.
664. CADENA-VILLARUZ, Retzel Amour P.
665. CADIZ, Danielle S.
666. CADORNA, Dianne Irish A.
667. CADORNA, Maxim D.
668. CADUGO, JR., Roben B.
669. CAERLANG, Maribel H.
670. CAGAHASTIAN, David Ricardo S.
671. CAGASCA, Rubee Ruth C.
672. CAGUING, Joelore M.
673. CAGULA, Jane Carressa Mae T.
674. CAHOY, Moshi Ariel S.
675. CAIDOY, Harrold Glenn P.
676. CAISIDO, Michael Ray R.
677. CAJAYON, Eunice J.
678. CAJES, Nancy Jermae N.
679. CAJETA, Kurt F.
680. CAJUCOM, Monica S.
681. CALABUNG, JR., Reynaldo R.
682. CALACAR, Edgar L.
683. CALACHAN, Paul Allan P.
684. CALALANG, Marichell S.
685. CALAM, Karen Mae L.
686. CALAMAYA, Romeo Dax B.
687. CALAMDAG, Clarissa Y.
688. CALANGI, Gretchen D.
689. CALASAGSAG-CANTUBA, Ma. Strella C.
690. CALAYAN, Clara Maria Beatriz S.
691. CALAYAN-MEDINA, Sheryll Joy L.
692. CALAYCAY, Jasmine Charo L.
693. CALBAN-DALIGNOC, Cathyrene A.
694. CALDERON, Gerard L.
695. CALDERON, III, Leonardo V.
696. CALI, Faisal P.
697. CALIMAG, Melvin G.
698. CALIPAY, Jane Kate S.
699. CALIPAYAN, Reshiel B.
700. CALIWAG, Charilyn R.
701. CALLANGAN, Ma. Ivana F.
702. CALLEJA, Joseph Peter J.
703. CALONGCAGON, John Patrick G.
704. CALPATURA, Marian G.
705. CALSIYAO, Sherbourne A.
706. CALSO, Zoiline Jennifer P.
707. CALTINO, Marlon L.
708. CALUCAG, Hazel M.
709. CALUGAY, Borgy V.
710. CALUGAY, Katrina M.
711. CALULUT, Joseph Frederick R.
712. CALVEZ, Reinalee Susan N.
713. CALVO, Kirsten Kate F.
714. CALVO, Mario Dennis A.
715. CAMACHO, Kaycee Lyn V.
716. CAMACHO, Leonardo M.
717. CAMALON, John Mark A.
718. CAMARA, Earl Andrew M.
719. CAMARAO, Mark Dave M.
720. CAMARSE, Nemuel R.
721. CAMAYANG, Ma. Milagros P.
722. CAMAYANG, Mary-jane M.
723. CAMBA, Denise Bernadine B.
724. CAMBA, Kathreen Joyce S.
725. CAMBALIZA, Jarene Eurice C.
726. CAMBRI, Maria Gicel T.
727. CAMELLO, Celeste B.
728. CAMENDAN, Ronaisa L.
729. CAMINADE, Margeon G.
730. CAMINONG, Leah C.
731. CAMMAYO, Mary Grace M.
732. CAMMAYO, III, Nicasio T.
733. CAMPANER-POQUITA, Cheryl P.
734. CAMPOS, Betty L.
735. CAMPOSAGRADO, Ma. Gerrylin S.
736. CAMPOSANO, Jose Karlo M.
737. CAMSOL, Haryeth M.
738. CANADA, Lady Jade Q.
739. CANADA, Pearl Angeli Q.
740. CANLAS, Gilbert Y.
741. CANLAS, Jacqueline E.
742. CANONES, Dulce Jasmin A.
743. CANOY, Junmar V.
744. CANTOS, Joan Reina L.
745. CANTOS, Raymond Geronimo A.
746. CANTOS-JALECO, Mariene Queensie P.
747. CAPADOSA, Phillip Bernard H.
748. CAPELLAN, Clarolyn Jane A.
749. CAPISTRANO, Penelope L.
750. CAPONONG, JR., Samuel S.
751. CAPUCION, Jadea Ezra M.
752. CAPUTOL, Danica Patricia D.
753. CARAG, Dane Caceus Marionne M.
754. CARAIG, Ronald P.
755. CARANAY, Victoria Alessandra C.
756. CARASAQUIT, Emmanuel E.
757. CARASIG, Ramon Gabriel K.
758. CARBERO, Therese Claire F.
759. CARBONEL, Jeff Kevin C.
760. CARBONELL, Patrick Chris DG.
761. CARDAÃ‘O, JR., Oscar M.
762. CARDENAS, Ma. Cheryl P.
763. CARDONA, Rinna Rose G.
764. CARESOSA, Siegfred L.
765. CARIAS, Jasper M.
766. CARIGA, Joan D.
767. CARIÃ‘O, Dominique Christine M.
768. CARLOS, Marie Rose C.
769. CARLOTA, Amanda Josephine T.
770. CARPINA, Daniel V.
771. CARPIO, Reina Geeline R.
772. CARRACEDO, Christopher V.
773. CARRIEDO, Ruel B.
774. CARSKIT, Ven Lorenz R.
775. CARTAGENA, Naomi G.
776. CARUNGUI, Billy Jim T.
777. CASABAR, Carlo S.
778. CASABUENA, April R.
779. CASABUENA, Roger I.
780. CASAN, Hasnia P.
781. CASAS, Kirsten Erika A.
782. CASAÃ‘A, Shiendy Loufer D.
783. CASIANO, Mark Anthony C.
784. CASIL, Leo Angelo P.
785. CASILA, Ma. Erika Amor D.
786. CASILLA, Paul Vincent M.
787. CASIMIRO, II, Ricardo H.
788. CASIPLE, Cris T.
789. CASIQUIN, Rica Ysabelle L.
790. CASITA, Joanna May R.
791. CASIW, Blair G.
792. CASQUEJO, April R.
793. CASQUEJO, Ivy Anne I.
794. CASTAÃ‘ARES, Mc Aldous C.
795. CASTAÃ‘EDA, Jocelyn P.
796. CASTAÃ‘EDA, Julie Rose G.
797. CASTAÃ‘EDA, NiÃ±a Francia D.
798. CASTELO, Ana Isabel F.
799. CASTELO, II, Enrico Edmundo D.
800. CASTIGADOR, Rena Joy C.
801. CASTILLO, Baby Trina M.
802. CASTILLO, Edgardo R.
803. CASTILLO, Emilyn Cristina M.
804. CASTILLO, Hazeille Goldamae B.
805. CASTILLO, Jeanne Marie Vernice V.
806. CASTILLO, Joemar A.
807. CASTILLO, Kristine L.
808. CASTILLO, Lauryel N.
809. CASTILLO, Ma. Eloise R.
810. CASTILLO, Ma. Pamela C.
811. CASTILLO, Ma. Victoria M.
812. CASTILLO, Margarita Anne P.
813. CASTILLO, Marjorie R.
814. CASTILLO, May R.
815. CASTILLO, JR., Precidio A.
816. CASTILLO-ESPIRITU, Iza Marie P.
817. CASTILLON, Arnel John D.
818. CASTOR, Marlon M.
819. CASTRICIONES, Juan Lorenzo Maria S.
820. CASTRICIONES, Miguel Ignacio Maria S.
821. CASTRO, Irma M.
822. CASTRO, James Marvin Earl E.
823. CASTRO, Jerome Carlo C.
824. CASTRO, Jimmy Jerard A.
825. CASTRO, Stanley Lylwyn A.
826. CASTRONUEVO, Donna A.
827. CATACUTAN, Arman C.
828. CATACUTAN-ESTABILLO, Maya Julieta R.
829. CATANGLAN, Ken A.
830. CATAYEN, Lovely Rose Z.
831. CATCALIN, Melanie C.
832. CATIBAYAN, Eduard A.
833. CATIPAY, Roselle Anne B.
834. CATLI, Fely Jane P.
835. CATUBAO, Dulce C.
836. CATUDAN, Ma. Racquel S.
837. CAWALING, Jeffrey S.
838. CAWALO, Gaspar D.
839. CAWIS, Christian Faith M.
840. CAYABA, Maria Victoria B.
841. CAYABAS, Chester S.
842. CAYADAN, Dexter B.
843. CAYAT, Roma C.
844. CAYETANO, Baby Marian Grace A.
845. CAYETANO, Rozen Olivia G.
846. CAYTON, Juan Paolo E.
847. CAÃ‘EDO, Andrew Jericho P.
848. CAÃ‘ETE, Michael E.
849. CAÃ‘ETE, II, Nemesio B.
850. CEBALLOS, Robert Joseph C.
851. CEBRIAN, Emile Justin D.
852. CEDILLO, Christine G.
853. CELERIAN, Adhara Kaye G.
854. CELINO, Dante A.
855. CELLES, Leandro P.
856. CELMAR, Aliany A.
857. CEMBRANO, Aurora Luanne R.
858. CEMBRANO, Franco Aldo N.
859. CENIZA, Duane V.
860. CENTINA, Christian Jane D.
861. CENTINA, Lisa Jane D.
862. CERDAN, Anthony Vincent A.
863. CERIA, Monaliza G.
864. CERIALES, Chester D.
865. CERTEZA, Jose Antonio A.
866. CERVANTES, Ruth G.
867. CHAN, Fenalon O.
868. CHAN, Jamie Katrina F.
869. CHAN-GONZAGA, Ismael Jose, Iii V.
870. CHANG, Alyanna R.
871. CHAO, Cherry-amor O.
872. CHAVES, Angeline T.
873. CHAVEZ, Myraflor L.
874. CHENG, Renlyn B.
875. CHING, Catherine Anna T.
876. CHING, Marc Jonnell J.
877. CHIONG, Don Victor V.
878. CHIONGSON, Sharlene Anjelica L.
879. CHIU, Lela Joanna H.
880. CHU, Christopher Jerome P.
881. CHU, Monique M.
882. CHU, Roselle A.
883. CHUA, Annie Frida K.
884. CHUA, Carmela B.
885. CHUA, Dawn Clarisse T.
886. CHUA, Jessamine Lynn Dale N.
887. CHUA, Jonalyndie B.
888. CHUA, Kimmie Ann R.
889. CHUA, Rhino T.
890. CHUNGALAO, Modesta Apesa H.
891. CIRCA, Dexter S.
892. CLAUDIO, Eric G.
893. CLAUDIO, Glino Barsen G.
894. CLAUDIO, Jan Paul S.
895. CLEDERA, Bethany Joy B.
896. CLEMENCIO, Reuville U.
897. CLEMENTE, Grazielle M.
898. CLEMENTE, Lady Mae A.
899. CLET, Nestie C.
900. CLIMACO, Cindy T.
901. CLIMACO, Jan Ceasar A.
902. CLOMA, Geraldee Frances M.
903. CO, Aaron James E.
904. COCABO, Patrick Vincent G.
905. COCAL, Emmanuel O.
906. CODANGOS, Dennis B.
907. COFINO, Mark T.
908. COLAGO, Faye Katherine T.
909. COLINA, Czar Augustus C.
910. COLIS, Kim Darriel P.
911. COLLADO, Erika C.
912. COLLADO, Roland E.
913. COMBATE, Bernadeth D.
914. COMENDADOR, Ramil M.
915. COMIGHOD, Alstair J.
916. COMINES, Czarina Victoria L.
917. COMODA, Mae Lailour P.
918. COMPARATIVO, Glorydee A.
919. COMPAÃ‘ERO, Neil B.
920. CONCEPCION, Alexylle Rose G.
921. CONCEPCION, Joel M.
922. CONCEPCION, Rollidel R.
923. CONCEPCION-BUTAY, Dawn Lin A.
924. CONCHA, Rainier Rhett G.
925. CONDEZ, Ferdino M.
926. CONG, Albert G.
927. CONSIGNADO, Paolo Miguel
928. CONSOLACION, Edward L.
929. CONSTANTINO, Regina M.
930. CONSULTA, Margie M.
931. CONTINUADO, Anna Bianca S.
932. CONVOCAR, Red Gabriel W.
933. COQUIA, Euville T.
934. CORBO, Rhobie S.
935. CORDERO, Erick Michael O.
936. CORDERO, George Lyndon T.
937. CORDEZ, JR., Jaime I.
938. CORDOVA, Fatima Faye E.
939. CORNILLEZ, Zandra M.
940. COROMINAS, Andrea Therese Z.
941. CORONADO, Myra A.
942. CORONADO, Raphael Enrique V.
943. CORPUZ, David C.
944. CORPUZ, Karla Mari R.
945. CORPUZ, Maria Cristina C.
946. CORPUZ, Samuel S.
947. CORPUZ, Sunshine R.
948. CORTES, Angeli Victoria B.
949. CORTES, Nikkolo Marco Aurelio V.
950. CORTEZ, Ging Bee S.
951. CORTEZ, Liza Angela O.
952. COSAIN, Ansary S.
953. COSEP, Lech Jb June S.
954. COSEP, Mary Jane T.
955. CRISOSTOMO, Mary Rose N.
956. CRISPO, Christine G.
957. CRISTAL, Maria Gretel I.
958. CRISTOBAL, Mely Ann Emerie A.
959. CRUZ, Aileen Charisse P.
960. CRUZ, Anafeil Marie C.
961. CRUZ, Andrelille Christian A.
962. CRUZ, Anne Margarette Justine M.
963. CRUZ, Bumbo S.
964. CRUZ, Chanine Mae P.
965. CRUZ, Edgar B.
966. CRUZ, Enriquito L.
967. CRUZ, Erika O.
968. CRUZ, Franz Ivan A.
969. CRUZ, John Nowell R.
970. CRUZ, Joyce Anne R.
971. CRUZ, Karl Raymond D.
972. CRUZ, Leo Frederick Z.
973. CRUZ, Marianne Joy C.
974. CRUZ, Michael Edgardo N.
975. CRUZ, Nesley Rae P.
976. CRUZ, Patricia Ann M.
977. CRUZ, Ria B.
978. CRUZ-DOMINGO, Mary Annabelle F.
979. CUA, Pia Maria Barbara Mirca C.
980. CUABO, Venus A.
981. CUADRAS, Cristine Clea B.
982. CUARTO, Jay-ar R.
983. CUBIO, Ayn M.
984. CUCHAPIN, Mark Vincent S.
985. CUDALAP, Dagiw-a K.
986. CUENCA, Pamela
987. CUENCO, Desiree P.
988. CUEVAS, May Zyra V.
989. CUEVAS, Warren P.
990. CUEVAS-CORPUZ, Rhodora Grace P.
991. CUI, Ma. Chiarra A.
992. CULAR, Coreene Ann G.
993. CULMINAS, Cherry Claire P.
994. CULO, Charles B.
995. CUMIGAD, Rotciv R.
996. CUNANAN, Stacy L.
997. CUPAG, Carole Jean A.
998. CURAN, Anna Marie A.
999. CURO, Norhasima S.
1000. CUSAIN, Aimee S.
1001. CUSAY, Jerman F.
1002. CUSI, Martin Victorino S.
1003. CUSIPAG, Raymond Aljon A.
1004. CUSTODIO, Tzarine Jovanna B.
1005. CUTANDA-LARIOS, Kristine A.
1006. CUYEGKENG, Chrysten Giann C.
1007. CUYUGAN, Emil S.
1008. CUÃ‘ADO, Hazel Y.
1009. CYPRES, Jenny Joy C.
1010. DABALOS, Katrina P.
1011. DACANAY, Janine Prelle A.
1012. DACANAY-PAMOR, Salina Grahane A.
1013. DACER, Ronaldo R.
1014. DACUMOS, Annalene A.
1015. DAGDAG, Antonio Leandro C.
1016. DAGPIN, Kamenev Kiril P.
1017. DALAM, Ahmedsiddique B.
1018. DALANGIN, Kristine Joyce A.
1019. DALIDA, Anthony Dei V.
1020. DALIDIG, Nikki Morshida M.
1021. DALUMPINES, Pamela Blanca L.
1022. DAMASO, Chuck F.
1023. DAMIAN, Flynn Strauss D.
1024. DANGILAN, Sean Michael Joseph C.
1025. DANGIS, Glennson A.
1026. DANGWA, Vina Vrenelli P.
1027. DANTES, Lorenz Fernand D.
1028. DANTIS, Arvin L.
1029. DAO-INES, Aileen G.
1030. DAPIAWEN, Amenidad L.
1031. DARILAG, Roy Martin O.
1032. DARILAY, Ellen E.
1033. DARIMBANG, Jonaidah M.
1034. DASAL, Ryan R.
1035. DATU, Al Ponciano R.
1036. DATU-DACULA, Omar I.
1037. DATUIN, Aimee Fay R.
1038. DATUIN, Martina Mignon G.
1039. DAVID, Mariel Josine N.
1040. DAVID, Marseille A.
1041. DAVID, Peter Carlo P.
1042. DAVID, Philip Jeffrey D.
1043. DAVID, Rem Kristiane G.
1044. DAVID, Sheigla Nerie V.
1045. DAVIS, Arlan L.
1046. DAYAG, Delila L.
1047. DAYAG, Julie Pearl P.
1048. DAYANDAYAN, Jannie Ann J.
1049. DAYATE, Raniel A.
1050. DAYO, Francis R.
1051. DAYO, Francis Raul L.
1052. DAYOG, John Edward Lee F.
1053. DAYRIT, Riovel P.
1054. DE ALBAN, Rachel Hazel T.
1055. DE CASTRO, Arlene C.
1056. DE CASTRO, Michael Christopher C.
1057. DE CLARO-ARTEZA, Shela L.
1058. DE GALA, Maria Connie R.
1059. DE GRACIA, Marivic B.
1060. DE GUIA, Molee Uzworth B.
1061. DE GULAN, Jeff Marvick R.
1062. DE GUZMAN, Bien Ronald L.
1063. DE GUZMAN, Carl Louie R.
1064. DE GUZMAN, Chanell Dolor D.
1065. DE GUZMAN, Cyrus T.
1066. DE GUZMAN, Isabelle Vien S.
1067. DE GUZMAN, Joyce Dianne J.
1068. DE GUZMAN, Ma. Celine Angela K.
1069. DE GUZMAN, Myra C.
1070. DE GUZMAN, Tristan E.
1071. DE GUZMAN, Willie, Jr. P.
1072. DE GUZMAN, JR., Geronimo T.
1073. DE JESUS, Charles P.
1074. DE JESUS, Eugene L.
1075. DE JESUS, Paula Bianca F.
1076. DE LA CERNA, Erika-anne Therese D.
1077. DE LA CRUZ, Alexandria F.
1078. DE LA CRUZ, Shugen P.
1079. DE LA PAZ, Marveen B.
1080. DE LA ROSA, Jomel Noi A.
1081. DE LA ROSA, Vican Jess D.
1082. DE LARA, Sarah Mae M.
1083. DE LEMOS, Mirriam Andrea V.
1084. DE LEON, Alejandro R.
1085. DE LEON, Anna Teris M.
1086. DE LEON, Claire
1087. DE LEON, Leonore Angeli B.
1088. DE LEON, Marvin C.
1089. DE LEON, Rod Rafael M.
1090. DE LIMA, Darcy Bertulfo E.
1091. DE LIMA, III, Gregorio L.
1092. DE LOS REYES, Girlie May M.
1093. DE LOS SANTOS, Naiza Mae N.
1094. DE LUNA, Amie Roxylen T.
1095. DE SILVA, Alvin R.
1096. DE TORRES, Alenz Avril P.
1097. DE VENECIA, Jacqueline T.
1098. DE VERA, Jeseth Marie Loren P.
1099. DE VERA, Ma. Cristina A.
1100. DE VEYRA, Christopher Edward M.
1101. DE VEYRA, Kenneth Spice M.
1102. DE VILLA, Sheena Mara R.
1103. DEALINO, Jose Aniceto David S.
1104. DEBARATUN-DIACAT, Sittie Hafzah R.
1105. DECANGCHON, Charles Francis F.
1106. DECHAVEZ, Alyssa Mae A.
1107. DECILOS, Jillian T.
1108. DEGINO, Albert Q.
1109. DEGUSMAN, Bensaud O.
1110. DEL CASTILLO, Jan Emmanuel F.
1111. DEL MUNDO, Erwin C.
1112. DEL MUNDO, Ronald Rae C.
1113. DEL ROSARIO, Lily Rose L.
1114. DEL ROSARIO, Ma. Jescelyn O.
1115. DEL ROSARIO, Mark V.
1116. DEL ROSARIO, Ralph Gabrielle D.
1117. DELA CRUZ, Aardan Mikhail Kutch C.
1118. DELA CRUZ, Ayagil P.
1119. DELA CRUZ, Charlz G.
1120. DELA CRUZ, Cyndy P.
1121. DELA CRUZ, Daryl A.
1122. DELA CRUZ, Erlene Luz V.
1123. DELA CRUZ, Gretchen Mari M.
1124. DELA CRUZ, Hacel Grace T.
1125. DELA CRUZ, Jamaica Kay S.
1126. DELA CRUZ, Jennah Marie C.
1127. DELA CRUZ, Jolet Paulo D.
1128. DELA CRUZ, Magnolia A.
1129. DELA CRUZ, Pearl Sharon A.
1130. DELA CRUZ, Rosenda
1131. DELA CRUZ-MATAMMU, Kimberley D.
1132. DELA FUENTE, Rafael Kenneth M.
1133. DELA TORRE, Ariel B.
1134. DELA TORRE-BORLA, Mae T.
1135. DELA VEGA, Alexis G.
1136. DELECTOR, Janedee G.
1137. DELFIN, Philip Carlo M.
1138. DELGADO, Clayton Edgar M.
1139. DELORIA, Reginald R.
1140. DELOS REYES, Daimel D.
1141. DELOS REYES, Regine V.
1142. DELOS SANTOS, Alexandra Patricia L.
1143. DELOS SANTOS, Joseph D.
1144. DELOS SANTOS, Monaliza B.
1145. DELOS SANTOS-DY, Gretel Kelly M.
1146. DELOS TRINOS, Arnico M.
1147. DEMAYUGA, JR., Felizardo T.
1148. DENOLAN, Mary Cecile N.
1149. DEOCAMPO, JR., Felix R.
1150. DEONA, Neil Owen B.
1151. DEPALUBOS, Ronel C.
1152. DEPASUCAT, Astrid Beryl T.
1153. DERIT, Mark Resty R.
1154. DESABILLE, Aldwin Brian C.
1155. DESTURA, Salvador Julius Caesar B.
1156. DESUASIDO, Mary Grace B.
1157. DETERA, Jessica L.
1158. DEVERATURDA, Richer P.
1159. DEVEZA, Jillian Kristin A.
1160. DEZA, Catherine P.
1161. DIAMANTE, D’joanna M.
1162. DIAMANTE, Jack Benigno A.
1163. DIAMANTE, Nadine Christine A.
1164. DIAMZON, Veronica Jane F.
1165. DIAPEN, Nicolie E.
1166. DIAZ, Aljun B.
1167. DIAZ, Catherine Rose G.
1168. DIAZ, Janice I.
1169. DIAZ, Jill Y.
1170. DIAZ, Karl Adrian O.
1171. DIAZ, Pauline Kris F.
1172. DIAZ DE RIVERA, Jon Vincent B.
1173. DIAZ, JR., Gerardo J.
1174. DIAZ, JR., Rodolfo L.
1175. DIAZ-TACASON, Rachel Kate B.
1176. DICRITAN, Mohammad Ansari B.
1177. DIDA-AGUN, Nashiba G.
1178. DIEGO, Asmira S.
1179. DIEGO, Chester Lloyd C.
1180. DIEGO, Rofelson D.
1181. DIEGO, III, Fidel Maximo M.
1182. DIESTO, Rizaida M.
1183. DIGAUM, Lucks Mae D.
1184. DIGNADICE, Jennyllette B.
1185. DIGNO, Carmi B.
1186. DILAG, Jocel Isidro S.
1187. DILLENA, Ma. Marinela V.
1188. DIMAANO, Jonathan Paolo R.
1189. DIMACULANGAN, Gem A.
1190. DIMACULANGAN, Jane Lancie H.
1191. DIMAGUILA, Ma. Elena G.
1192. DIMAKUTA, Jannaisa Ainee R.
1193. DIMALALUAN, Gerard B.
1194. DIMAPILIS, Glaiza T.
1195. DIMCO, Jovelyn May C.
1196. DIN, Jerome B.
1197. DINAQUE, Keren Beatrice R.
1198. DINGAYAN, Leonardo P.
1199. DINGLASAN, Edlize Rea R.
1200. DINO, Jerdin J.
1201. DIO, JR., Marianito L.
1202. DIOLA, Kyra Kae B.
1203. DIOLA, Ma. Teresa P.
1204. DIONALDO, Jeralyn S.
1205. DIONELA, Isagani M.
1206. DIONEN, Tara Louise A.
1207. DIOQUINO, Karla Louise S.
1208. DIOQUINO, Mark Vernon C.
1209. DIOSOMITO, Irish M.
1210. DISAMBURUN, Fatimah Suzzane A.
1211. DISANGCOPAN, Esnihairah M.
1212. DISTOR, Katrin Jessica I.
1213. DITUCALAN, Sarah Jane B.
1214. DIUMANO, Fritz Micah A.
1215. DIVINAGRACIA, Chandrina S.
1216. DIVINAGRACIA, Jan Virgil E.
1217. DIZON, Angelo DR.
1218. DIZON, Edgar S.
1219. DIZON, Julius A.
1220. DIZON, May Maureen G.
1221. DIZON, Parable P.
1222. DIÃ‘O, Charisse V.
1223. DOBLADA, Glizelle C.
1224. DOCE, Benjie B.
1225. DOCTOR, Gene R.
1226. DOCTOR, Joy Lynne E.
1227. DOGWE, Cynthia L.
1228. DOLATRE, Gretchen G.
1229. DOLDUCO-CONSTANTINO, Ma. Cassie Jean D.
1230. DOLLENTAS, JR., Oro Rabi T.
1231. DOLLETE, Ma. Vicky B.
1232. DOLO, Mark Angelo M.
1233. DOLOR, Ruth-ann A.
1234. DOLOT, Diane Jane D.
1235. DOMALAON, Marilyn D.
1236. DOMANTAY, JR., Cornelio P.
1237. DOMINGO, April Joy Benezia B.
1238. DOMINGO, Daniel Junior G.
1239. DOMINGO, Dianne N.
1240. DOMINGO, Glaiza G.
1241. DOMINGO, Hearty Lady A.
1242. DOMINGO, Joahna Paula Q.
1243. DOMINGO, Kelvin Roy L.
1244. DOMINGO, Larra Mariz C.
1245. DOMINGO, Marian P.
1246. DOMINGO, Roxanne G.
1247. DOMINGO, Warden D.
1248. DOMINGUEZ, Arabella V.
1249. DOMINO, Ryan J.
1250. DOROMAL, Euangeli P.
1251. DORONELA, Ma. Beta S.
1252. DORONILA, Petri John L.
1253. DOZA, Jose Maria D.
1254. DU-SAMPAGA, Alyssa Joyce B.
1255. DUBLADO, Jerika Joy K.
1256. DUCA, Marc Kenrich O.
1257. DUCEPEC, Daisy Margaret V.
1258. DUERO, Eduardo A.
1259. DULAY, Diana C.
1260. DULAY, Leenard S.
1261. DULCE, Armando D.
1262. DULNUAN, Jill S.
1263. DUMALLEG, Germa P.
1264. DUMAPIS, Richard P.
1265. DUMAYAG, Arbelle S.
1266. DUMLAO, Ruben M.
1267. DUNUAN, Adrienne Regine S.
1268. DUPILAS, Randy A.
1269. DURAN, Mary Ann L.
1270. DURATO, Geramer V.
1271. DY, Lilian O.
1272. DY, Maisie C.
1273. DY KAM, Ruth Francis A.
1274. DYSANGCO, Stephanie Maree N.
1275. EBDALIN, Xandra Yzabelle T.
1276. EBDANI, Jo Marie L.
1277. EBREO, Karmela Mirriam A.
1278. EBREO, Rodel C.
1279. ECALNEA, Maria Cresielda S.
1280. ECHANO, Jessalyn E.
1281. EDANG, Rommel John G.
1282. EDIG, Lourdes Angelie O.
1283. EDIZA, Flornelio S.
1284. EDRES, Anisah A.
1285. EGBUS, Ritche V.
1286. EJAS-SALISIP, Rona Jade C.
1287. ELAMPARO, Trixie Marie Naldine M.
1288. ELERIA, Marda Karina B.
1289. ELICA, Ma. Essa S.
1290. ELICANO, Leomille B.
1291. ELIZAGA, Justin L.
1292. ELIZALDE, Salvalente Thaddeus B.
1293. ELLORIN, Katherine F.
1294. ELUMBA, Jr E.
1295. EMAS, Apollo Glenn C.
1296. EMBOY, Dann Marvin A.
1297. EMOCLING, Quennie P.
1298. ENAD, Julie Ann M.
1299. ENCARNACION, Miguel Jaime C.
1300. ENCINAS, Nicy C.
1301. ENCISO, Gwen P.
1302. ENERIO, Jacinta T.
1303. ENRIQUEZ, Alexis C.
1304. ENRIQUEZ, Desiree Von D.
1305. ENRIQUEZ, Sunshine R.
1306. ENRIQUEZ-DANGCALAN, Gremarie O.
1307. ENTERA, Andrew M.
1308. EPISCOPE, Khristian Jeff C.
1309. EPONDULAN, Golda A.
1310. ERAN, Gleim Brean U.
1311. ERANA, Alpina M.
1312. ERBON, Ronalyn A.
1313. ERICSON, Ivaraxel C.
1314. ERISPE, Aimee Kareen J.
1315. EROJO, Tristan Romyr W.
1316. ESCABARTE, Glinys Fe B.
1317. ESCALA, Alexis A.
1318. ESCALONA, Edward Herbert S.
1319. ESCALONA, Michelle Ann M.
1320. ESCARTIN, Lv Jo T.
1321. ESCASINAS, Anthony R.
1322. ESCAÃ‘AN, Hazel C.
1323. ESCAÃ‘O, Richmond John M.
1324. ESCOBAR, II, Hilary Romeo A.
1325. ESCOLLANTE, Pearl Christine T.
1326. ESCOTO, Nina Claire R.
1327. ESDEN, Celyne Klaire L.
1328. ESEQUE, Czarina Danielle E.
1329. ESGUERRA, Clarissa Heromina R.
1330. ESGUERRA, Delia D.
1331. ESPARAGOZA, Leoj J.
1332. ESPARAGOZA, Randolf P.
1333. ESPARRAGUERRA, Gieza R.
1334. ESPAÃ‘OL, Maral Angel B.
1335. ESPAÃ‘OLA, Amapola J.
1336. ESPEJO, Julius Glenn T.
1337. ESPEJO, Marietes S.
1338. ESPELETA, Maria Aleli A.
1339. ESPERA, Roel S.
1340. ESPERANZA, Gracein E.
1341. ESPINA, Celeste Virma-fleur Y.
1342. ESPINA, Jacqueline Michelle S.
1343. ESPINA, Kim G.
1344. ESPINAL, Mylene M.
1345. ESPINO, Maria Cyrelle L.
1346. ESPINO, Rofel Princess E.
1347. ESPINOSA, Catherine Rae T.
1348. ESPINOSA, Edgar Raymund P.
1349. ESPINOSA, Karla Jo A.
1350. ESPIRITU, Maria Nikka N.
1351. ESPIÃ‘A, Mae Lisette P.
1352. ESTACIO, Israel Earl Laurente C.
1353. ESTACIO, Natalie Joyce P.
1354. ESTEBAN, Danica Diane C.
1355. ESTELLA, Anna Ramona E.
1356. ESTILLORE, Regine Cecilia P.
1357. ESTIOKO, Dan U.
1358. ESTO, Juniefifth G.
1359. ESTOR, Doreene Lorenza P.
1360. ESTOYA-BAUTISTA, Gelanderwin C.
1361. ESTRADA, Crisanto Ambrosio Q.
1362. ESTRADA, Renard Reich N.
1363. ESTRELLA, Mohammad Muktadir A.
1364. EUBANK, Mark Wayne E.
1365. EUGENIO, Einstein D.
1366. EUSALAN, Dan Drebb H.
1367. EVANGELIO, Michelle M.
1368. EVANGELISTA, Maria Ana A.
1369. EVANGELISTA, Maria Christine A.
1370. EVANGELISTA, Mary Joan B.
1371. EVANGELISTA, Reynaldo B.
1372. EVARDONE, JR., Philip C.
1373. EVASCO, Emilou G.
1374. EVIOTA, Gail Jane M.
1375. EXCONDE, Cloe Joy B.
1376. FABELLA, Lindsey S.
1377. FABELLA, Maricar F.
1378. FABILA, Richard A.
1379. FABRA, Helen O.
1380. FABREGAS, Jimmyline S.
1381. FACULLO, Dublin O.
1382. FADERA, Chloe S.
1383. FADERO, Rodrigo E.
1384. FADERUGAO, Maricris V.
1385. FADRILAN, Adrian M.
1386. FAHAD, Aiza D.
1387. FAJARDO, Aileen Leisha L.
1388. FAJARDO, Jake Rey M.
1389. FAJARDO, Noreena Valerie D.
1390. FALCON, Juvelin Camille C.
1391. FALGUI, Maria Mikaela Luz V.
1392. FALLER, Pamela L.
1393. FAMA, Maria Jamyka S.
1394. FAMILLARAN, Patrick John E.
1395. FANG, Irish Mae V.
1396. FANGLAYAN, Troy A.
1397. FAUNE, Ma. Jonelle S.
1398. FAURILLO, Cyril A.
1399. FAUSTINO, Melencio S.
1400. FEBLE, Karen Gail B.
1401. FEDERIZO, Nina Diana U.
1402. FEGI, Walter P.
1403. FELICIANO, Carlene Jean F.
1404. FELICIANO, Patrizia Ann L.
1405. FELIX, Reynaldo G.
1406. FELIX, Rick Love S.
1407. FERIA, Angela Katrina K.
1408. FERNANDEZ, Adora L.
1409. FERNANDEZ, Alipio Vittorio Ramon D.
1410. FERNANDEZ, Deonnalynne G.
1411. FERNANDEZ, Gemmo B.
1412. FERNANDEZ, James B.
1413. FERNANDEZ, John Paul P.
1414. FERNANDEZ, Lean Ramon B.
1415. FERNANDEZ, Luke Mahatma R.
1416. FERNANDEZ, Maria Divina Gracia B.
1417. FERNANDEZ, Maria Lucia R.
1418. FERNANDEZ, Marlon P.
1419. FERNANDEZ, Mikaila Ross H.
1420. FERNANDEZ, Noel O.
1421. FERNANDEZ, Robert Francis C.
1422. FERNANDEZ, Sheila B.
1423. FERNANDEZ, III, Vicente L.
1424. FERNANDEZ-MANZANO, Gloria L.
1425. FERNANDO, John Daniel S.
1426. FERNANDO, NiÃ±a F.
1427. FERRER, Cassey E.
1428. FERRER, Joy Ann A.
1429. FERRER, Joy Celine B.
1430. FERRER, Maridel A.
1431. FERRER, Ryan Mervin M.
1432. FERRER-FERNANDEZ, Josephine C.
1433. FERRERA, Von Ryan S.
1434. FERRERIA, Jane D.
1435. FERROLINO, Jet Mitchelle J.
1436. FESTIN, Anna Carolina P.
1437. FIEL, John Michael T.
1438. FIGUEROA, Maria Criselda M.
1439. FILARMEO-MARZOÃ‘A, Angeline Chezka P.
1440. FILIPINAS, Francis Ray A.
1441. FILOTEO, Morris John M.
1442. FLANCIA, JR., Rodil S.
1443. FLORANO, Ralna Dyan T.
1444. FLORENDO, Paul M.
1445. FLORENTIN-DONATO, Rosalie Santa J.
1446. FLORES, Anna Criselda H.
1447. FLORES, Ethel Gillian D.
1448. FLORES, Jan Chester I.
1449. FLORES, Janine C.
1450. FLORES, Lawrence John B.
1451. FLORES, Louisse Anne P.
1452. FLORES, Luis Miguel A.
1453. FLORES, Rex L.
1454. FLORES, Samuel R.
1455. FLORES, Trisha Beverly C.
1456. FLORES, III, Casiano V.
1457. FLORES, JR., Edison T.
1458. FLORES-PARADERO, Tricia Jane B.
1459. FLORIDA, Ma. Clavel E.
1460. FONDEVILLA, Paolo G.
1461. FONTANILLA, Jonalyn G.
1462. FOPALAN, Errol John F.
1463. FORMILLEZA, Luis Voltaire D.
1464. FORONDA, Mary Ann R.
1465. FORONDA, Xyza Faye V.
1466. FORTALEZA, Joffrey C.
1467. FORTES-LEUNG, Ma. Roselle F.
1468. FORTIFAES, Cheryl Marie R.
1469. FRAGATA, Chrysta Leena L.
1470. FRANCIA, Maria Cristina I.
1471. FRANCISCO, Armie A.
1472. FRANCISCO, Diane Nicole P.
1473. FRANCISCO, Raul Ricardo F.
1474. FRANCISCO, Reginald L.
1475. FRANCISCO, Zaldy Von A.
1476. FRANCO, Desiree Amor J.
1477. FRANJE, Hanelli Jane A.
1478. FRESNIDO, Donna Isabelle M.
1479. FU, Georgina Annette L.
1480. FUCOY, Nicandro, Ii S.
1481. FUENTES, Elica Mariz D.
1482. FUERTES, Emmanuel C.
1483. FUGGAN, Juanita C.
1484. FULGENCIO, Angelo P.
1485. FULGENCIO, Bernhard C.
1486. GAANO, Reynaldo M.
1487. GABIA, Catherine R.
1488. GABIANE, Nikki P.
1489. GABINETE, Cesleen T.
1490. GABIONZA, Miguel Angelo S.
1491. GABISAN, Miguela M.
1492. GABRIANA-REYES, Angelica Grace P.
1493. GACUTAN, Catherine C.
1494. GADIANO, Mylene A.
1495. GADON, Mary Mae M.
1496. GAIRANOD, Pauline Marie R.
1497. GAITE, John Glim F.
1498. GALANG, Karla Ysabel L.
1499. GALANG, Leo Arman P.
1500. GALANG, Ma. Lorenza S.
1501. GALIAS, Ellaine Janica T.
1502. GALICIA, Leonida Marie P.
1503. GALLEGO, Charlotte F.
1504. GALLEGO, Mark Evan J.
1505. GALLETA, Mary Luz H.
1506. GALOS, Maria Linda G.
1507. GALURA, Victor Angelo L.
1508. GALVE, Angelica D.
1509. GALVEZ, Ana Margarita B.
1510. GALVEZ, Dearkyle Anicee A.
1511. GALVEZ, Edgar Sean V.
1512. GALVEZ, Jobelle G.
1513. GALVEZ, Roy Mikhail V.
1514. GAMBOA, Frances Anne B.
1515. GAMBON, Mark Jayson M.
1516. GAMO, Gesta Riva A.
1517. GAMOSA-HOJILLA, Ma. Fe G.
1518. GAMUEDA, Judith Rowena P.
1519. GAN, Margaret P.
1520. GANA, Dominique Marie Akio Therese P.
1521. GANA, Erica May O.
1522. GANANCIAL, Christian Roy S.
1523. GANDAMRA, Omaimah E.
1524. GANGE, Jordanna H.
1525. GANIR, Gilbert Augustin J.
1526. GAPUZAN, Angeli B.
1527. GARALDE-CHUA, Maria Margarita H.
1528. GARCELAZO, Regine Ann A.
1529. GARCHITORENA, Monica Y.
1530. GARCIA, Aika Fore M.
1531. GARCIA, Andrea F.
1532. GARCIA, Bienvenido, Iii G.
1533. GARCIA, Dan Patrick S.
1534. GARCIA, Edelyn Anne T.
1535. GARCIA, Eleonor Dyan R.
1536. GARCIA, Ericka Jean G.
1537. GARCIA, Galileo C.
1538. GARCIA, Geraldine Rochelle G.
1539. GARCIA, Hendrick Carlo D.
1540. GARCIA, Joenard G.
1541. GARCIA, Joselitolee S.
1542. GARCIA, JoseniÃ±o M.
1543. GARCIA, Karla Khatrina A.
1544. GARCIA, Karren V.
1545. GARCIA, Lionel Kendrick B.
1546. GARCIA, Ma. Shiela H.
1547. GARCIA, Megan Angela B.
1548. GARCIA, Nathan Lance U.
1549. GARCIA, Sidhartha Felice Mae O.
1550. GARCIA, Vincent Joshua M.
1551. GARCIA, JR., Felicito R.
1552. GARCIA-ANDAL, Arlene R.
1553. GARCIANO, Christine Joyce N.
1554. GARILLO, Corinne Joie M.
1555. GARIN, Alice M.
1556. GARVIDA, Dustin C.
1557. GASCON, Georgia Ruby B.
1558. GASPAR, Jul-ahmad J.
1559. GATACELO, Steven G.
1560. GAVINO, Maria Linda G.
1561. GAVIOLA, Antonette H.
1562. GAW, Stephanie Mei L.
1563. GAWAT, Mary Quioline D.
1564. GAYETA, NiÃ±a Richa M.
1565. GELI, Cheska Marie D.
1566. GELI, Justin Roman S.
1567. GELITO, Jose Judhil F.
1568. GELLA, Ophelia B.
1569. GEMPIS, Kay Kari Ann J.
1570. GENERAL, Phyllisabelle Bethany W.
1571. GENERALAO, Jarold Rey N.
1572. GENERALE, James Ian A.
1573. GENITA, Umar M.
1574. GENOLOS-MONTEMAYOR, Kyrie Dea Maia T.
1575. GEONZON, Jaralliese S.
1576. GEOPANO, Joselle Lea R.
1577. GEORFO, Louraine May T.
1578. GEPUELA, Jose Margarito Gerardo C.
1579. GERALDEZ, Patricia P.
1580. GEREÃ‘A, Roselle G.
1581. GERMAN, Christian Emerson V.
1582. GERMONES, Arjun D.
1583. GEROMO, Felix Louis T.
1584. GERON, Kristine Ann W.
1585. GERONA, Cyril Joy T.
1586. GERONGA, Arvi Adan V.
1587. GERONILLA, Lynn Frances A.
1588. GESTUVEO, Camille Joy C.
1589. GILLAMAC, Hyacinth R.
1590. GILTENDEZ, Aiza P.
1591. GIMENEZ, Katrina Dianne B.
1592. GINES, JR., Carmelo D.
1593. GINGANE, Joey D.
1594. GLORIA, Araceli B.
1595. GLOVASA, Adeline L.
1596. GO, Anne Bernadette G.
1597. GO, Carlo Miguel Romeo S.
1598. GO, Giancharlie P.
1599. GO, Honrado Jose F.
1600. GO, Kay Beverly S.
1601. GO, Vanessa Jeniffer D.
1602. GOCO, Ma. Zoe F.
1603. GOCUAN, Russell Randall L.
1604. GODUCO, Barbara Divina P.
1605. GOLINGAY, Jeremy L.
1606. GOMERA, Maria Luisa M.
1607. GOMES, Anna Lee K.
1608. GOMEZ, Edrich Lito G.
1609. GOMEZ, Jefferson L.
1610. GOMEZ, Jessa Ann Z.
1611. GOMEZ, Mary Krissein M.
1612. GOMEZ, Richard V.
1613. GONDA, Philip Romano J.
1614. GONDALES, Esteban C.
1615. GONO, Ana Maria G.
1616. GONZAGA, Angelyn O.
1617. GONZAGA, Jhanrey G.
1618. GONZAGA, Lyra Mae M.
1619. GONZAGA, Patricia Joy E.
1620. GONZALES, Gemayel Kemal I.
1621. GONZALES, Germi E.
1622. GONZALES, Jose Crisanto P.
1623. GONZALES, Maria Ivy Kristel M.
1624. GONZALES, Mariel Claire D.
1625. GONZALES, Nia Rachelle M.
1626. GONZALES, Paolo Miguel C.
1627. GONZALES, Rose Ann Joy V.
1628. GONZALES, IV, Ernanie Erwin L.
1629. GONZALES, JR., Jaime C.
1630. GONZALES-PILAR, Maria Nadia Nalinac V.
1631. GONZALEZ, Candice Dale S.
1632. GONZALEZ, Enricka Marie L.
1633. GORDONAS, Joana S.
1634. GOTAMCO, Cecile Danica C.
1635. GOTEESAN, Reeve Marlo Arturo S.
1636. GRAGEDA, Mark Novem S.
1637. GRANADA, Anna Jade L.
1638. GRANDE, Omaira A.
1639. GRATUITO, Langley P.
1640. GRECIA, Ujell P.
1641. GREGANA, Margrein Archernar M.
1642. GREGORI, Jeorge H.
1643. GREGORIO, Marti W.
1644. GRUMEZ-GUINIR, Janice L.
1645. GUANGA, Mary Grace B.
1646. GUBATAN, Keiron Jems E.
1647. GUERRERO, Juan Paulo R.
1648. GUERRERO, Jun Matthew S.
1649. GUERRERO, Marionne D.
1650. GUESE-ROSALES, Cryzal Lyn B.
1651. GUETA, Anthony V.
1652. GUEVARA, Che Mayo M.
1653. GUEVARA, Gelene Patricia S.
1654. GUIANI, Jarissa G.
1655. GUIDANGEN, Imelda D.
1656. GUIDOTE, Isabel L.
1657. GUIDOTE, JR., Jose Angel B.
1658. GUILLAMON, Diane Steffi T.
1659. GUILLANO, Marlo B.
1660. GUILLARTE, Desserie Marie L.
1661. GUILLERMO, Beatrice Valerie S.
1662. GUILLERMO, Ellen Jane T.
1663. GUINIGUNDO, Daniel Alberto G.
1664. GUINTO, Vanessa Lou A.
1665. GUISON, Anna Dominique L.
1666. GUITELEN, Janice G.
1667. GUIYAB, Abraham Alonzo O.
1668. GULA, Maria Monica A.
1669. GULBIN, Lou Ann C.
1670. GUMA, Israel C.
1671. GUMABOL, Vanessa Trina Carr B.
1672. GUMANSING, Ellen A.
1673. GUMAPAC, Ma. Angelica J.
1674. GUMBA, Eduardo D.
1675. GUMBAN, Maria Glenie V.
1676. GURO, Jamaiyah G.
1677. GURO, Jamjoom A.
1678. GUTANG, Sheree Mae S.
1679. GUTIERREZ, Andrea Jastine A.
1680. GUTIERREZ, Eric Francis C.
1681. GUTIERREZ, Rachelle Anne D.
1682. GUTIERREZ, Wendy E.
1683. GUTIERREZ, II, Cedric T.
1684. GUYO, Anniebel D.
1685. GUZMAN, Charalej B.
1686. GUZON, Sherwin F.
1687. HABANA, Gabriel Tomas M.
1688. HAGORILES, Kathrina Vanessa Y.
1689. HAMDAIN, Tasnem A.
1690. HAMLIG, Noneluz I.
1691. HAUTEA, Jose Alfonso T.
1692. HAYAGAN, Jay Emmanuel A.
1693. HAYCO, Love Faith P.
1694. HEBRON, Amabelle A.
1695. HENARES, Careen Alexandria J.
1696. HERMOGENES, Nikki Rose A.
1697. HERMOSISIMA, Christopher Albert C.
1698. HERMOSO, Gemmarie T.
1699. HERNAL, Ma. Angela L.
1700. HERNANDEZ, Anabella D.
1701. HERNANDEZ, Frauline Camille R.
1702. HERNANDEZ, Joanie Charmaine B.
1703. HERNANDEZ, Normida M.
1704. HERNANDEZ, Ryan M.
1705. HERNANDEZ, Shiela May H.
1706. HERNANDEZ, Vanessa Rose S.
1707. HERRERA, Henry Joseph L.
1708. HERRERA, Norman Kelly C.
1709. HICETA, Esteele Vanessa Ann A.
1710. HIDALGO, John Paul H.
1711. HIDUNG, Jenifer P.
1712. HINAY, Fatima Sarpina P.
1713. HINGPES, Mark Joseph B.
1714. HIPOLITO, Melissa Jean G.
1715. HIPONIA, Rhoan I.
1716. HIRANG, Stephanie Anne L.
1717. HIZON, John Restie T.
1718. HOGGANG, Kathrine Mae M.
1719. HOJILLA, Kate Aubrey G.
1720. HOLANDAY, Lawrence P.
1721. HOMBRADO-DURAN, Ana Liza P.
1722. HOMBREBUENO-CADIZ, Emerald C.
1723. HONCULADA, Ron Carlo I.
1724. HONG, Janine Angeli R.
1725. HUELAR, Gil Mae N.
1726. HUMIWAT, John Stephen T.
1727. HUSSIN, JR., Faizal M.
1728. IBAY, Christopher David L.
1729. ICALLA, Leo-mel Dennis B.
1730. IGLESIA, Darlylon V.
1731. IGNACIO, Eunice Anne C.
1732. IGNACIO, Jonel B.
1733. IGNACIO, Rod Peterson B.
1734. IGNACIO, Rose Ann S.
1735. IGNALAGA, Ma. Leny C.
1736. ILAGAN, Jeffrey Louis G.
1737. ILAGAN, Katrina Joy L.
1738. ILAGAN, Lorlyn D.
1739. ILANO, Carlo Angelito M.
1740. ILARDE, Maria Pilar Joy C.
1741. IMBANG, David Jason T.
1742. IMPERIAL, As P.
1743. IMPERIAL, Jm Sandino C.
1744. IMPERIAL, Ronaldo F.
1745. IMPERIAL, Shiela O.
1746. IMPERIO, Marc Aerone Paul DP.
1747. INANDAN, Ian Jerrick B.
1748. INCISO, Bliz Desery G.
1749. INDASEN, Dexter Tonnette E.
1750. INGUSAN, Arfine T.
1751. INOCENTES, Katrina Bianca T.
1752. INSERTO, Ma. Sonia V.
1753. INTING, NiÃ±a Ma. Socorro B.
1754. IQUIN, Roderick S.
1755. IRADER, Mereyll Kyla P.
1756. IRUGUIN, Edeliza M.
1757. ISABEDRA, Marianne A.
1758. ISIDERIO, Danilo C.
1759. ISIDRO, Dalisay B.
1760. ISIDRO-PACUNANA, Cleofe Joy A.
1761. ISMULA, Mohar A.
1762. ISOK, Michelle T.
1763. ITABLE, Charmaine J.
1764. ITAO, Deo Vincent B.
1765. ITUMAY, Junsanly I.
1766. JABIL, Jennifer D.
1767. JABINES, Loueli T.
1768. JACELA, Cirus Jansen P.
1769. JALALON, Jamila Lou P.
1770. JALIPA, Pevi Mae P.
1771. JAMERO, Claire L.
1772. JAMERO, JR., Jacinto R.
1773. JAMISON, Marnelli L.
1774. JAMONER, Winnie Claire L.
1775. JAMORA, Jose Manuel M.
1776. JANDUSAY, Crispin Francis M.
1777. JANOLINO, JR., Rey P.
1778. JAO, Stefan Andrew S.
1779. JAUGAN, Carolyn C.
1780. JAVELLANA, Christian Lloyd C.
1781. JAVIER, Brian M.
1782. JAVIER, Darleen Marie T.
1783. JAVIER, Janelle Crystel J.
1784. JAVIER, Nicole Dexter P.
1785. JAVIER, JR., Loreto G.
1786. JAYME-GERALDOY, Joy Marie M.
1787. JEJILLOS, Daniel L.
1788. JIHAY, Al-shamir A.
1789. JIMENEZ, Lina G.
1790. JIMENEZ, Miriam Margaret E.
1791. JIMENEZ, Vladimir T.
1792. JIMENO, Grace Marie E.
1793. JIMENO, Roselle I.
1794. JINGCO, Maria Carmina C.
1795. JOAQUIN, Louise Jessica P.
1796. JOAQUIN, Ronn Vincent H.
1797. JOHASAN, Waldemar B.
1798. JOLBITADO, Vernon I.
1799. JOLEJOLE, Katrina R.
1800. JORDAN, Aemie Maria S.
1801. JORDAN, Rebecca L.
1802. JORNALES, Glenice Joy D.
1803. JOSE, Justin Evan A.
1804. JOSE, Leslie Ann D.
1805. JOSE, Rhapsody P.
1806. JOSEF, Lea Gay M.
1807. JOSON, Junalyn T.
1808. JOSON, Khail E.
1809. JOVELLANOS, Edward Marc P.
1810. JOVEN, Pamela T.
1811. JOYA, Danica Janine H.
1812. JOYAS, Edwin Lawrence B.
1813. JUAN, Mark Jeffrey F.
1814. JUAN, Monika Veron R.
1815. JUANBE, Richelle Josephine B.
1816. JUANICO, Maria Corazon J.
1817. JUANILLO, Jennifer U.
1818. JUCUTAN, Joyce G.
1819. JUDILLA, Rhea Mae S.
1820. JUDIT, Tyrone John C.
1821. JUGUILON, Kim F.
1822. JUICO, Ralph G.
1823. JURADO, Rhodora Celia R.
1824. JUSAY, Kathy M.
1825. JUSAYAN, Tayron A.
1826. KALAW, Ma. Rosa Vinia A.
1827. KANG, Martina G.
1828. KANITENG-TEOFILO, Edelcrist B.
1829. KAPAMPANGAN, Alinaida M.
1830. KASILAG, Carina O.
1831. KATIGBAK, Karla Elaine L.
1832. KEITH, Charles Simon Victor E.
1833. KHAN, Stephanie Mariz C.
1834. KHIO, Alanna Gayle Ashley B.
1835. KHO, Ernizita B.
1836. KHO, Lovely S.
1837. KIMMAYONG, Jeeka G.
1838. KINTANAR, Philip Tomas V.
1839. KIPLI, Akmad Khan S.
1840. KIW-IS, Marieth M.
1841. KO, Renante O.
1842. KOH, Brian Rossner L.
1843. KUIVANEN, Regina R.
1844. KUNG, Edward Kenneth A.
1845. KYAMKO, III, Nicolas R.
1846. LABAJO, Paola Katerina V.
1847. LABANON, Lisha Marie V.
1848. LABASAN, Kim Lauris M.
1849. LABASTIDA, Daisy Mae Luinor A.
1850. LABE, JR., Roberto V.
1851. LABINE, Lynor A.
1852. LABRADO, JR., Jay Ronald Emil John D.
1853. LABRADORES, Billy Anjo A.
1854. LACAMBRA, Sieramon A.
1855. LACANARIA, Aljean M.
1856. LACANDAZO, Anna Barbara O.
1857. LACONICO, Marbeth C.
1858. LACSON, Maria Florencia Alicia S.
1859. LACWASAN, Sigrid K.
1860. LADANGA, Wilfred Raphidim L.
1861. LADISLAO, Edmon Dale P.
1862. LADONGA, Leomar D.
1863. LAENO, Erose Marlo C.
1864. LAGA, John Rey J.
1865. LAGANCE, Wilma M.
1866. LAGARAS, Jim B.
1867. LAGAS, Diovane B.
1868. LAGCAO, Florence D.
1869. LAGMAN, Francisco Ferdinand F.
1870. LAGMAY, Martin Alfredo Benjamin T.
1871. LAGON, Jesse Joe D.
1872. LAGUISMA-ROQUE, Anabelle P.
1873. LAGUNDE, Glaiza Mae L.
1874. LAHAT, Charmelaine A.
1875. LAIDAN, Kristoffer B.
1876. LAIGO, Christian R.
1877. LAINEZ, Senen Antonio B.
1878. LAJARA, Paul Gabriel M.
1879. LAJARA, Servilla B.
1880. LAJARATO, Khalil B.
1881. LAKIM, Nurwahid N.
1882. LAMARCA, Pola Lia Celina L.
1883. LAMBO, Bon Basil A.
1884. LAMORENA, Ma. Alyssa Jeline A.
1885. LAMUG, Juliever R.
1886. LANDRITO, Reggie Ann G.
1887. LANG-AY, Lobayto P.
1888. LANSANGAN, Charmaine P.
1889. LANSANGAN, Leslie B.
1890. LANTIN, Lorna L.
1891. LANTIN, Stephen Chris M.
1892. LANTING, Jualie Labette Marie M.
1893. LAO, Camille Annika O.
1894. LAO, Fiona Cristy D.
1895. LAO, Perry Evan C.
1896. LAOT, Rio Angelika M.
1897. LAPAT, Allan Tomas G.
1898. LAPID, John Dx S.
1899. LAPID, Margaret Joyce R.
1900. LAPORE, Cristopher N.
1901. LAPPAY, May Rose Abigail A.
1902. LARA, Peter Joseph C.
1903. LARCIA, Leo Angelo M.
1904. LAROSA, Bienvenido J.
1905. LARUTA, Michael Joseph B.
1906. LASALA, Frances Dolor C.
1907. LASALA, Renan Norbert C.
1908. LASAM, Gloria Anastasha T.
1909. LASAY, JR., Tirso S.
1910. LASCANO, Karell Marie G.
1911. LASQUITE, Justin G.
1912. LATAUAN, Edcar T.
1913. LATOSA, Lilian Fatima D.
1914. LAUBAN, Mohajiroe M.
1915. LAUD-BEGYAN, Hazel Ivory R.
1916. LAURE-CAPILLA, Celeste Ann G.
1917. LAUREL, Dianne Elizabeth M.
1918. LAUS, Keo C.
1919. LAVADIA, Ayra Patria C.
1920. LAVAPIE, Kathreen Grace D.
1921. LAVIÃ‘A, Robert T.
1922. LAXINTO, Nonie R.
1923. LAYGO, Angelica A.
1924. LAYNES, Daniel L.
1925. LAYOGAN, Fely A.
1926. LAYUG, Gemma Lynne P.
1927. LAYUG, Mark A.
1928. LAZARO, JR., Hermoso D.
1929. LAZO, Johnson Robert A.
1930. LAZO, Saul Paulo A.
1931. LEAL, Katrina S.
1932. LEBECO, Rex E.
1933. LEDESMA, Rhodora M.
1934. LEE, Eunice Faye S.
1935. LEE, Eusebio K.
1936. LEE, Katherine C.
1937. LEE, Ma. Lucille P.
1938. LEE, Mary Kristal M.
1939. LEE, Sang Mee A.
1940. LEE, Vanedy N.
1941. LEGARA, Luz Diane G.
1942. LEGARDA, Maryluz Regina M.
1943. LEGASPI, Gretchen P.
1944. LEGASPI, JR., Manuel I.
1945. LEGASPI, V, Ramon D.
1946. LEGO, Lily Ann B.
1947. LEGUIN, Queenie L.
1948. LEM-EW, Randy W.
1949. LEMMAO, Charnette C.
1950. LENCIO, Angelmhina D.
1951. LENTEJAS, Janeth C.
1952. LEONARDO, Jonathan Oliver L.
1953. LEONIDA, Kerwin Gerard Reynato U.
1954. LEONIDAS, Maria Karisa Joy C.
1955. LERIO, Earl Christian L.
1956. LESIGUES, Jinky C.
1957. LEYNES, Albert T.
1958. LEYNES, Eugenio M.
1959. LI, Gilyen Ezra Marie L.
1960. LIAO, Mai Doloseile K.
1961. LIBAN, Leomar P.
1962. LIBAN-CANAPI, Ma. Lorely L.
1963. LIBAYO, Lailanie M.
1964. LIBOON, Ma. Angelica M.
1965. LIBUTAN-DUEÃ‘AS, Cyd Kristine Daphne S.
1966. LICAROS, III, Andres L.
1967. LICUP, Shiela May R.
1968. LIGDO, Roger L.
1969. LIKIGAN, Jaybee Lyn G.
1970. LIM, Antonette Kristie C.
1971. LIM, Claire D.
1972. LIM, Ekeena O.
1973. LIM, Evan Clark P.
1974. LIM, Francis Edward M.
1975. LIM, Jacqueline Ruth A.
1976. LIM, Jordan Andrew Q.
1977. LIM, Ma. Concepcion S.
1978. LIM, Markin A.
1979. LIM, Nathalie Keiko M.
1980. LIM, Riza O.
1981. LIM TAMPOS, Emmanuel A.
1982. LIMANDONG, Khadija U.
1983. LIMJOCO, Maria Theresa F.
1984. LIMMAYOG, Jan Michael G.
1985. LIMOT, Ruth R.
1986. LIMSON, Chastinne Mae M.
1987. LINGAT, Tanya G.
1988. LINGAYO, Kristine E.
1989. LINMAYOG, Laurel L.
1990. LIONG, Athalia B.
1991. LIONG, Stacy Lyn Y.
1992. LIRA, Zosimo, Jr. P.
1993. LISTONES, Bradly F.
1994. LIU, Andrew Stephen D.
1995. LIVELO, Katerina Mae G.
1996. LIWAG, Ivory C.
1997. LIWANAG, Kristine Anne D.
1998. LIZA, Rynelle H.
1999. LLAMASARES, Anna Liza L.
2000. LLANES-LAVIÃ‘A, Nilda
2001. LLANTINO, Ma. Genina B.
2002. LLANTO, Reggie B.
2003. LLARINA, Maria Elaine R.
2004. LLENO, Paola Kathlynn Q.
2005. LLOREN, Christina Marie F.
2006. LO, Louis Marshall R.
2007. LOBCHOY, Daryll M.
2008. LOBENDINO, Katrina L.
2009. LOBO, Joter M.
2010. LOFRANCO, Mary Stephanne A.
2011. LOMONDOT-ADIONG, Sittie Aliyyah A.
2012. LONCION, Madelone C.
2013. LONGBOY, Suzette M.
2014. LOPEZ, Enrico P.
2015. LOPEZ, John Paul L.
2016. LOPEZ, Maria Lucia B.
2017. LOPEZ, Ponce Miguel D.
2018. LOPEZ, Ramil D.
2019. LOPEZ, Shena Marie A.
2020. LOPEZ, Victor Rico P.
2021. LORCHA, Anthony R.
2022. LOREMAS, Connie Joyce R.
2023. LORENO, JR., Alvaro P.
2024. LORENZO, Kimberly Anne M.
2025. LOZANO, Kevin Jardine Lucky S.
2026. LOZANO, Maria Angelyn A.
2027. LUCAS, Gian Jordan R.
2028. LUCAS, Ma. Katrina F.
2029. LUCENA-BARAWID, Ronalyn B.
2030. LUCERO, Mats E.
2031. LUCEÃ‘A-ENCARNACION, La Salette R.
2032. LUCIANO, Noel Christian O.
2033. LUCMAN, Raihana Menelifa T.
2034. LUCMAN, Sheham S.
2035. LUD-AYEN, Ma. Desiree Zan L.
2036. LUGTU, Carlota C.
2037. LUMABAS, Fatima Leoan T.
2038. LUMANGLAS, Dexter Jonas M.
2039. LUMANTAS, Jessa Faith S.
2040. LUMBATAN, Fender Rhodes B.
2041. LUMBERIO-REGALIZA, Mary Luz M.
2042. LUNA, Lester June S.
2043. LUPANGO, Lupo L.
2044. LUSPIAN, Lloyd Matt Garette B.
2045. LUSPO, Argelyn A.
2046. LUYAO, Rodelo D.
2047. LUZANO, Melissa Faye T.
2048. LUZUNG, Noel M.
2049. MABALOT, Adelaide B.
2050. MABALOT, Jarodelyn N.
2051. MABAO, Ericson B.
2052. MABAYO, Hannah L.
2053. MABUTAS, Jonn Carlo L.
2054. MACAIBA, Walter M.
2055. MACALALAD, Agatha Bernice G.
2056. MACALALAG, Christian Ace P.
2057. MACALANDA, Ronald O.
2058. MACALINTAL, Victor Roy G.
2059. MACALOS, Ronald J.
2060. MACAM, Mianol P.
2061. MACAPAAR, Casan, Jr. M.
2062. MACAPAGAL, Hector Mayel D.
2063. MACAPALA, Charlton M.
2064. MACAPINTAL, Al-money S.
2065. MACAPOBRE, Julie B.
2066. MACARAEG, III, Feliciano L.
2067. MACARAYA, Muamar A.
2068. MACARIO, Lendy C.
2069. MACASA, Mary Lorraine A.
2070. MACASO, Lilibeth M.
2071. MACATANGAY, Maria Theresa T.
2072. MACATO, Princess N.
2073. MACAYRA, Maria Lady Hope J.
2074. MACEDA, Chatti Pauline M.
2075. MACEDA, Mary Joan Dorothy Joy B.
2076. MACHADO, Jerica Clara S.
2077. MADAMBA, Euler Paul Y.
2078. MADAMBA, Jeny Anne D.
2079. MADAMBA, Marlon D.
2080. MADAMBA-REYES, Elizabeth T.
2081. MADANGUIT, Marc Gretel R.
2082. MADCHIW, Beverly Marie G.
2083. MADERAL, Divina Gracia V.
2084. MADRID, Adonis A.
2085. MADRID, Joyce Anne O.
2086. MADRID, Melben Rey M.
2087. MADRID, JR., Rainier P.
2088. MADUM, Anisah D.
2089. MADUM, Raihana M.
2090. MAESTRE-TABBU, Nita-doreen L.
2091. MAGAIPO, Marvin A.
2092. MAGALGALIT, JR., Edward C.
2093. MAGALLANO, Ronald I.
2094. MAGALLANO, Seigfred C.
2095. MAGALLONES, Ma. Cristina G.
2096. MAGARDE, Andene Philip S.
2097. MAGAT, Ruth Chrissa G.
2098. MAGBATO, Ellery G.
2099. MAGBOO, Khristopher Ian D.
2100. MAGBUHOS, Francis Lorenz N.
2101. MAGDOZA, Bregette U.
2102. MAGKASI-LUNARIA, Hanna Kathrina B.
2103. MAGLASANG, Laarni C.
2104. MAGLINAO, Jennevieve Jane R.
2105. MAGNO, Mark Bryan R.
2106. MAGPAYO, Erika Llyssa G.
2107. MAGQUILAT, Rosemarie C.
2108. MAGRACIA, Jan Karlo S.
2109. MAGSANAY, Vanessa P.
2110. MAGSINO, Meynard H.
2111. MAGSUMBOL, Ma. Rosalynn A.
2112. MAGSUMBOL, Stephanie Ellaine B.
2113. MAGTABOG, Jennylyn P.
2114. MAGTANAO, Maria Cristina R.
2115. MAGTIBAY, Ira Miriam S.
2116. MAGTIBAY, Sahlyna Mia Edly A.
2117. MAGTOTO, Ma. Kimberly T.
2118. MAGUDDATU, Jay-ar S.
2119. MAGUEN, Michelle Joan S.
2120. MAGUILAO, Rhea B.
2121. MAHIDLAWON, Jayvee A.
2122. MAICO, Ma. Noelle A.
2123. MAING, Amir Abdulla H.
2124. MAISO, Carla Blanca S.
2125. MALA, Farrahmila A.
2126. MALA-ATAO, Norjana R.
2127. MALABAD, Rachel Antonette C.
2128. MALABAG, Rowell B.
2129. MALABANAN, Enrico P.
2130. MALALU-AN, Racel D.
2131. MALALUAN, Rogelyn P.
2132. MALAN, Marianne Therese A.
2133. MALANA, Micha Chernobyl L.
2134. MALASI, Arlene M.
2135. MALATEO, Bevienne G.
2136. MALAWANI, Armen Rashid O.
2137. MALBAS, Precious R.
2138. MALBOG, Orpha Faith B.
2139. MALCAMPO, Rea Jane B.
2140. MALE, Zyra Mae R.
2141. MALHABOUR, Mark P.
2142. MALIGAYA, Joharic A.
2143. MALIGAYA, Leah Anne R.
2144. MALIGAYA, Michaela Paola A.
2145. MALIGAYO, April Pauliene D.
2146. MALIGMAT, Ruby Rose R.
2147. MALLARI, Aikko Kris F.
2148. MALLARI, Francis Burt M.
2149. MALLARI, Ma. Cristina M.
2150. MALLILLIN, Anthony F.
2151. MALUPENG, Carla Rose R.
2152. MAMAO, Arief A.
2153. MAMAUAG, Manolo Francis V.
2154. MAMONDIONG, Rayhanie P.
2155. MAMURI, Roxanne M.
2156. MANA-A, Renato B.
2157. MANAHAN, Kharis M.
2158. MANAHAN, Princez Jazzmine B.
2159. MANALANG, Alberto D.
2160. MANALO, Carmina May C.
2161. MANALO, Kristine Mae C.
2162. MANALO, Manfred Neale M.
2163. MANALO, Roanne May M.
2164. MANALO, Romina Rae R.
2165. MANANSALA, Misty J.
2166. MANANSALA, Tessa Lonica A.
2167. MANAOIS-RABAGO, Blesila C.
2168. MANAPSAL, Ma. Lourdes Angelynne D.
2169. MANCENIDO, Ernest Paul B.
2170. MANCERAS, Razelle S.
2171. MANCOL, Simeon Archie T.
2172. MANDAP, Mary Jane R.
2173. MANDIA, Laurie Jean F.
2174. MANEJA-PANDA, Katherine A.
2175. MANGAHAS, Kristal N.
2176. MANGATA, Alyssa Nezren P.
2177. MANGLIOAN, Carlo O.
2178. MANGLIWAN, Rendel C.
2179. MANGONDATO, Hannah P.
2180. MANGRUBANG, Mary Grace D.
2181. MANGUBAT-TORRALBA, Aurora B.
2182. MANGUNE, Jeffrey M.
2183. MANICAP, Joyce Marie M.
2184. MANINGO, Gary V.
2185. MANIPON, George Henry A.
2186. MANIQUEZ, Jennifer B.
2187. MANIQUIS, Kurt Eiyan G.
2188. MANITO, Reginald Michael C.
2189. MANIÃ‘GAS, Marie Jean P.
2190. MANLANGIT, Myra M.
2191. MANONDO, Nelson A.
2192. MANONGGIRING, Saripah D.
2193. MANONGSONG, Katherine Jocel M.
2194. MANSION, Eunice R.
2195. MANSUJETO, Tosca Leira Ella G.
2196. MANUALES, Eisone Brix R.
2197. MANUEL, April F.
2198. MANUEL, Marlyn Christine O.
2199. MANUEL, Mary Grace O.
2200. MANUEL, William Ray B.
2201. MANZANILLA, Marielle V.
2202. MANZANO, Reychelle C.
2203. MANZON, Bismarck Ignatius M.
2204. MAPA, Mary Grace C.
2205. MAPANAO, Joan Michelle B.
2206. MAQUILING, Gjehan Mei S.
2207. MAQUILING, Jasmine Rose B.
2208. MARAMBA, Maria Mercedes T.
2209. MARANAN, Giselle Ann P.
2210. MARASIGAN, Mary Remie Jane T.
2211. MARATAS-BACERA, Rachel Mernil O.
2212. MARAVILLA, Jose Cezar N.
2213. MARAYAG, Myrtle V.
2214. MARAÃ‘O, Jeffrey A.
2215. MARCAIDA, IV, Eduardo D.
2216. MARCELO, Anna Teresita A.
2217. MARCELO, Jerome Brian T.
2218. MARCELO, Kara Chriselle S.
2219. MARCELO, Ludy Rose D.
2220. MARCELO, Mark Joseph E.
2221. MARCERA, Alfons Janssen P.
2222. MARCO, Giulia L.
2223. MARCOS, Darwin P.
2224. MARCOS, Jerome G.
2225. MARFIL, Jude Amadeus R.
2226. MARGALLO, JR., Antonio A.
2227. MARGARICO-CASQUEJO, Lilibeth S.
2228. MARI, Diana R.
2229. MARIANO, Cristoffer M.
2230. MARIANO, Gerard Peter C.
2231. MARIANO, Patricia Luz M.
2232. MARIANO, Rechille Ann A.
2233. MARIBAO, Rizzi Angelica V.
2234. MARIGONDON, Mary Ann B.
2235. MARIN, Jose Carlos P.
2236. MARISTELA, Jezreel Kiel M.
2237. MARMETO, James Oscar R.
2238. MARONILLA, Atom James C.
2239. MARPURI, Lailanie R.
2240. MARPURI, Michael M.
2241. MARQUEZ, Allan Peter C.
2242. MARQUEZ, April Gwen T.
2243. MARQUEZ, Claudia Susan A.
2244. MARQUEZ, Hannah Camille A.
2245. MARQUEZ, Jowee Ann D.
2246. MARQUEZ, Lean A.
2247. MARTEL, Carlo Martin D.
2248. MARTIL, Yussif Don Justin F.
2249. MARTINEZ, Airos Kent P.
2250. MARTINEZ, Ambrosio Maria M.
2251. MARTINEZ, Anna Clarice L.
2252. MARTINEZ, Anna Queen Gloria A.
2253. MARTINEZ, Czarina Cherizze C.
2254. MARTINEZ, Denmark R.
2255. MARTINEZ, Gary Louie D.
2256. MARTINEZ, Kathrina H.
2257. MARTINEZ, Loren A.
2258. MARTINEZ, Ruther N.
2259. MARTINEZ, Sheila May M.
2260. MARTINEZ, Wilfred Francis B.
2261. MARTINEZ-CLEMENTE, Jocelyn Z.
2262. MARTINEZ-LACSAMANA, Krizzy Gayle C.
2263. MARTINEZ-QUIROGA, Angeline A.
2264. MARU, Alyssa Rei L.
2265. MARUHOM, Ebno Abdul Majid C.
2266. MARZAN, Florianne D.
2267. MARZAN, Marey Beth D.
2268. MASACAL, Najirah P.
2269. MASAGA, Winfred Gerard E.
2270. MASAHUD, Mariam Genevieve A.
2271. MASALUÃ‘GA, Aimee T.
2272. MASANGCAY, Magnolia M.
2273. MASANGKAY, JR., Bernardo A.
2274. MASAOY, Glaiza Mae G.
2275. MASCARDO, Joyce Anne V.
2276. MATA, Aldo Rex C.
2277. MATA, Melo Jean G.
2278. MATA, Reymafer P.
2279. MATAMIS, Marvin R.
2280. MATANOG, Mahleyl B.
2281. MATIAS, Michael Roman E.
2282. MATIBAG, Aries A.
2283. MATIENZO, Aurora S.
2284. MATILLANO, Maria Victoria Z.
2285. MATIONG, Mary Beatrice M.
2286. MATONDO, Elmero L.
2287. MAUNAHAN, John Wendell G.
2288. MAYLON, Ron Stephane P.
2289. MAYOR, Christina P.
2290. MAYUGA, Frederick B.
2291. MAZO, Edward Jude S.
2292. MAÃ‘ALAC, Rizza Mariz P.
2293. MAÃ‘GASER-YMSON, Adelma Faye S.
2294. MEDINA, Abbie Shenn T.
2295. MEDINA, Charm Krizia L.
2296. MEDINA, John Angelo S.
2297. MEDINA, John Matthew R.
2298. MEDINA, Reychelle May B.
2299. MEDINA-CABUTIHAN, Ma. Richam A.
2300. MEDRANO, Pamela Bianca C.
2301. MEJIA, Angela Mericci G.
2302. MEJIA, Charmaine P.
2303. MEJILLANO, Miguelle Kassandra S.
2304. MEJORADA, Leo Nicanor B.
2305. MELCHOR, JR., Rodrigo E.
2306. MELICOR, Joreyna Mae T.
2307. MELOSANTOS, Andrea Beatrice D.
2308. MEMPIN, Van Oliver V.
2309. MENDAME, JR., Edwin N.
2310. MENDIOLA, Anne Bernadette A.
2311. MENDOZA, Agnes Bianca L.
2312. MENDOZA, Aldrick Daven M.
2313. MENDOZA, Alexandria Z.
2314. MENDOZA, Alwyn P.
2315. MENDOZA, Angela M.
2316. MENDOZA, Gio Carlo C.
2317. MENDOZA, Jocelin R.
2318. MENDOZA, John Kenner M.
2319. MENDOZA, Kristal Jane D.
2320. MENDOZA, Ma. Josefina E.
2321. MENDOZA, Maria Monica Pamela I.
2322. MENDOZA, Meldrick John M.
2323. MENDOZA, Ralph C.
2324. MENDOZA, Rey Marco B.
2325. MENDOZA, Reyaine A.
2326. MENDOZA, Ruela C.
2327. MENDOZA, Salud Katrina D.
2328. MENDOZA, III, Ambrosio S.
2329. MENDOZA, JR., Edgar Carlos G.
2330. MENDOZA-TORREDES, Medolyn L.
2331. MENGOTE, Pemari Kresta K.
2332. MENGUITO, Christopher John C.
2333. MENTINO, Ruwila Anne Marie M.
2334. MERAÃ‘EZ, Marie Jean B.
2335. MERCADO, Carlo Marco Q.
2336. MERCADO, Christopher Dann C.
2337. MERCADO, Enrique Miguel Y.
2338. MERCADO, Generson Paul H.
2339. MERCADO, Raymond Joseph V.
2340. MERCED, III, Cecilio E.
2341. MERCED-PESCASIOSA, Marion R.
2342. MERINO, Marcelli T.
2343. MERZA, Bryan C.
2344. MERZA, Katherine Rose T.
2345. MESINA, Gerald P.
2346. METRAN, Jean Mae B.
2347. MIBOLOS, Thomas Joseph L.
2348. MIER, Sigrid Kim G.
2349. MIGUEL, Cristina C.
2350. MIGUEL, Rendolph D.
2351. MIJARES, Joy Pauline G.
2352. MILANA, Ceril Johnson A.
2353. MILLA, Marvin L.
2354. MILLAN, Maria Ruffa V.
2355. MILO, Mary Rose N.
2356. MINA, Brynn A.
2357. MINA, Lydia Marie Zyrah MZ.
2358. MINA-REGINALDO, Marites E.
2359. MINDALANO, Anna Farinah B.
2360. MINGUEZ, Neal Chester V.
2361. MIRALLES-NOFUENTE, Marilyn C.
2362. MIRANDA, Rachelle Anne J.
2363. MIRANDA, Raniel C.
2364. MIRINDATO, Suminigay P.
2365. MIÃ‘AS, Katherine P.
2366. MODESTO, Mylene F.
2367. MODINA, Kara Jo Aiza R.
2368. MOELLER, Julius Oliver P.
2369. MOELLER, Yasmine P.
2370. MOHAMMAD, Almundir Z.
2371. MOJAL-INFANTE, Leonelle C.
2372. MOJICA, Ma. Cristina R.
2373. MOLAVE, Kenneth Peter D.
2374. MOLEÃ‘O, Aishettea Ace P.
2375. MOLINA, Wilfredo C.
2376. MOLINTAS, Jose Mari O.
2377. MOLLENO-PLACIDO, Gemmalu O.
2378. MOLVIZAR, Jennifer A.
2379. MOMBAY, Irish B.
2380. MOMONGAN, Anne Margaret E.
2381. MONDAY, Lyndon Evans P.
2382. MONDRAGON, Mary Gretchen S.
2383. MONFORTE, Matthew C.
2384. MONGE, Ernest Ryan I.
2385. MONSANTO, JR., Cleto E.
2386. MONSERATE, Leobelle May P.
2387. MONTAÃ‘EZ, Alpha S.
2388. MONTECLAR, JR., Ezem Manuelito G.
2389. MONTEJO, Abel C.
2390. MONTEJO, Sheena Mae B.
2391. MONTENEGRO, Rosalinda A.
2392. MONTERONA, Iris Lenore B.
2393. MONTES, Analee B.
2394. MONTEVIRGEN, Jay Rayniel P.
2395. MONTEVIRGEN, Richmond C.
2396. MONTEZA, Shermin Mae C.
2397. MONZON, Chynah Marie M.
2398. MORA, JR., Remegio D.
2399. MORADA, Jerome Vincent C.
2400. MORADOS, Pius G.
2401. MORAGA, Angelo M.
2402. MORAL, Relson P.
2403. MORALES, Janneil Monica C.
2404. MORALES, Julia Marie S.
2405. MORALES, Sheena Marie T.
2406. MORALES, Viktor Ivan Nicolo T.
2407. MORAN-VIDAL, Rosalisa Liboria C.
2408. MORATA, Fely M.
2409. MORATAL, Deanler B.
2410. MORENO, Fritz L.
2411. MORENO, Renee R.
2412. MORES, Kent Davies B.
2413. MORILLA, Justin Ryan D.
2414. MORO, Carlo Luis C.
2415. MORO, Wrichelle C.
2416. MORTE, Michelle G.
2417. MORTEGA, Matthew M.
2418. MUGAS, Vi Marie N.
2419. MULAAN, Lyn O.
2420. MULI, Donnie-ray B.
2421. MULLES, Lisa D.
2422. MUNCADA, Gil S.
2423. MUNSAYAC, Gabrielle R.
2424. MUPAS, Jessica Lyn T.
2425. MURILLO, Maria Fe Gloria B.
2426. MUSA, Bai Alefha Hannah M.
2427. MUSA-BARRAT, Aisa B.
2428. MUSNI, Merwen Wretzel Q.
2429. MUSNI, YR., Beverly Ann S.
2430. MUSTAPHA, Nasroding M.
2431. MUTI, Khasamera A.
2432. MUTI, Nusaybah L.
2433. MUÃ‘OZ, Marnel D.
2434. NABAYSA-GOSINGAN, Jacquiline G.
2435. NALIA, Ellen R.
2436. NAMINGIT, Presley John L.
2437. NAMLA, Alman-najar L.
2438. NANGCAS, Jeddah May C.
2439. NANIT, John Paul Z.
2440. NAPIGQUIT, John Winston B.
2441. NAPIZA, Rootbeer Marie C.
2442. NAPULAN, Jonica Rei A.
2443. NARAG, Aurelle Dominic E.
2444. NASAYAO, Kathreen Ciela A.
2445. NATANAUAN, Divina Rosa H.
2446. NATANAUAN, Junmar D.
2447. NATAVIO, Rhea S.
2448. NATIVIDAD, Krystel P.
2449. NATURA, Elilyn T.
2450. NAUNGAYAN, Judelyn G.
2451. NAVAL, Lhem J.
2452. NAVAL, Maria Mykeana C.
2453. NAVALES, Michael Duane D.
2454. NAVAREZ, Cid Jerome O.
2455. NAVARRA, JR., Geoffrey P.
2456. NAVARRETE, Angelica S.
2457. NAVARRO, Rudelyn C.
2458. NAVIDAD, Carence Janelle C.
2459. NEBAB, Jenuaree G.
2460. NEBRES, Sidney E.
2461. NECESARIO, Archie R.
2462. NEJUDNE, Kristine I.
2463. NEM SINGH, Kyle Jorrel A.
2464. NEMIS, Kristina Jane G.
2465. NEREZ, Paul Joseph L.
2466. NERI, Ernesto B.
2467. NG SY, Ma. Katrina Cassandra F.
2468. NGIPOL, Dexter B.
2469. NGITTIT, Dena O.
2470. NGO, John Timothy L.
2471. NGO, Perpetua Calliope C.
2472. NGO, Rachelle L.
2473. NIFRAS, Ma. Cristina Filomena G.
2474. NIOG, Ma. Florenz L.
2475. NOA, Monique Camille Z.
2476. NOBLE, Charissa T.
2477. NOCON, Audrey Rose S.
2478. NOEL, III, Federico Felipe G.
2479. NOGRA, Vincent Von A.
2480. NOVICIO, Felix Leonard S.
2481. NOVILLA, Rozenn G.
2482. NOYA, Joan N.
2483. NUESCA, Christopher B.
2484. NUQUI, Alyssa Hannah R.
2485. NUÃ‘EZ, Juneza V.
2486. NUÃ‘EZ, Michael Trance Joseph M.
2487. OANI, Darlene N.
2488. OASAY, Mary Jane Y.
2489. OBA, Masami Yrvin B.
2490. OBBANIA, Maria B.
2491. OBEDO, Krisven Mae R.
2492. OBENZA, Sean Kristoffer H.
2493. OBERIO, Christian N.
2494. OBESO, Karren Mae T.
2495. OCAMPO, Alex Matthew U.
2496. OCAMPO, Alvin S.
2497. OCAMPO, Christopher Estelito A.
2498. OCAMPO, Elena P.
2499. OCAMPO, Glenn Albert M.
2500. OCAMPO, II, Milagros S.
2501. OCAMPOS, Goldberg D.
2502. OCBINA, Jesus Reagan O.
2503. OCCEÃ‘A, Irving V.
2504. OCHARON, Ma. Corazon P.
2505. OCHOA, Kara Czarina B.
2506. OCTA, Kalvin V.
2507. ODAK, Kenneth Ray A.
2508. ODIO, Leo J.
2509. ODON, Lito E.
2510. OFTANA, Janette E.
2511. OGALINO, Genevie C.
2512. OGATIS, Victoria Flor P.
2513. OJEDA, Edsyl N.
2514. OLADO, Russel Marvin G.
2515. OLAGUER, Denise Alexandra P.
2516. OLAYA, JR., Isidro T.
2517. OLAYTA, Jester Kutch A.
2518. OLEDAN, Kym Ashley A.
2519. OLEGARIO, Myr-ann L.
2520. OLIMPO, Lester A.
2521. OLIVA, Maria Cecilia Y.
2522. OLIVAR, JR., Jesus P.
2523. OLIVEROS, Althea R.
2524. OLIVEROS, Alvan Stephenson G.
2525. OLUT, Mary Joy P.
2526. OMAMBAC, Zyra R.
2527. OMEGA, Alfie L.
2528. OMEGA, Donald Dwight A.
2529. ONG, Aristotle A.
2530. ONG, Ayzeris B.
2531. ONG, David Bryan T.
2532. ONG, Fina N.
2533. ONG, Gregory, Ii L.
2534. ONG, Rey Benedict D.
2535. ONG, Sherylle T.
2536. ONG LOPEZ, Jobelle Lynn C.
2537. ONGCANGCO, Kristine Claire E.
2538. ONIA, Arnold G.
2539. ONQUIT, Michael Eric S.
2540. ONTOG, Martin P.
2541. OPAY, Myraflor L.
2542. OPENDO, Mia M.
2543. OPERIANO, Gideon Joseph B.
2544. OPLE, Lester Nazarene V.
2545. ORAJAY, Ronie L.
2546. ORALLO, Kenneth Aldrin M.
2547. ORAS, Phylian Corazon W.
2548. ORAT, Kenn O.
2549. ORBINA, Mcgyver Gerard S.
2550. ORGANIS, Joanne D.
2551. ORIA, Jilliane Joy M.
2552. ORO, Marinel D.
2553. OROZCO, Mayda V.
2554. ORQUILLAS, Jan Elson G.
2555. ORTALEZA, Roxan Desiree T.
2556. ORTEGA, Clare Marie F.
2557. ORTEGA, Editha Y.
2558. ORTEGA, Gretchen Mae B.
2559. ORTIGAS, Eric Volter A.
2560. ORTILANO-CAJILO, April Joy A.
2561. ORTINEZ, Ranelene S.
2562. ORTIZ, Laurence Susan P.
2563. ORTIZ, Lawrence Gerard T.
2564. ORTIZ, Pamela Luz I.
2565. ORTONIO, Emmanuel G.
2566. OSCARIS, Winston D.
2567. OSORIO, Kristiane N.
2568. OSORIO, Rosanna S.
2569. OSTERIA, Ma. Clarisse S.
2570. OSTREA, Michael Jan B.
2571. OTAZA, JR., Potenciano Bob Q.
2572. OTERO, Christine Angeli C.
2573. OTERO, Jann Roby R.
2574. OTICAL, Fahmie M.
2575. OZAETA, Glenda Vi L.
2576. OZOA, Manuel Zosimo M.
2577. OÃ‘EZ, Ralphmar M.
2578. PAAT, Hazel-anne U.
2579. PABAYA, Pauline Khalil R.
2580. PABILLORE, Jonathan A.
2581. PABLO, Jasmine Joy C.
2582. PABLO, JR., Henry C.
2583. PABLO-SANTOS, Cherry Lynn C.
2584. PACAANAS-SODUSTA, Joy Q.
2585. PACATANG, Iven B.
2586. PACCARANGAN, Marlon B.
2587. PACHECO, Agnes S.
2588. PACHORO, Jose Gabriel B.
2589. PACLAR, Shehershane V.
2590. PACUBAS, Michelle Ann D.
2591. PADAWAG, Belner D.
2592. PADDIT, Regina C.
2593. PADERANGA, Joy W.
2594. PADERNA, Norita Korina P.
2595. PADERNAL, Herman Jae Ii C.
2596. PADIERNOS, Jan Rurik D.
2597. PADIERNOS, Maricel B.
2598. PADILLA, Pia Zandrina T.
2599. PADILLA, III, Rustico D.
2600. PADON, Catherine A.
2601. PADUA, Donna Mae H.
2602. PADUADA, Darius Francis M.
2603. PAEZ, Rhoebe Christie V.
2604. PAG-ONG, JR., Victoriano E.
2605. PAGADDUT, JR., Santiago L.
2606. PAGALA-CALARA, Jonalene A.
2607. PAGAPONG, Ceasar, Jr. G.
2608. PAGARIGAN, Melissa Dominique B.
2609. PAGARIGAN, Stacy Anne V.
2610. PAGDANGANAN, Carlos Lorenzo B.
2611. PAGDANGANAN, Lemuel S.
2612. PAGDILAO, Samuelito Nani P.
2613. PAGKALINAWAN, Rea Loise G.
2614. PAGLALA, Norpaisa A.
2615. PAGTAILAN, Argylle Pizzazz C.
2616. PAGUE, Meralu E.
2617. PAGUIA, Ralph Jepherson C.
2618. PAGUIO, Antonio Rafael U.
2619. PAGUIO, Hazel V.
2620. PAGUIO, Kristine Joy B.
2621. PAGUIRIGAN, Mary Gladys R.
2622. PAHUTAN, Myron O.
2623. PAJA, Elywill Mary Z.
2624. PAJARES, Rafael Greggorre T.
2625. PAKEO, Randy B.
2626. PALACPAC, Kathrina Jane H.
2627. PALANCA, Feligene Rae A.
2628. PALANGDAO, Lean Andrew L.
2629. PALATINO, Kerwin Arnold Mawie C.
2630. PALCONIT, Jose Emmanuel
2631. PALEJO, Crizzie Mae A.
2632. PALERMO-ENRIQUEZ, Sophia L.
2633. PALIGUTAN, Elpidio M.
2634. PALINES, Rona Francia L.
2635. PALIS, Lynn Margarita O.
2636. PALMA, Camille S.
2637. PALMARES, Kristian Angelo P.
2638. PALMERA, Ralph S.
2639. PALOGAN, Rainier Mar G.
2640. PALOMIQUE, III, Ernesto C.
2641. PALOMO, Ma. Roscelin H.
2642. PALOS, Maria Danessa P.
2643. PAME, Nathaniel A.
2644. PAMIS, Edgar Allan L.
2645. PAMITTAN, Regino D.
2646. PAMPLONA, Joseph William S.
2647. PANAHON, Blen-pol G.
2648. PANDAPATAN, Haroun Al-rashid A.
2649. PANGALANGAN, Raphael Lorenzo A.
2650. PANGAN, Katrina Bianca V.
2651. PANGANDAMAN, JR., Palayogan P.
2652. PANGANIBAN, Chestanica D.
2653. PANGANIBAN, Jiandra Carmela P.
2654. PANGANIBAN, Marie-chelle G.
2655. PANGANIBAN, Rachelle P.
2656. PANGANIBAN, Rommel Carlo C.
2657. PANGANIBAN-MABBAGU, Sheena S.
2658. PANGILINAN, Francis Paolo M.
2659. PANGILINAN, Lady Anne M.
2660. PANGILINAN, Milcah F.
2661. PANGSIW, Bethlehem G.
2662. PANONCILLO, John Francis M.
2663. PANOPIO, Aldrin Lincoln P.
2664. PANOPIO, Leanne
2665. PANTALEON, Thomas Vincent O.
2666. PANTAO, Caharodin C.
2667. PANTOJA-DELA FUENTE, Maria Donna P.
2668. PANUNCIO, JR., Yulo Vincent B.
2669. PAPA, Decyrose P.
2670. PAPANDAYAN-GARANGAN, Sittie Sharmaine M.
2671. PAPIO, Enrico P.
2672. PAQUERA, Jocel G.
2673. PAQUITO, Jesper P.
2674. PARADO, JR., Casimero C.
2675. PARADO, JR., Teddy F.
2676. PARAGGUA, Rachelle
2677. PARAS-GADDI, Reylyn Grace T.
2678. PARAWAN, Eula J.
2679. PARCE, Vienna Olga G.
2680. PARCON, Frances Grace V.
2681. PARCON, Rushelle B.
2682. PAREDES, Osano P.
2683. PAREDES, Ulyssis S.
2684. PAREJA, Paola Louise I.
2685. PARIL, Jeffrey F.
2686. PARILLA, Dave Edward V.
2687. PARINAS, Darius R.
2688. PARIS, Reynaldo G.
2689. PARONDA, Aubrey Mae M.
2690. PARREÃ‘AS, JR., Ray D.
2691. PARREÃ‘O, Mary Frances H.
2692. PARRUCHO, Bryan Carlo B.
2693. PARUÃ‘GAO, Paulina Maria B.
2694. PASAJOL, Karla Kirstin C.
2695. PASAMBA, Kyna C.
2696. PASAMBA, Ronald Anthony C.
2697. PASANA, Maria Cecilia J.
2698. PASCO, Christopher F.
2699. PASCUA, Charina P.
2700. PASCUA, Fatima A.
2701. PASCUA, Jettner R.
2702. PASCUA, Priscilla Elizel M.
2703. PASCUAL, Antoni Pauline P.
2704. PASCUAL, Karen S.
2705. PASCUAL, Nichelle S.
2706. PASCUAL, Prexylee Khrisna L.
2707. PASCUAL, Robie Charles D.
2708. PASCUAL-SALVAÃ‘A, Proserfina V.
2709. PASIGON, Luisito L.
2710. PASION, Elen D.
2711. PASTER, Suzette T.
2712. PASTORES, Cherie May D.
2713. PATAJO, Maureen Kay E.
2714. PATATAG, Arnel R.
2715. PATINGAN, Khenzie Chowaley K.
2716. PATTAL, Joshua A.
2717. PATTUGALAN, Nathalie L.
2718. PATULOT, Jerraemie Nikka C.
2719. PAULINO, Chairmaine Jacqueline I.
2720. PAWID, Mivez Anne I.
2721. PAYOPANIN, Angeline Chiska E.
2722. PAYTE, Lianne Gaille R.
2723. PAZ, JR., Roger R.
2724. PE, II, Albet Salvador R.
2725. PEDAYO, Aimee E.
2726. PEDRAJAS, Charity T.
2727. PEDRANO, Joselito A.
2728. PEDRO, Mae Jean A.
2729. PEDROSO, Dianne Jhoy M.
2730. PELAEZ, Diarlie Pebe B.
2731. PELARE, Gerard Ace J.
2732. PELARION, Candice T.
2733. PELAYO, Cyril Rufino C.
2734. PELIMER, Jessieco N.
2735. PELLEJA, Melchor A.
2736. PELONIO, Amelou D.
2737. PEPITO, Aileen M.
2738. PEPITO, Sherry L.
2739. PERALTA, Adrian F.
2740. PERALTA, Anna Marie C.
2741. PEREZ, Carlo L.
2742. PEREZ, Debbie Rona C.
2743. PEREZ, Emelda J.
2744. PEREZ, Glory T.
2745. PEREZ, Janet Viviana O.
2746. PEREZ, Jhun T.
2747. PEREZ, Jo-anne Geneive D.
2748. PEREZ, Katerina Bianca C.
2749. PEREZ, Luz J.
2750. PEREZ, Mary Jane C.
2751. PEREZ, Rachelle E.
2752. PEREZ, Raymond P.
2753. PEREZ, Rizalee J.
2754. PEREZ, Von Raniel T.
2755. PERIAS, Christine Joy Marie A.
2756. PERNATO, Ryan John J.
2757. PERNES, Hanna Jane B.
2758. PERNITEZ, Jackelyn Joy B.
2759. PERRAL, Mark Dale Diamond P.
2760. PESTAÃ‘O, R’jay L.
2761. PEÃ‘A, Ma. Carmela Francia T.
2762. PEÃ‘ALVER, Mark T.
2763. PEÃ‘AMANTE, Laurice Claire C.
2764. PEÃ‘ARROYO, Ma. Anadesylin
2765. PIA, Alexis F.
2766. PIAGA, Richard S.
2767. PIANO, Drazen Borg M.
2768. PIAS, Thea Marie S.
2769. PIC-IT, Christian B.
2770. PIEDRA, Angelo Francisco B.
2771. PIEZAS, Riva Marie C.
2772. PIGA, Vincent Q.
2773. PILA, Josephine P.
2774. PILAPIL, Francisca P.
2775. PIMENTEL, May Abigail F.
2776. PIMPING, Mohamad Fahdel S.
2777. PINANGAY, Vernard N.
2778. PINAROC, Virginia B.
2779. PINEDA, James S.
2780. PINEDA, Veronica C.
2781. PINERA, Kristianne D.
2782. PINGKIAN, Randy B.
2783. PINO, Rod H.
2784. PINTO, Karen Cate I.
2785. PINTO-TADEO, Glaiza Bernadeth P.
2786. PIZA, Shariz Mae V.
2787. PIÃ‘ERA, Eilleen Abigail L.
2788. PIÃ‘ERO, Daryl N.
2789. PIÃ‘OL, Bernice Joana L.
2790. PIÃ‘OL, Efren, Jr. L.
2791. PLATEROS, Jovanni Christian D.
2792. PLAZA, Karen Mae Victoria L.
2793. PLAZA, Paula P.
2794. PLEÃ‘OS, Noe A.
2795. PO, Conchita R.
2796. PO, Leslie Ann L.
2797. POBLADOR, Carlos Viktor O.
2798. POBLETE, Mae Jonabelle B.
2799. POLICARPIO, Jericho Carlo S.
2800. POLINAR, Lowell James D.
2801. POLLOSO, Paul Romeo B.
2802. PONCE, Rachel G.
2803. PONCE DE LEON, Mary Catherine P.
2804. PONCE-RAMOS, Jey T.
2805. PORMANES, Stefhanie Khristine T.
2806. PORNILLOS, Ansis Reyhan Victor V.
2807. PORRAS, Bethyl Joy P.
2808. PORTACION, Deeby C.
2809. PORTUGUEZ, Zyldjyh P.
2810. PORTUS-DEMATA, Irma Ruth B.
2811. POSADAS, Gerard Franco Q.
2812. PRADO-SINGIAN, Annelei F.
2813. PRAILE, Edgar, Ii E.
2814. PRECIA, Joselene Joyce H.
2815. PRECION, Irish S.
2816. PRIETO, Maricar DG.
2817. PROFUGO, Lyra Carissa M.
2818. PRUDENCIO, Oliver Isabelo D.
2819. PUACHE, Iana Matea F.
2820. PUBLICO, Joan Krystal T.
2821. PUBLICO, Loveli Anne B.
2822. PUGON-PEREZ, April Dream M.
2823. PUKIN, Roel V.
2824. PULIDO, Bernard Vincent C.
2825. PULUMBARIT, JR., Felizardo N.
2826. PUNO, Renato Santiago S.
2827. PUNSALAN, Paolo A.
2828. PUNZALAN, Janice A.
2829. PUNZALAN, Mila J.
2830. PUTI, Mary Elizabeth S.
2831. PUYALES, Mannylyn J.
2832. PUYAT, Gil Carlos R.
2833. PUZON, Anna Benjieline R.
2834. QUARIO, Gina F.
2835. QUEIPO, Cherry Ann S.
2836. QUERUBIN, JR., Leonardo B.
2837. QUIAMBAO, Laurie Christine P.
2838. QUIBO, Gavino, Jr. M.
2839. QUIBOD, Jamica Claire T.
2840. QUIBOD, Teffanie Marie N.
2841. QUIBUYEN, Kristelle Joy Ann B.
2842. QUIDET-GONZALES, Maria Clarisa B.
2843. QUIJANO, Pfrancez C.
2844. QUILAB, Miguel Ruperto Rico D.
2845. QUINAGON, Mc Dobet P.
2846. QUINDARA, Rio Jean A.
2847. QUINDARA-LIMOSO, Michelle Geils E.
2848. QUINLAN, Nea-ann J.
2849. QUINTO, Angelie C.
2850. QUINTO, Ivy-ron G.
2851. QUINTUA, Angeli L.
2852. QUITCO, Vericson D.
2853. RAAGAS, Jizza R.
2854. RABANAL, Paulo N.
2855. RABANES, Fil Ame G.
2856. RABARA, Mario Jayson R.
2857. RACMAN, Shahani M.
2858. RADA, Wilma Elizabeth A.
2859. RADAZA, William Joseph Z.
2860. RADOC, Raiza Alexis D.
2861. RAGA, Rochelle G.
2862. RAGAZA, Jan Marcel V.
2863. RAGAZA, Merceidez Louise S.
2864. RAGODON, Cherry Jane R.
2865. RAGRAGIO, Juan Gregorio M.
2866. RAGSAC, Jerie M.
2867. RAGSAC, Manny Jay R.
2868. RAGUDO, Godfrey S.
2869. RAGUINDIN, Leslie D.
2870. RAGUINDIN-DE LEOZ, Ivy-lynn M.
2871. RAMILO, Maria Irenea C.
2872. RAMIREZ, Carren Jean V.
2873. RAMIREZ, Ellainevieve D.
2874. RAMIREZ, John Jeffrey L.
2875. RAMIREZ, Nereo Julius A.
2876. RAMIREZ, Raemarie Patricia P.
2877. RAMIREZ, Robert M.
2878. RAMONEDA, Love Char B.
2879. RAMOS, Alexis John S.
2880. RAMOS, Candace B.
2881. RAMOS, Eizel Reinelle A.
2882. RAMOS, Erine Anne C.
2883. RAMOS, Ferdinand H.
2884. RAMOS, Jayson A.
2885. RAMOS, John Paul V.
2886. RAMOS, John Robin G.
2887. RAMOS, Jordache L.
2888. RAMOS, Maria Perpetua Danisa D.
2889. RAMOS, Marinel M.
2890. RAMOS, Mark Jefferson C.
2891. RAMOS, Mary Queen A.
2892. RAMOS, Rhealeth Krizelle D.
2893. RAMOS, Shyla Joy C.
2894. RAMPAS, Charmine A.
2895. RANCES, Kim L.
2896. RATILLA, Charro R.
2897. RAVELO, Ma. Elena Teresa E.
2898. RAYMUNDO, Michelle G.
2899. RAYOS DEL SOL, Bettina Jean E.
2900. RAZON, Candice Zennia R.
2901. RAZON, Ferdinand G.
2902. RAÃ‘ESES, Roberto Miguel O.
2903. REAL, Jamie O.
2904. REALEZA, Ma. Frances Joanna E.
2905. REBADULLA, Ashley Eve C.
2906. REBATO, Mar Francis V.
2907. REBOLLEDO, Derick James S.
2908. REBULDELA, JR., Francisco B.
2909. RECENO, Pia Mitzi P.
2910. RECENTES, Phillip Don G.
2911. RECIO, Ferdinand A.
2912. RECTO, Gayle Angeli M.
2913. RECTO, Mara Kristina O.
2914. REDONDO, Krizia Marie M.
2915. REFUERZO, Mirriam Kristine R.
2916. REFUGIO, Carrie Nizva G.
2917. REGINALDO, Marrianne G.
2918. REGIS, Ryan J.
2919. REGUDO, Marion Thursday A.
2920. REINTAR, Karl Sigfrey Z.
2921. REJUSO, Jovelle Carmel E.
2922. RELATIVO, Joshua Bryan D.
2923. RELI, Rhea P.
2924. RELOJO, Kristine Mae D.
2925. REMO, Gianina Mae C.
2926. REMO, Vonn Alexis V.
2927. RENDAL, Ma. Regina N.
2928. RENGEL, Pimhee Aidel D.
2929. REOPTA, Laila Aurora A.
2930. REPASO, Jurdelyn C.
2931. REPAYO, Jesstony D.
2932. REPELENTE, Marie Grace P.
2933. RESMA, Jose Cris G.
2934. RESPICIO, Russell M.
2935. RESURRECCION, Efren, Ii R.
2936. RETA, Marionne Josephas M.
2937. REVILLA, Ma. Katrina M.
2938. REVILLOZA, Roderick N.
2939. REY, JR., Rolando L.
2940. REYES, Antonio Gabriel L.
2941. REYES, Carrie-anne Shaleen Carlyle S.
2942. REYES, Deanne Marie M.
2943. REYES, Dorina B.
2944. REYES, Gerardo Gabriel C.
2945. REYES, Hazel S.
2946. REYES, Jennifer Arlene J.
2947. REYES, Jerome Abraham M.
2948. REYES, Julian Roman J.
2949. REYES, Kris Mary Francesca R.
2950. REYES, Marlene C.
2951. REYES, Nasha Jemimah R.
2952. REYES, Rica Kathrine F.
2953. REYES, Ryan I.
2954. REYES, Shiela Marie G.
2955. REYES, Vladimir Mikail C.
2956. REYES, Vladimir Viktor S.
2957. REYES, II, Lorenzo A.
2958. REYNES, Antonio Bonifacio C.
2959. RIBO, JR., Ricardo M.
2960. RICABLANCA, Sonny Jose M.
2961. RICAFORT, Francis Dreyfus R.
2962. RICAFRENTE, Marybeth S.
2963. RICALDE, Joseph Thomas R.
2964. RICASIO, Francis Nealle E.
2965. RICO, Eljun D.
2966. RICOLCOL, Gabrielle E.
2967. RIGUER, Mary Grace L.
2968. RIMA, Sheena T.
2969. RIO, Leyson Bert L.
2970. RIOFLORIDO, Lea Angelica R.
2971. RIOS, JR., Maxencio A.
2972. RIPARIP, Delmer L.
2973. RIVAD, Sherine L.
2974. RIVERA, Charlie N.
2975. RIVERA, Clariza C.
2976. RIVERA, Clieford A.
2977. RIVERA, Joseph Isaiah F.
2978. RIVERA, Maria Katrina D.
2979. RIVERA, JR., Jose C.
2980. RIVERO, Christian E.
2981. RIVERO, JR., Edmundo B.
2982. RIZADA, Rochelle Andrea B.
2983. RIZON, JR., Mario S.
2984. ROBEL, Norberto, Jr. B.
2985. ROBLES, Amelie Rose R.
2986. ROCHA, Lenie Rocel E.
2987. RODAJE, Aime R.
2988. RODELA, Edmar D.
2989. RODRIGO, Karen L.
2990. RODRIGO, JR., Sotero A.
2991. RODRIGUEZ, Flevie Joie S.
2992. RODRIGUEZ, Janine C.
2993. RODRIGUEZ, Reynold Anthony Marc S.
2994. RODRIGUEZ, II, Manuel A.
2995. ROJANO, Queennie Anne F.
2996. ROJO, Edlice Grace U.
2997. ROLE, Lovelle Marie B.
2998. ROLEA, Rammil H.
2999. ROMAN, Carlo Augustine A.
3000. ROMAN, Erika Anne F.
3001. ROMERO, Cecile B.
3002. ROMEROSA, Rey B.
3003. RONDON, Dence Cris L.
3004. ROQUE, Benjamin C.
3005. ROQUE, Jhoana Candy B.
3006. ROQUE, Kim Marie M.
3007. RORALDO, Anne Katrina Marie C.
3008. ROSAL, Christopher Ryan P.
3009. ROSAL, Ma. Clarissa M.
3010. ROSALES, Marie Rose M.
3011. ROSALES, Niel C.
3012. ROSANES, Gee B.
3013. ROSAPAPAN, Josephine Mae R.
3014. ROSARIO, David Robert Jacinto, Iii K.
3015. ROSARIO, Kimberly P.
3016. ROSARIO, Miguel Angelo C.
3017. ROSETE, Myrie Ellennel I.
3018. ROSETE-KING, Diana B.
3019. ROSILLO, Joebuena P.
3020. ROSOS, Rona Blanca A.
3021. ROSQUETA, Jifford D.
3022. ROXAS, Arlyne B.
3023. ROXAS, Carla Nikasia V.
3024. ROXAS, Ma. Katrina S.
3025. ROXAS, Marc Vinzon M.
3026. ROYANDOYAN-ALLI, Alma C.
3027. ROÃ‘A, Richie T.
3028. RUARO, Gabriel Francisco D.
3029. RUBI, Myra Celeste A.
3030. RUBIA, Kristine C.
3031. RUBIANO, Ciriaco L.
3032. RUDINAS, Samuel Ryan C.
3033. RUGAY, Ina Carme T.
3034. RUIZ, Anne Lucille B.
3035. RUIZ, Erika Joy S.
3036. RUIZ, Renz Jeffrey A.
3037. RUMOHR, Glenda R.
3038. RUNAS, Dalisay D.
3039. SABAS, Mary Raquel Bernadine D.
3040. SABATE, Faye Marie M.
3041. SABIO, Michael B.
3042. SACARES, Florleane A.
3043. SACAY, Arl Ruth B.
3044. SADANG, Mariel Cristina B.
3045. SADIWA, Ayce Ann J.
3046. SADIWA, Jesus J.
3047. SADJAIL, Al-zhain I.
3048. SADURAL, Jean Aubree Ruby T.
3049. SAGA, Rahyll S.
3050. SAGARAL, Rino Geronimo J.
3051. SAGGA, Liezel Mae S.
3052. SAGGA, Sumanghal G.
3053. SAGOLILI, Leofe P.
3054. SAGSAGO, Marjoree Anne S.
3055. SAGUCIO, Karen Gina A.
3056. SAGUID, JR., Benjamin D.
3057. SAID-UMPAR, Ommukhalthom A.
3058. SAIDAMEN, Ramayana D.
3059. SAIPUDIN, Shine Novel L.
3060. SAKAI, Carlton G.
3061. SALA, Emily P.
3062. SALA, Reeny B.
3063. SALAGUBANG, Sahara C.
3064. SALAUM, Janale A.
3065. SALAZAR, Arnold Judd P.
3066. SALAZAR, Joel Vincent D.
3067. SALAZAR, Karen Rose D.
3068. SALAZAR, Peggy Rose F.
3069. SALCEDO, Edter Paul A.
3070. SALCEDO, Elcid Jules C.
3071. SALCEDO, Florian G.
3072. SALCEDO, Janelle M.
3073. SALCEDO, Pierre Valfort V.
3074. SALENDAB, Jason Shaheer H.
3075. SALENDREZ-PANGILINAN, Kares P.
3076. SALES, Alvaro S.
3077. SALES, Denise Anne V.
3078. SALES, Steffi C.
3079. SALIC, Rosaemmah M.
3080. SALIDAGA, Melfa D.
3081. SALIH, Mahida P.
3082. SALILI, Julie Anprilyn R.
3083. SALINAS, Menchie Ann S.
3084. SALINO-DARANTINAO, Amabelle J.
3085. SALISA, Rauda I.
3086. SALISA, Zehan I.
3087. SALISE, Hector Christopher Jr. M.
3088. SALONGA, Ren Alvaro R.
3089. SALTING, Jessica J.
3090. SALVADOR, Bianca Camille B.
3091. SALVADOR, Maria Ilsea W.
3092. SALVADOR, Milagros B.
3093. SALVADOR, Ruth Sybil A.
3094. SALVADOR, Vanessa L.
3095. SALVADORA, Lovejoy R.
3096. SALVILLA, Dionne Glenn M.
3097. SAMIA, Michael James D.
3098. SAMONTE, David Lawrenz Oliver J.
3099. SAMPAGA, Genelou L.
3100. SAMPAGA, Margot S.
3101. SAMPANG, JR., Anacleto S.
3102. SAMSON, Donna S.
3103. SAMSON, Vyron B.
3104. SAMUELA, Samuel Adams C.
3105. SAN ANDRES, Ghyslaine D.
3106. SAN ANDRES, Robert Ian P.
3107. SAN DIEGO, Dennis D.
3108. SAN DIEGO-HERIA, Purita Monica Ann A.
3109. SAN JOSE, Jamille R.
3110. SAN JOSE, Rica Pauline B.
3111. SAN LUIS, Tj A.
3112. SAN PEDRO, Lei Azenith R.
3113. SAN PEDRO-LADIGNON, Ma. Crisadel P.
3114. SAN PEDRO-TABIOS, Ruth Kristine A.
3115. SANCHEZ, Adorees M.
3116. SANCHEZ, Anthony Jay N.
3117. SANCHEZ, Don Nico G.
3118. SANCHEZ, Frances Emily J.
3119. SANCHEZ, Jennievee May M.
3120. SANCHEZ, Marvin S.
3121. SANCHEZ, Marycris A.
3122. SANCHEZ, Reina Rica C.
3123. SANCHEZ, Rosalynne L.
3124. SANCHEZ, Vanessa A.
3125. SANDOVAL, Angelo R.
3126. SANDOVAL, Mae Anne O.
3127. SANDOVAL, Merta Gracilla C.
3128. SANGALANG, Levie May M.
3129. SANGAYAB, Shayga K.
3130. SANGGOYOD, Johaira E.
3131. SANIDAD, II, Pablo F.
3132. SANNAD, Jennor P.
3133. SANO, Erwin O.
3134. SANSARONA, Dayang Akirah L.
3135. SANTANDER, Ryan Mark G.
3136. SANTELLA, Lawrence Mari C.
3137. SANTIAGO, Cheryl C.
3138. SANTIAGO, Diego Luis S.
3139. SANTIAGO, Edward C.
3140. SANTIAGO, Fay Frances R.
3141. SANTIAGO, Ferdino Logie S.
3142. SANTIAGO, Janry NiÃ±o T.
3143. SANTIAGO, Jeraldine B.
3144. SANTIAGO, Mariole-ana O.
3145. SANTIAGO, Maybelline M.
3146. SANTIAGO, Renalyn S.
3147. SANTIAGO, JR., Rigoberto S.
3148. SANTONIA, Christian R.
3149. SANTOS, Alyssa R.
3150. SANTOS, Anna Marie L.
3151. SANTOS, Arnold Jansen V.
3152. SANTOS, Fredric Anthony E.
3153. SANTOS, Hans Cedric I.
3154. SANTOS, Jamie Alexandria M.
3155. SANTOS, Jannah Alline D.
3156. SANTOS, Jeffrey L.
3157. SANTOS, Jesse Mari F.
3158. SANTOS, Joedith B.
3159. SANTOS, John Boitte C.
3160. SANTOS, Justine Dawn G.
3161. SANTOS, Kremlin F.
3162. SANTOS, Maria Cielito R.
3163. SANTOS, Maria Edmee L.
3164. SANTOS, Marian Kris B.
3165. SANTOS, Marisol R.
3166. SANTOS, Michael R.
3167. SANTOS, Rafael Lorenz S.
3168. SANTOS, Reina Consorcia M.
3169. SANTOS, Rosario D.
3170. SANTOS, Roxanne Viel C.
3171. SANTOS, Ruz Lawrence A.
3172. SANTOS, Vhodick K.
3173. SANTOS, Ysabel Kathryn M.
3174. SANTOS, II, Leandro A.
3175. SAPIHI-LAYAM, Haifah M.
3176. SAPORAS, Khey Melanverg L.
3177. SAQUING, Sherick L.
3178. SARABIA, Frangelin Dianne L.
3179. SARACANLAO, Jenna S.
3180. SARINO, Richard P.
3181. SARIP, Sittie Aiynna P.
3182. SARMIENTO, Aylene Marie C.
3183. SARMIENTO, Eddon Jose A.
3184. SARMIENTO, Jadee D.
3185. SARMIENTO, Mary Joan B.
3186. SARMIENTO, May Anne R.
3187. SARMIENTO, Sarah Liliana Z.
3188. SARMIENTO, Sylvia Patricia DC.
3189. SASI, Ramil S.
3190. SASING, Luchie G.
3191. SAULOG, Juan Carlo Raphael P.
3192. SAVILLA, Jessie F.
3193. SAYCO, Dennis C.
3194. SAYSON, Gerlyn Mae C.
3195. SAYSON, Regine Beth T.
3196. SEBASTIAN, Jelena F.
3197. SEBASTIAN, Omar Loui M.
3198. SEBRIO, Andrew Nico L.
3199. SEGUNIAL, Queencel S.
3200. SELMA, Zachary Walter Mari Z.
3201. SEMBLANTE, Sarah Jane O.
3202. SEMBRANO, Meighan E.
3203. SENADO, Nancy P.
3204. SENARILLOS, Nestoni M.
3205. SENCIO, Karyna G.
3206. SEOANE, Reynaldo C.
3207. SEPACIO, Adonis R.
3208. SERAPION, Jerry C.
3209. SERENIÃ‘A, Pauline Mae S.
3210. SERING, Molly V.
3211. SERRANO, Janell P.
3212. SERRANO, Leonid Lee C.
3213. SERVAÃ‘EZ, NiÃ±o Kjell F.
3214. SERVINO, Brigette N.
3215. SERVITO, Alma Marie E.
3216. SESTOSO, Ruth Abigail C.
3217. SEVIDAL, Genevieve E.
3218. SEVILA, Angie-leeca E.
3219. SEVILLA, Janzen Joseph G.
3220. SEVILLA, Ma. Victoria C.
3221. SEVILLA, Mary Grace E.
3222. SEVILLA-CASTILLOTE, Daisy
3223. SEVILLANO, Charlotte Lenore M.
3224. SEÃ‘ADO, Carla Rosario DL.
3225. SEÃ‘ASE-ADRIANO, Claire B.
3226. SHARMA, Guata Mela D.
3227. SIA, Arden Kim B.
3228. SIA, Beatriz Carmelo R.
3229. SIA, Jon Mari Z.
3230. SIAN, Shereen Olivia A.
3231. SIANO, Rex B.
3232. SIAO, Maria Teresa P.
3233. SIAPNO, Lorie-mae P.
3234. SIASON-CONTRERAS, Stephanie H.
3235. SIBAYAN, Maylyn P.
3236. SIGUA, Denise Marie L.
3237. SIGUAN, Ruby Mae B.
3238. SIGUI-BACANI, Ann Monet M.
3239. SILUBRICO, Joan H.
3240. SILVA, Andrea G.
3241. SILVA, Chris Ian M.
3242. SILVERIO, Melvie E.
3243. SIMEON, Armie Lyn G.
3244. SIMON, Rothea A.
3245. SINCO, Gabriel P.
3246. SINET, Heddee Zza T.
3247. SINGA, JR., Victor B.
3248. SINGCO, Gezarene A.
3249. SINGSON, Ericka Raye B.
3250. SINGSON, Ma. Nina Kleighna G.
3251. SINGSON-DELA CRUZ, Noelle Joanna M.
3252. SINON, Francis Xavier S.
3253. SIOCHI, Paul Vincent P.
3254. SIOSON, Bernadette S.
3255. SIOSON, JR., Arturo L.
3256. SISON, Anne Monica A.
3257. SISON, Joan Kathleene E.
3258. SISON, Kristine Dinar C.
3259. SISON, Margarita T.
3260. SISON, Uly Solon S.
3261. SITON, George David D.
3262. SITON, Marie Fe B.
3263. SMITH, Karen C.
3264. SOGUILON, Aaron C.
3265. SOLA, Yvete Marie I.
3266. SOLATORIO, Carol Q.
3267. SOLIDARIOS, Roxanne Joy B.
3268. SOLIMAN, Miguel Paolo DR.
3269. SOLIS, Lawrence Emmanuel C.
3270. SOLLER, Allan Carlo H.
3271. SOLOMON, Sundae Nathaniel M.
3272. SOLON, Roger Benjamin D.
3273. SOLUREN, Jowella D.
3274. SOMEJO, Theodore Renz D.
3275. SOMERA, Diana Ann E.
3276. SONGCAL, Skylar L.
3277. SONGCUYA, II, Emmanuel Eumir F.
3278. SONTILLANO, Rey Arthur C.
3279. SOON, Miles Vincent U.
3280. SORALLO, Jonna A.
3281. SORIANO, Andrew T.
3282. SORIANO, Angelica V.
3283. SORIANO, Renie Jay A.
3284. SORIANO, Rosette G.
3285. SORIANO, JR., Cesar Nickolai F.
3286. SORNITO, JR., Fermin P.
3287. SORO, Luningning M.
3288. SORO, Von Kaiser, Jr. M.
3289. SORRETA, Lourdes A.
3290. SORRONDA, NiÃ±a May T.
3291. SOSA, Jay D.
3292. SOTTO, Glenn F.
3293. SOTTO, Marinel V.
3294. SOTTO, Mikhaella Rhonellinne P.
3295. SOUZA, Maria Franchesca Yvette Y.
3296. STA. AGUEDA, Casleen G.
3297. STA. ANA-MOLAER, Cheryl Lynn S.
3298. STA. MARIA, Iris Jiana A.
3299. STA. MARIA, Shalako R.
3300. SUAREZ, Marie Cris V.
3301. SUAREZ, Sabrina V.
3302. SUAREZ, Siegfrid S.
3303. SUBIATE, Mariefe DR.
3304. SUCGANG, IV, Reynaldo Ross D.
3305. SUCOR, Princess Roxanne L.
3306. SUDARIO, Jeffrey D.
3307. SULIT, Sarah Lou E.
3308. SUMALABE, Marilaine Agnes Pinky A.
3309. SUMEDCA, Ringgo G.
3310. SUMILE, Laila Mae L.
3311. SUNGA, John Mark F.
3312. SUNICO, Ma. Corazon S.
3313. SUPAPO, Rebekah Eunice O.
3314. SUPERTICIOSO, Mars B.
3315. SURTIDA, Lara Faye P.
3316. SUSANA, Gladys T.
3317. SUZUKI, Arisa Maelle B.
3318. SUÃ‘GA, Jesselie A.
3319. SY, Frances Caerina A.
3320. SYJUCO, Leonard Martin E.
3321. SYMACO, Catherine Mae
3322. TA-A, Trisha Angelica B.
3323. TABAGO, Timothy John D.
3324. TABANG, Russell Medhurst O.
3325. TABAYAG, Jehan M.
3326. TABILIRAN, Elro Mar L.
3327. TABIOS, Joromy Ace D.
3328. TABO, Charlemagne S.
3329. TABOCOLDE-FERNANDEZ, Ellyn Joy E.
3330. TABUÃ‘AG, Vincent Roel C.
3331. TACLOB, Israelito V.
3332. TACUMBA, Ronald F.
3333. TADENA, Adrian A.
3334. TADEO, Cris Alvin M.
3335. TAGALA, Emmi Rose S.
3336. TAGAMOLILA, Jonathan Eric J.
3337. TAGLE, Jelyn May D.
3338. TAGO, Ameroden Daudey B.
3339. TAGUIBAO, Tirso L.
3340. TAGULAO, JR., Nestor A.
3341. TAKAHASHI, Tamae B.
3342. TALAG, Ava Beatrice Jackqueline C.
3343. TALATALA, Angelo Carlo T.
3344. TALINGDAN, II, Juan Karlo G.
3345. TALIPING, Jettmar A.
3346. TALLEDO, Donna S.
3347. TALOMA, Janneliza M.
3348. TAMANG, Mhara Yvette R.
3349. TAMANG, Switle Mae A.
3350. TAMASE, Paolo Emmanuel S.
3351. TAMAYAO, Vicka Marie B.
3352. TAMAYO, Carmela R.
3353. TAMAYO, John Henry N.
3354. TAMAYO-UBOD, Janice B.
3355. TAMBA, Apple Dawn D.
3356. TAMBANILLO, Aileen U.
3357. TAMBOA, Paul Eric C.
3358. TAMBOONG, Karah Jane A.
3359. TAMONDONG, Sonia B.
3360. TAMSI, Ruby Mary Gold A.
3361. TAN, Adrian Joseph B.
3362. TAN, Alyssa Sheena P.
3363. TAN, Bryan L.
3364. TAN, Celina Grace L.
3365. TAN, Charmaine B.
3366. TAN, Christine Anne Marie L.
3367. TAN, Dario C.
3368. TAN, Daryl Ann R.
3369. TAN, Idony A.
3370. TAN, Jose Van P.
3371. TAN, Lawrence Oliver C.
3372. TAN, Monika S.
3373. TAN, Renfred C.
3374. TAN, Ronil A.
3375. TAN, Sarah Jane U.
3376. TAN, Sheila T.
3377. TAN, Steffanieh Gail M.
3378. TAN, Stephanie C.
3379. TAN DE GUZMAN, Jechel L.
3380. TAN-DELOS SANTOS, Joy Lucille C.
3381. TAN-MONTEMAYOR, Yiyi Khindini Z.
3382. TANBENGCO, Hency L.
3383. TANDAAN, Raizza Mae M.
3384. TANG, Jeanne Madeleine C.
3385. TANGBAWAN, Archie Carlyle S.
3386. TANTOCO, Jesse Eleazer D.
3387. TAPE, Darryl June Luigi P.
3388. TAPIA, Leonardo O.
3389. TAPPA, Lilette R.
3390. TARIMAN, Jessela L.
3391. TARUC, Marco Paulo E.
3392. TATO, Achilles Windilen G.
3393. TAULE, Maria Sol G.
3394. TAURO, Gian Carlo C.
3395. TAYAO, Gerard Emmanuel V.
3396. TAYAO, Irish P.
3397. TAÃ‘OSO, Hannah Lea N.
3398. TECIO, Rose Ann A.
3399. TECSON, Jon Constantin L.
3400. TEH, Shelan Jane D.
3401. TEJADA, Marionn Phillbee M.
3402. TEJANO, Misaellee M.
3403. TEJANO, Sherina V.
3404. TEJERERO, Alex C.
3405. TEJERO, Maria Danice D.
3406. TELEGATOS, Ivy Audrey D.
3407. TEMPERANTE, Harry Truman B.
3408. TEMPLONUEVO, Joy B.
3409. TENDENILLA, Cristine L.
3410. TEO, Arvin Randy N.
3411. TEOXON, Criselda B.
3412. TERUEL, Gerard Raymund R.
3413. TESALONA, Jayme Marie D.
3414. TESORO, Sir Benjamin R.
3415. TESORO, JR., Rolando C.
3416. TEVES, Cherie Angeli C.
3417. TEVES, Jose Emilio M.
3418. TEVES, Lucille M.
3419. TIANGCO, Ma. Victoria A.
3420. TIATCO, Marie France C.
3421. TIBAY, Ma. Jessica Louise D.
3422. TIBAYAN, Carlo June C.
3423. TIBAYAN, Neil Bryan S.
3424. TIBAYAN, Ralbert John Neil P.
3425. TIDONG, Christian Bryann G.
3426. TIGARONITA, Karla Rachelle M.
3427. TIMBAL, Ma. Cecelia O.
3428. TINDOC, Michael Noblie A.
3429. TINEGRA, II, Oscar A.
3430. TING, Agnes Irene V.
3431. TING, Erich Josef M.
3432. TING, Maria Joy A.
3433. TINGAS, Mi Amor M.
3434. TINGCHUY, Mariane B.
3435. TINIO, Jessa Belle Q.
3436. TIONGSON, Melody P.
3437. TIRADO, Adrianne O.
3438. TIROL, Mark Jason S.
3439. TIU, Andrew Michael O.
3440. TIU, Francis Joseph P.
3441. TIU, Kristel Francine L.
3442. TIU SERRA, Gisela Tea B.
3443. TOBIAS, Jan Carlo C.
3444. TOGONON, Leah Bianca S.
3445. TOHAY, Ada Bonita I.
3446. TOLCIDAS, Richard P.
3447. TOLEDO, Juris Angeli S.
3448. TOLEDO, Maryrose O.
3449. TOLENTINO, Armon P.
3450. TOLENTINO, John Joseph S.
3451. TOLENTINO, Joseph Anthony F.
3452. TOLENTINO-LANGUISAN, Golda-fiel A.
3453. TOMAS, Gunther U.
3454. TOMAS, Joanna Marie L.
3455. TOMAS, June Rudini L.
3456. TOMINEZ, Aris Voltaire M.
3457. TOMONGLAY, Noel F.
3458. TOMULTO, Leogen V.
3459. TONGDO, Jonimar G.
3460. TONGYA-EN, Mabel M.
3461. TONIO, III, Tito M.
3462. TORIDA, Rochelle L.
3463. TORRATO, Leanne Marie L.
3464. TORRE, Stewart Paul T.
3465. TORREFIEL, Eric John J.
3466. TORREFRANCA-NARONA, Valerie Anne B.
3467. TORRENUEVA, Jay C.
3468. TORTE, Marianne B.
3469. TORZAR, Reche T.
3470. TRAJE, Clarissa M.
3471. TRAYVILLA, Jude Thomas P.
3472. TRIA, Orlindo A.
3473. TRINIDAD, Cindy Eunice M.
3474. TRINIDAD, Marie Grace R.
3475. TRIVILEGIO, Enna Fleur C.
3476. TRIVILEGIO, Vanity Gail C.
3477. TRONCO-CATILO, Johnna Q.
3478. TROPICALES, Marie Sybil P.
3479. TUASON, Kathleen Mae C.
3480. TUAZON, Brando D.
3481. TUAZON, Gloridel V.
3482. TUAZON, Julie Ann M.
3483. TUAZON, Michael F.
3484. TUBOG, Maria Antonia P.
3485. TUBON, Mary Jane J.
3486. TUGADE, Rigel Kent V.
3487. TUGADE, Ruby Rosselle L.
3488. TUKLING, Paulino P.
3489. TULFO, Jacques B.
3490. TUMAMBING, Marivi A.
3491. TUMAMPOS, Armi Rose C.
3492. TUMANDA, Raia Angelie A.
3493. TUMANG, John Edward M.
3494. TUMANGUIL, Joyvi M.
3495. TUMAYAN, Jordan M.
3496. TUMBAGA, Junyvil B.
3497. TUMBAGA-CALAGAN, Violeta E.
3498. TUMBALI, Juan Paolo B.
3499. TUMLOS, Regine Marie A.
3500. TUMOG, Honeypha I.
3501. TUNGPALAN, Lei S.
3502. TUPAS-YRIARTE, Merscha
3503. TUPENG, Claude Mia D.
3504. TURIANO, Cesna Joyce D.
3505. TURIANO-DE SILVA, Rosalyn B.
3506. TURQUEZA, Caridad Grace T.
3507. TURQUEZA, Fritz Jon N.
3508. TUSI-TORIO, Marie Joan T.
3509. TY, John Benedict C.
3510. TY, Marie Christine M.
3511. UALAT, Irene Kaye B.
3512. UGALINO, Katrina R.
3513. UGAY, Maria Lourdes Belyn D.
3514. UJANO, Carla Angeline B.
3515. ULEP, Philip Maurice C.
3516. ULLALIM-PASIWEN, Phoebe B.
3517. UMENGAN, Ian Virgil F.
3518. UMEREZ, Karl Eugene A.
3519. UMIPIG, Paulyn Ann A.
3520. UNTALAN, Cyrus DC.
3521. UNTALAN, Rhea Lina M.
3522. UNTALAN, II, Eduardo S.
3523. URBINA, Christian V.
3524. URBINA-ALBIO, Ruby Rose F.
3525. URSAL, April Lynn L.
3526. USMAN, Jehan A.
3527. UY, Arvy Brian M.
3528. UY, Dahn Greigor S.
3529. UY, Eugene Evan Geoffrey E.
3530. UY, Jonathan P.
3531. UY, Lawrence Louie G.
3532. UY, Marie Anne Cyra H.
3533. UY, Marya Petrina C.
3534. UY, Nelrose B.
3535. UY, Olezardo Jose I.
3536. UY, William, Jr. T.
3537. UY, JR., Severino P.
3538. UY-DEBALUCOS, Josianne M.
3539. UY-MARGAJA, Jurie Anne M.
3540. UYTICO, Clark Edward R.
3541. VALBUENA, Charlotte Jennifer V.
3542. VALDEVIESO, Michael Angelo G.
3543. VALDEZ, Erika Gabrielle C.
3544. VALDEZ, Franz Andrew P.
3545. VALDEZ, Katrina April Mennen A.
3546. VALDEZ, Lurline Joy M.
3547. VALDEZ, Maria Elyanna D.
3548. VALDEZ, Mary Grace T.
3549. VALDEZ, Mary Kathrine B.
3550. VALDEZ, Melody Joy H.
3551. VALENCIA, Erick Anthony J.
3552. VALENCIA, Jericho D.
3553. VALENCIA, Lady Anne B.
3554. VALENCIA, Renee L.
3555. VALENCIANO, Albert Ranier C.
3556. VALENTIN, Aprille Mae Kaye R.
3557. VALENZUELA, Erwin A.
3558. VALENZUELA, Melvyn Lorenzo D.
3559. VALENZUELA-ROVERO, Chiara Chezka P.
3560. VALERA, Carla Angela M.
3561. VALERIANO-CEA, Lea B.
3562. VALERIO, Exequiel D.
3563. VALERIO, Kathleen L.
3564. VALLE, Eretzisrel B.
3565. VALLEDOR, Rowell B.
3566. VALMORES, Paolyn M.
3567. VARELA, Ma. Hortense Elaiza P.
3568. VARGAS, Paola Marie B.
3569. VARGAS, Varellie C.
3570. VARONA, Kenneth C.
3571. VARONA, Vincent Enrique
3572. VASQUEZ, Michelle G.
3573. VASQUEZ, Paula Anne Marie D.
3574. VAÃ‘O, Lord Ronald B.
3575. VECINAL, Annabelle C.
3576. VEDAD, Noelle Therese G.
3577. VEDAÃ‘A, Marc Salvador B.
3578. VEGA, Alex J.
3579. VEGA, Thea Elyssa C.
3580. VEGA-ALVES, Kristalyn P.
3581. VELA, II, Domingo D.
3582. VELACHA, Laarnie T.
3583. VELASCO, Charmagne L.
3584. VELASCO, Janice F.
3585. VELASCO, Jessica Marcela D.
3586. VELASCO, Ma. Monina D.
3587. VELASCO, Norman F.
3588. VELASCO, Stephany A.
3589. VELASCO, JR., James Voldemar R.
3590. VELOSO, Maria Karen E.
3591. VELOSO, Rem Beryl Y.
3592. VENCER, Jose Leon C.
3593. VENCER, Jose Ray G.
3594. VENENOSO, Amor G.
3595. VENERACION, Rose Camille C.
3596. VENTAYEN-BANATE, Ma. Angelica S.
3597. VENTIGAN, Jo-anne M.
3598. VENTOLERO, Ed Armand T.
3599. VENTURA, Divina Joy A.
3600. VENTURA, Edelyn Criselle S.
3601. VENTURA, Gerandel S.
3602. VERA CRUZ, Dolores A.
3603. VERACRUZ, Leia Clarissa Veronica R.
3604. VERBO, Voltaire Socrates V.
3605. VERDEJO, Sheryl G.
3606. VERGARA, Hywel Jose T.
3607. VERGARA, Myta Evangeline R.
3608. VERGARA, Ruperth Laurence A.
3609. VERGARA, III, Jaime Oscar Napoleon T.
3610. VERGARA-HUERTA, Czarina Marta AJ.
3611. VERZOSA, Jerome C.
3612. VERZOSA, JR., Feliciano A.
3613. VIACRUSIS, Andres R.
3614. VIADO, Reeva Shayne P.
3615. VIBAR, Michael P.
3616. VICEDO, Maria Vita Esper M.
3617. VICENTE, Necitas C.
3618. VICTORIA, Lalaine T.
3619. VIDA, John Michael Gabriel N.
3620. VIGILIA, Ray Jacinto V.
3621. VILLA, Analie I.
3622. VILLA, Felix Michael U.
3623. VILLA-AGUSTIN, Hanna Pearl D.
3624. VILLABETO, Janine D.
3625. VILLACARLOS, Rigel Kent F.
3626. VILLACASTIN, Sharmagne P.
3627. VILLACURA, Jonalyn D.
3628. VILLADOLID, Veronica G.
3629. VILLAFAÃ‘A, Chester B.
3630. VILLAFLOR, Hope J.
3631. VILLAFUERTE, Angelica M.
3632. VILLAFUERTE, Dennis C.
3633. VILLALOBOS-CATAPANG, Kathlyn T.
3634. VILLAMAYOR, Precious Y.
3635. VILLAMIL, Guillermo, Jr. A.
3636. VILLAMIN, Devee Mae O.
3637. VILLAMIN, Dimple Lhee M.
3638. VILLAMIN, Kathleen Mae M.
3639. VILLAMOR, Irish R.
3640. VILLAMOR, Jiselle Rae A.
3641. VILLANERA, Jillian B.
3642. VILLANIA, Paul Nicholas A.
3643. VILLANOZA, Caryl Jane P.
3644. VILLANUEVA, Archimedes W.
3645. VILLANUEVA, Clementine SM.
3646. VILLANUEVA, Danilo A.
3647. VILLANUEVA, Genevieve A.
3648. VILLANUEVA, Heinz Guderian L.
3649. VILLANUEVA, James Francis S.
3650. VILLANUEVA, Janinah B.
3651. VILLANUEVA, Jay Pee M.
3652. VILLANUEVA, Jenno Antonio G.
3653. VILLANUEVA, Joyce T.
3654. VILLANUEVA, Ma. Clarissa Excelsis S.
3655. VILLANUEVA, Mary Rose C.
3656. VILLANUEVA, Patricia V.
3657. VILLANUEVA, Rico L.
3658. VILLANUEVA, JR., Fausto R.
3659. VILLANUEVA-APOSTOL, Lesli B.
3660. VILLANUEVA-SAIDDI, Jhulie Ann L.
3661. VILLAR, Adelfa Febb Candelaria M.
3662. VILLAREAL, Paul Leonard A.
3663. VILLARES, Cheryl Ann S.
3664. VILLARICO, Dianne Allyn D.
3665. VILLAROSA, Paul Edgar E.
3666. VILLARROYA, Vina Marie S.
3667. VILLARTA, Sheryl Mary N.
3668. VILLARUBIA, Marc Deus Christian P.
3669. VILLASIN, Camille J.
3670. VILLEGAS, Iryshell P.
3671. VILLENA, Portia Rochelle G.
3672. VILLO, Viktoria Mary Antonette P.
3673. VILLONES, Sharon R.
3674. VILLOTA, Jordan D.
3675. VILLOTA, Socrates P.
3676. VILORO, Shem Anthony P.
3677. VINLUAN, Almeda-sakima P.
3678. VINLUAN, Peter Glenn M.
3679. VINLUAN, Veronica A.
3680. VIRAY, Ronald
3681. VIRAY, Vannessa Anne M.
3682. VIRTUDAZO, Angelica S.
3683. VIRTUDES, Charito S.
3684. VIRTUDES, Jufrel S.
3685. VIRTUDEZ, Iris A.
3686. VIRTUSIO, Queeny L.
3687. VISDA, Mac Kerwin P.
3688. VITUG, Rex Napoleon O.
3689. VIVERO, Jazmine M.
3690. VOGT, Julie Ann D.
3691. WACAS, Santiago, Jr. U.
3692. WACHAYNA, Giovanni K.
3693. WAGAS, Janice R.
3694. WAILAN, Rosemarie M.
3695. WANASEN, Beauregard D.
3696. WASIN, Eduardo, Junior M.
3697. WAYET, Johnny D.
3698. WONG, Hannah C.
3699. YADAO, Aimee Fortune I.
3700. YAMBAO, Karen Anne E.
3701. YAMBAO, Marian Kay M.
3702. YANEZA, Jeane Benalda Ruth M.
3703. YANG, Daryl Anne E.
3704. YANGA, Gino Angelo P.
3705. YANO, Jean Raiza G.
3706. YAP, Adrian Nigel H.
3707. YAP, Demi Lynn B.
3708. YAP, Jimson G.
3709. YAP, Mario Raymund O.
3710. YASAY, Jorge Patrick A.
3711. YBALLE, Don Anthony T.
3712. YBAÃ‘EZ, Edelle Beth E.
3713. YBIO, Marie Chielo H.
3714. YEBRA, Alloysius R.
3715. YEE, Oliver Norman P.
3716. YGAÃ‘A, Angeline C.
3717. YGNACIO, Marie Angelee V.
3718. YLANAN, Yedah V.
3719. YNTIG, Allen D.
3720. YORO, Naydia Carla A.
3721. YRAY, Rhea C.
3722. YSULAN, Aura Bern J.
3723. YU, Michelle M.
3724. YU, Regine C.
3725. YU, Samuel R.
3726. YU, Trisha Anne C.
3727. YUAYAN, Rachel L.
3728. YUMANG-MEDINA, Cyndymhae V.
3729. YUMANG-PALMA, Ma. Jel Kristine P.
3730. YUNG, Willard T.
3731. YUTUC, Sheila C.
3732. ZABALA, Vincent Sheldon A.
3733. ZACARIA, Sittie Mariam D.
3734. ZAIDE, Anna Dominique L.
3735. ZAMORA, Ruth Anne P.
3736. ZAMORA, Xavier Henry L.
3737. ZAMUCO, Golda Lynn C.
3738. ZAPATA, Alyssa Ana M.
3739. ZAPATA, Deborah F.
3740. ZAPATA, Ma. Criselle R.
3741. ZARAGOZA, Jovencio M.
3742. ZARASPE, Gerard Michael O.
3743. ZARATE, Nelson H.
3744. ZERRUDO, Danna Laura S.
3745. ZOZOBRADO, Reina Rea Q.
3746. ZUNIEGA, Allan S.
3747. ZUÃ‘IGA-GOLO, Eden Louise P.
(Originally posted in 2006 on my previous website. Updated 22 March 2017.)
1st Bar Exams:
1901 with only 13 examinees
Highest Grade of All Time:
96.7 in the 1954 Bar Exams by Florenz Regalado of San Beda College
2nd Highest Grade of All Time:
95.95 in the 1954 Bar Exams by Renato L. de la Fuente of San Beda College
3rd Highest Grade of All Time:
95.85 in the 1949 Bar Exams by Anacleto C. Mañgaser of the Philippine Law School (PLS)
4th Highest Grade of All Time:
95.5 held by Manuel G. Montecillo of Far Eastern University (FEU) in the 1948 Bar Exams & Antonio R. Quintos of Ateneo de Manila University in the 1954 Bar Exams
5th Highest Grade of All Time:
95.3 in the 1944 Bar Exams held by Jovito R. Salonga of the University of the Philippines & Jose W. Diokno, who did not finish his law studies
Bar Topnotchers (1st Placers) to become Presidents of the Philippines:
Manuel A. Roxas (University of the Philippines), 1913 Bar Exams with a grade of 92.
Diosdado P. Macapagal of the University of Sto. Tomas, 1936 with a grade of 89.85
Ferdinand E. Marcos of the University of the Philippines, 1939 with a grade of 92.35
Other Bar Placers to become Presidents of the Philippines:
Sergio S. Osmeña (University of Santo Tomas), 2nd Place – 1903 Bar Exams
Manuel L. Quezon, (University of Santo Tomas), 4th Place – 1903 Bar Exams
Elpidio R. Quirino (University of the Philippines), 2nd Place – 1915 Bar Exams
Carlos P. Garcia (Philippine Law School), 6th Place – 1923 Bar Exam
The only non-Bar Placer to become the President of the Philippines:
Rodrigo R. Duterte of San Beda College, 1972 Bar Exams
Facts about the Jose W. Diokno Legend:
Diokno was born on February 26, 1922.
Diokno earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce Summa Cum Laude in 1940 at De La Salle College (now De La Salle University).
He took the CPA Board Exam in 1940 while he was in his second year in law school and placed No. 1.
In 1944, he petitioned the Supreme Court to take the Bar Exams without a law degree.
The Supreme Court granted his petition, and he took the Bar Exams in 1944 and tied with the Class Valedictorian of U.P. for the 1st Place with a grade of 95.3.
Diokno is the only one who placed 1st in both the CPA board exams & the Bar Exams.
Facts about the Claro M. Recto Legend:
Recto was born on February 8, 1890, at Tiaong, Tayabas (now Quezon Province).
He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ateneo de Manila where his grades were all perfect (1.0), except only for one 1.3. He was conferred by Ateneo with Maxima Cum Laude honors (highest honors conferred by Ateneo).
He took the Bar Exams in 1913 while he was still in his senior year in law school at the University of Santo Tomas – and FLUNKED.
He finished his law degree in 1913, Class Valedictorian, University of Santo Tomas.
The 1913 Bar Exams marked the first time that the test questions in Civil Procedure were in English, a new language in which Recto could not express himself very well.
Justice Fischer, the examiner in Civil Procedure, also noted that Recto’s handwriting was very difficult to understand.
Justice Fischer gave Recto a grade of 41 which automatically disqualified him.
Recto took the Bar Exams again in 1914 and passed. The No. 1 topnotcher of the 1914 Bar exams was Manuel Goyena.
After passing, Recto wrote two books on Civil Procedure.
When Recto studied in Ateneo and UST, the medium of instruction was Spanish. Manuel Roxas, on the other hand, UP’s Class Valedictorian who topped the 1913 Bar Exams was a product of the US public school system and had spent a year in Hong Kong to better equip himself with American English before taking the Bar.
Facts about the Ferdinand E. Marcos Legend:
Marcos was born on September 11, 1917.
In college, Marcos’ principal interest was the .22-caliber college pistol team.
On September 20, 1935, Julio Nalundasan was at home celebrating that day’s Congressional election victory over Mariano Marcos when he was shot and killed by a .22-caliber bullet alleged fired by the 18-year-old Marcos.
On December 13, 1938, Marcos was arrested for Nalundasan’s murder but he successfully petitioned for release on bail, allowing him to complete his law degree from the University of the Philippines.
In 1939, Marcos was found guilty and sentenced to a minimum of 10 years in prison.
Jailed, Marcos spent six months writing his own 830-page appeal while reviewing for the Bar Exams at the same time.
Marcos posted bail to take the 1939 Bar Exams and passed with scores so high he was suspected of cheating.
Legends say that his unofficial Grade was 98.5 and so he was summoned to appear before the Supreme Court en banc for an oral re-examination, after which his official grade was released as 92.35.
Marcos is the only Bar candidate who was called by the Supreme Court for an oral re-examination.
In 1940, Marcos orally argued his own case in front of Supreme Court Justice Jose P. Laurel and on October 22, 1940, he was acquitted of the charge of murder and forthwith liberated from imprisonment.
The next day, he returned to the Supreme Court where he was administered his oath as a lawyer.
1st woman to Top the Bar (1st Place):
Tecla San Andres-Ziga of the University of the Philippines placed No. 1 in the Bar Exams of 1930 with a grade of 89.4. She served as Senator of the Republic of the Philippines from 1963 to 1969.
2nd woman to Top the Bar (1st Place):
Cecilia Munoz-Palma (University of the Philippines) became the 2nd woman to place No. 1 in the Bar Exams in 1937 with a grade of 92.6. She later became the 1st woman Supreme Court Justice in 1973 and the 1st female President of a constitutional commission in 1986.
Bar Flunker who Placed 1st on his Second Take:
Francisco Noel R. Fernandez (University of the Philippines) failed in the 1993 Bar Exams but placed No. 1 in the 1994 Bar Exams with a grade of 89.2.
1st Aeta Lawyer:
Wayda Cosme (Harvardian Colleges) passed the Bar Exam in 2001 to become the 1st Aeta Lawyer.
I’m glad to have been a part of the preparation of the following 2015 Bar Passers through my Online Clinic & Coaching on Bar Answering Techniques. To God be the glory!!
- ABAD, Rachel Ann Katrina – San Beda College
- ALICANDO, Krister Shaun Prinz – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- ALIVIO, Hanes Louise – University of San Jose – Recoletos (USJ-R)
- ALVAREZ, Ma. Jessa – University of the Philippines (UP)
- ANDERSON, Mandy Therese – Ateneo de Manila University
- ARUGAY, Glory Grace – San Beda Alabang
- BAGGAY, Joefer – University of the Cordilleras
- BALLESTA, Ma. Norma – San Beda College
- BALTAZAR, Kimberly – New Era University
- BANIQUED, Janet – University of the Cordilleras
- BANZON, Kris Marian – Ateneo de Davao University
- BASAN, Emelita – University of Perpetual Help System DALTA
- BAUTISTA, Sid Angelo – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- BAYON, Paula Bianca – University of the Cordilleras
- BELDEROL, John Alexander – Bukidnon State University
- BIALA, Dan Paul – University of the Cordilleras
- BIDES, Reden – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- BUNA CRUZ, Greta – University of the Cordilleras
- BUSTONERA, Maria Carmela – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- CABALLERO, Krisna Samantha – Ateneo de Davao University
- CALMARES, Ian – San Beda College
- CAMPILLA, Adrian – San Beda College
- CARINGAL, Kristia Lorraine – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- CIRUELOS, Mary Grace – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- COBARRUBIAS, Maria Graciela – Arellano University
- CORRALES, Marlon – San Beda College
- COSICO, Michiko – San Beda Alabang
- CUA, Michael Pio – Ateneo de Manila University
- DATUDACULA-GURO, Farhana – Notre Dame University
- DAYAG, Richard – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- DAYTO, Mary Grace – Aquinas University
- DE LOS SANTOS, Marifel – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- DE LUMEN, Ramonchito – Arellano University
- DELA MERCED, Nicu – Philippine Christian University (PCU)
- DELDIO, Manuel – Arellano University
- DIZON-CATBAGAN, Ma. Liberty Rio – Philippine Christian University (PCU)
- DUREZA, Christy Theresa Bernadette – Cor Jesu College
- DY, Zara Marie – Silliman University
- ESPIRITU, Peter Guan – De La Salle University (DLSU)
- ESTRADA, Nestonel – Saint Louis University (SLU)
- ESTRADA-BANIQUED, Rona – University of the Cordilleras
- FANTILANAN, Chary Lou – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- FERNANDEZ, Jessa Mariz – San Beda College
- FLORETE, Mary Christine Salome – University of Iloilo (UI)
- GALLEGO, Rajane – University of San Carlos (USC)
- GALVEZ, Genaro – San Beda Alabang
- GARAY, Florentine – Bukidnon State University
- GARONG, Daisy Mae – University of San Carlos (USC)
- GERONG, Dael Churchill – College of Maasin
- GIVERO, Katrina Kris Gabrielle – Ateneo de Davao University
- GUIFAYA, Florence Kathleen – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- GUILLERMO, Marvic Vonn – University of Mindanao (UM)
- HADJIUSMAN, Jamalodin – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- JADAP, Daughnilen – Bukidnon State University
- KING, Kathleen Anne – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- LADOT, Delight – University of San Jose – Recoletos (USJ-R)
- LAGROSAS, Sheryl Christine – Ateneo de Manila University
- LAMEN-LEGANO, Florence Gay – University of the Cordilleras
- LAUBAN, Norhussien – Ateneo de Davao University
- MACATUNO, Honey Leth – University of the East (UE)
- MATEO, Jemen – Cordillera Career Development College
- NEYRA, Prince Arthur – University of Mindanao (UM)
- PABICO, Kristine – Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
- PALMONES, Eloisa – Far Eastern University (FEU)
- PASCUA, Marvin – Cagayan State University
- PIO-MEDEZ, Josie – Northeastern College
- PONGAS, Mike Burton – University of the Cordilleras
- QUINTANA, Retzelyn Mae – Cor Jesu College
- REGIDOR, Romylyn – Pagadian Capitol College
- RILLON, Ruth Maureen – DLSU-FEU Consortium
- ROJAS, Ralph Anderson – San Beda College
- ROMARATE, Geralyn – Andres Bonifacio College
- SAGUIN, Rogelio Jr. – Western Mindanao State University (WMSU).
- SALAS, Pearl Joy – Father Saturnino Urios University
- SALIZON, Benedic – University of San Jose – Recoletos (USJ-R)
- SALLY, Ferdinand – University of Baguio
- SERASPI, Chinky Dane – University of Santo Tomas (UST)
- SEVILLA, Prince Junel – Misamis University
- SUBA, Nasrifa – Mindanao State University (MSU)
- SUPE, Mary Hariette – San Sebastian College – Recoletos
- TABILISMA, Marlon – Tarlac State University
- TAGUINOD-MAGGAY, Tshaine – Cagayan State University
- URSAL, Ernesto – University of San Jose – Recoletos (USJ-R)
- UY, Paul Angelo – Isabela State University
- VALENZUELA, Chery Sheil – University of St. La Salle (USLS)
- VILCHES, Gian Frances Nicole – Arellano University
- VILLANUEVA, Joeyfer – Cor Jesu College
- VILLORDON, Barwin Scott – Far Eastern University (FEU)
Contributed by Atty. Glenn M. Mortel
“There is nothing that can help a bar examinee most than a constant and intensive study of the provisions of the various codes and the interpretation and application thereof by the Supreme Court in its decisions. By study is meant, that the provisions must be correctly understood and the thought or words thereof put to memory. After a chapter, for example, has been studied, the next one should be studied next, and after this, a review of all that has already been studied re-reviewed, to keep the subject matter and the provisions fresh in mind.” – Alejo Labrador
1. Actual preparation for the bar examination starts from the first day a law student attended class during the first year in the law school.
2. The blooming secret in passing the bar examination is this: Present good answers that will make the examiners take notice. Good answers anchored upon logical reasoning, written in readable English and more importantly, justified by appropriate legal authority.
3. If the candidates are at a loss as to what specific legal provisions or case doctrines to use in answering problems, the only alternative left for them is to use their own common sense.
4. The key to passing the bar examinations is contained in one word: ARTICULATION. Articulation is expressive of the following basic fundamentals: good language, impressive presentation, logical reasoning and substantial background knowledge of law and procedure.
5. The examinee who has a fairly good command of English, assuming that he is prepared in all other matters, stands definitely with a much better chance of passing.
6. The responsive character of a given answer would depend to a great extent, on command of good language, logical reasoning and impressive presentation. This objective of preparing impressive and responsive answers can only be achieved by constant practice.
7. Get this straight right now. Passing the bar examination has been, still is, and will always be a difficult proposition!
8. No one can really help you pass the bar examination but yourself.
9. The greatest blooming secret of passing the bar examination is and will always be: PREPARATION! Not just any kind of preparation, but proper, sound and systematic preparation.
10. Systematic review can only be done by the use of what we call schedules which the candidate must follow vigorously to the letter if he expects to attain the best results.
11. There will be times when you become sleepy while reviewing but never for one moment, tell yourself: Man, this review can wait! Do not be stupid. Always remind yourself that time is of the essence and is decidedly running too short for you.
12. Force yourself to read, understand and absorb what law you reviewed. Otherwise, all your efforts will go to waste.
13. Love and review cannot mix in the business of preparing for the bar examination.
14. Early to bed, early to rise, that is the way to make a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
15. A morning shower is a must.
16. Never stay up late to the wee hours of morning, cramming law into your head. This would not do you any good. Remember, you have to conserve as much energy as you possibly can.
17. Remember, keeping your health in good running condition is just as important as reviewing and passing the bar examination.
18. Good handwriting is decidedly a great factor in passing the bar examination.
19. To beat time, never write kilometric answers.
20. By far the most important tool that the bar candidate could equip himself with which to tackle the examination that is inherently personal to him is command of written English.
21. You have to write simple, grammatically correct English if you want to hurdle the examination.
22. Presentation of answers that are not only good but logical, full of substance and supported by law and other authorities, are gems to the examiner, whether he has a good or black heart.
23. Make your motto now: Stick to codal provisions! Compliment this with doctrines laid down in recent decisions of the Supreme Court.
24. Impressive answers showing the candidates reasoning faculty is what the examiners want to read in your examination notebooks.
25. Ability to retain your understanding of the substance of the law through efforts of study is more desirable quality to possess than mere ability to memorize legal provisions.
26. Memorizing a particular provision of law word for word but without understanding it and its various implications is a lot of wasted effort.
27. Never fail to read the newspapers when you are preparing for the bar examination. Read newspapers from 20 to 30 minutes every day.
28. You can never expect to pass the bar examination without preparation.
29. Predicting probable questions based on important principles or provisions of law is the safer method of speculating what the examiners are likely to ask in their examinations.
30. Never depend on tips for your passing. But never brush these tips aside as nothing but trash. They may likely cause your downfall. Never, however, bank too much on them.
31. Fountain or sign pens are really the most important equipment in bar examination. Never start for the examination without bringing along with you two or more fountain or sign pens.
32. Like the weather, examiners are absolutely a bunch of unpredictable fellows, capable of asking unpredictable questions.
33. Do not try to memorize 50 definitions or distinctions in any given time. Two or three will do.
34. The real secret in remembering the matters contained in an enumeration is the use of keywords.
35. Make your keywords on enumerations you consider important.
36. Never leave a blank in an enumeration! However, if you use the letters a, b, c, etc. for numbers in the enumeration, so much the better. Ten to one, the examiner may not count his fingers. Make the first four in the enumeration definitely good.
37. The bar candidate should do well to be always on guard against catchy questions capable of being answered in a number of ways, e.g. What is a complaint? The perfect answer should include both definitions in criminal and civil procedure.
38. Never be content to answer questions with a mere yes or no. You must, at all times, give justification why your answer is a yes or no. Unless, of course, the examiner qualifies his question with instruction enclosed in parenthesis like: (Answer with a yes or no only).
39. Always determine the real facts (examiners have the bad habit of including irrelevant facts to confuse you) and the issue or issues in controversy. Which side you take, always justify your side with reasons based on law, rule, equity and justice. Whatever your answer may be, provided it is written in legible language, the examiner will never deny you the corresponding credit you deserve.
40. Always remember, make efforts to frame your answers so that they are responsive to the questions. Never beat around the bush. Go right straight ahead with your answer. Avoid citations if and when you are not absolutely sure about them. The shorter the answers are, the more direct, the better. Avoid display of flowery expressions which are complicated by legal verbosity. All you need are sensible, direct and reasonable answers that are responsive to the questions.
41. Legal knowledge is not enough to solve a particular legal issue. What is important is ability to apply this knowledge to the solution of legal controversies.
42. The most convenient method of tackling problem questions is to present immediately the conclusion of a given answer. Practice, practice, constant practice will help the bar candidate write good answers that examiners will give favorable credit.
43. The technique of writing down answers responsive to questions is a matter that the candidate must learn as a matter of imperative necessity.
44. Brevity and directness when done properly could make an answer both effective and impressive. However, when overdone to a point where the ideas sought to be conveyed becomes vague and difficult to understand, they become a liability.
45. Never forget that every candidate is a potential bar topnotcher.
46. So, if you are a candidate just preparing for the bar examination, whose chances of passing are quite problematical, just limit your ambition for the present to just working hard to obtain a 75 percent in the great battle of your life.
47. Take comfort in this: That even those who become lawyers by “just luck”, are making good in the practice of law. Nothing can really put a determined man down.
48. In your preparation for the greatest battle of your life, call upon Him who is the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding. In deep humility, bended knees and tears, He will make all things beautiful in His time. Victory belongs to the most persevering!
All excerpts, except the last (No. 48), were taken by Atty. GLENN M. MORTEL from the book “SECRETS ON HOW TO PASS THE BAR EXAMINATION” by Dean Wenceslao G. Laureta, 1990 edition.
By Dean Ralph A. Sarmiento
This article seeks to answer the question of whether International Law sufficiently protects the right of foundlings to a nationality. In particular, it focuses on the issue of whether International Law affords foundlings the right to be considered nationals of the State in which they are found, and whether States have a binding obligation to confer their nationality on foundlings found in their territory.
As used in this article, a foundling is a child of unknown parentage found abandoned on the territory of a State. It must be an infant at the time it was found abandoned. The Black’s Law Dictionary defines a foundling as “a deserted or abandoned infant; a child without a parent or guardian, its relatives being unknown.“ The Oxford English Dictionary also uses the term infant in defining foundling, thus “an infant that has been abandoned by its parents and is discovered and cared for by others.” The word infant, on the other hand, is defined as “a very young child or baby.”
This article will argue that there are gaps in International Law that result in inadequate protection and implementation of the right of foundlings to a nationality. In particular, this article will show that the obligation of a State to confer its nationality upon a foundling in its territory exists only as a matter of treaty obligation in International Law.
This article is structured as follows: The first section will talk about nationality and discuss the different principles of acquiring a nationality and the corresponding obligations of States. The second section will talk about statelessness and the measures taken States to reduce it. The third section will examine the rules that confer nationality on foundlings in international conventions and treaties, and determine the scope of their coverage and their binding nature. The fourth section will determine if the existing practices or rules that confer nationality on foundlings have attained the status of customary international law and, therefore, binding upon all States.
For purposes of this article, the terms nationality and citizenship shall be used interchangeably and without distinction. Most States consider citizenship, which is the term that is commonly used in municipal or national law, as synonymous with nationality, which is the term used in International Law. The United States (U.S.) and Russia are two of the notable exceptions. Under U.S. law, not all U.S. nationals are U.S. citizens. For example, the inhabitants of American Samoa and Swain Island are considered nationals for International Law purposes but are not considered citizens for purposes of the U.S. Constitution and its laws. Under Russian law, the term nationality is associated with the ethnicity of a person, while the term citizenship refers to the legal bond between an individual and the State.
Nationality is generally understood as the legal bond that connects a person to a particular State. It constitutes his membership in the particular State. It makes him a national (or a citizen in the point of view of municipal law) of that State.
Nationality creates reciprocal obligations between the citizen and the State. It imposes upon the citizen the duty to render allegiance to the State and subjects him to the obligations created by the laws of that State. Thus, it is the basis of the State’s exercise of jurisdiction over the person. On the part of the State, nationality imposes the responsibility to protect the citizen. It also gives the State the right to accord diplomatic protection to its nationals and to make claims on their behalf.
Article 15(1) of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights provides that everyone has a right to nationality and that no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
International Law, however, recognizes the right of each State to determine who its citizens are, and to establish its own standards for conferring nationality albeit only for domestic law purposes. In the Nottebohm case, the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled that Liechtenstein is the sole judge of whether Nottebohm is a citizen of the State but such is for domestic law purposes only as other nations are not obliged to recognize Nottebohm’s Liechtenstein citizenship especially absent a genuine link between Nottebohm and that State.
The 1930 Hague Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws (hereafter, the “1930 Hague Convention“) provides the following rules in determining a person’s nationality:
“It is for each State to determine under its own law who are its nationals. This law shall be recognized by other States in so far as it is consistent with international conventions, international custom, and the principles of law generally recognized with regard to nationality.” (Article 1)
“Any question as to whether a person possesses the nationality of a particular State shall be determined in accordance with the law of that State.” (Article 2)
A State may confer its nationality exclusively upon persons born within its territory or jurisdiction by the application of the principle of jus soli (by place of birth) regardless of the nationality of their parents. A State may also confer nationality only to persons whose parents are nationals of the State by the application of the principle of jus sanguinis (by right of blood) regardless of whether they are born within or outside its territory. A State may also apply both principles of jus soli and jus sanguinis. A State may also confer nationality upon persons through naturalization, which does not require the naturalized citizen to be born within the territory of the State or to be born of parents who are nationals of the State. A State may also consider marriage and adoption as methods of acquiring a nationality.
The concurrent application of the principles of jus soli and jus sanguinis may result in an individual having the nationalities of two States, i.e., dual citizenship. If a child whose parents’ State of nationality applies the principle of jus sanguinis is born in the territory of another State that applies the principle of jus soli, the child would be possessed of dual citizenship. The child acquires both the nationality of his parents’ State of nationality and the nationality of the State where he was born.
Article 3 of the 1930 Hague Convention recognizes that a person having two or more nationalities may be regarded as its national by each of the States whose nationality he possesses. However, Article 5 of the said Convention also adds that:
“Within a third State, a person having more than one nationality shall be treated as if he had only one. Without prejudice to the application of its law in matters of personal status and of any conventions in force, a third State shall, of the nationalities which any such person possesses, recognise exclusively in its territory either the nationality of the country in which he is habitually and principally resident, or the nationality of the country with which in the circumstances he appears to be in fact most closely connected.”
While the concurrent application of the principles of jus soli and jus sanguinis may result in a person having dual or multiple nationalities, their conflicting application, on the other hand, may result in an anomaly whereby an individual is not possessed of any nationality.
If a child whose parents’ State of nationality exclusively applies the principle of jus soli is born in the territory of another State that exclusively applies the principle of jus sanguinis, the child would not be considered a citizen of either State; hence, a stateless person.
Article 1 of the 1954 Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons defines a stateless person as a person who is not considered as a national by any State under the operation of its laws. Since many rights and privileges afforded by States may be exercised only by their nationals, a stateless person, therefore, is at a big disadvantage.
While nationality is the basis of the reciprocal obligation of allegiance on the part of the citizen and obligation of protection on the part of the State, a stateless person is not without obligations to the State in which he finds himself. Article 2 of the 1954 Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons provides that:
“Every stateless person has duties to the country in which he finds himself, which require in particular that he conform to its laws and regulations as well as to measures taken for the maintenance of public order.”
Reciprocally, although not a national of the State in which he finds himself, a stateless person is not entirely without right and protection. Under the same Convention, a stateless person shall be accorded the same treatment at least as favorable as that accorded to the nationals of the State with respect to freedom to practice their religion and freedom as regards the religious education of their children. A stateless person shall also be accorded the same treatment granted to a national of the country of his habitual residence with respect to rights to artistic rights and industrial property, free access to courts, rationing, elementary education, and public relief and assistance. A stateless person shall also be accorded the same treatment which shall be as favorable as possible and, in any event, not less favorable than that accorded to aliens generally in the same circumstances with respect to rights to movable and immovable property, right of association, wage-earning employment, liberal professions, housing, and freedom of movement.
Aiming to reduce statelessness by international agreement, the 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness has adopted the following measures to prevent statelessness:
“A Contracting State shall grant its nationality to a person born in its territory who would otherwise be stateless.” (Article 1)
“A Contracting State shall grant its nationality to a person, not born in the territory of a Contracting State, who would otherwise be stateless, if the nationality of one of his parents at the time of the person’s birth was that of that State.” (Article 4)
Since nationality is the legal bond between a State and an individual, such bond is not possible without the consent of the State. Such consent may be manifested by a State in several ways:
- Expressly, through a municipal law that confers nationality upon a foundling;
- Expressly, through an international convention or treaty where a State assumes the obligation to confer its nationality upon foundlings in its territory; or
- Impliedly, through a rule of customary international law that imposes an obligation on the State to confer its nationality upon foundlings in its territory.
This article focuses only on conferment of nationality on foundlings either by way of an obligation assumed under an international convention or imposed by an international custom or norm. However, the examination of municipal laws that confer nationality upon foundlings is still relevant as evidence of a general practice accepted as law, i.e., an international custom.
Hence, under International Law, the right of a foundling to nationality can be based on international conventions or on international customs, both of which are considered to be sources of International Law pursuant to Article 38, paragraph 1 of the Statute of the International Court of Justice (“ICJ Statute”).
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which was adopted by the General Assembly of the United Nations on 10 December 1948, has codified “nationality” as a human right. Article 15 of the Declaration reads:
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
As to the binding nature of resolutions of the U.N. General Assembly, Professor Ian Brownlie expresses the view that these resolutions, in general, are not binding on member States. He adds, however, that when the resolutions are concerned with general norms of international law, then acceptance by a majority vote constitutes evidence of the opinions of governments in the widest forum for the expression of such opinions.
As a mere resolution of the General Assembly, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights is not per se legally binding. There is, however, a view that since 1948 the Declaration has become binding as a new rule of Customary International Law. Paragraph 2 of the Proclamation of Teheran, which was adopted by the International Conference on Human Rights held in Iran in 1968 declares: “The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states a common understanding of the peoples of the world concerning the inalienable and inviolable rights of all members of the human family and constitutes an obligation for the members of the international community.”
In 1959, the Declaration on the Rights of the Child was proclaimed by the U.N. General Assembly through its Resolution 1386(XIV) of 20 November 1959. It contains a more emphatic provision on the right to nationality as applied to children as it makes it an entitlement of a child from birth. Principle 3 of the Declaration reads:
“The child shall be entitled from his birth to a name and a nationality.”
Another resolution of the U.N. General Assembly, the Declaration on Social and Legal Principles relating to the Protection and Welfare of Children, adopted on 3 December 1986, and published on 6 February 1987, also affirms the right to nationality as applied to children. Article 8 of the said Declaration reads:
“The child shall at all times have a name, a nationality and a legal representative. The child should not, as a result of foster placement, adoption or any alternative regime, be deprived of his or her name, nationality or legal representative unless the child thereby acquires a new name, nationality or legal representative.”
International conventions or treaties are agreements that establish rules that are expressly recognized by the parties to them. The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties defines a treaty as an international agreement concluded between States in written form and governed by international law, whether embodied in a single instrument or in two or more related instruments and whatever its particular designation.
Since express consent is required for a State to be bound by the rules that international conventions or treaties establish, States that do not become a party to a particular convention or treaty cannot be bound by its terms. This principle was explained by the ICJ in the North Sea Continental Shelf cases where it stated that:
“In principle, when a number of States, including the one whose conduct is invoked, and those invoking it, have drawn up a convention specifically providing for a particular method by which the intention to become bound by the régime of the convention is to be manifested-namely by the carrying out of certain prescribed formalities (ratification, accession), it is not lightly to be presumed that a State which has not carried out these formalities, though at all times fully able and entitled to do so, has nevertheless somehow become bound in another way. Indeed if it were a question not of obligation but of rights,—if, that is to say, a State which, though entitled to do so, had not ratified or acceded, attempted to claim rights under the convention, on the basis of a declared willingness to be bound by it, or of conduct evincing acceptance of the conventional régime, it would simply be told that, not having become a party to the convention it could not claim any rights under it until the professed willingness and acceptance had been manifested in the prescribed form.”
The principle is also echoed in the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties. It states: “A treaty does not create either obligations or rights for a third State without its consent.“ It adds further: “An obligation arises for a third State from a provision of a treaty if the parties to the treaty intend the provision to be the means of establishing the obligation and the third State expressly accepts that obligation in writing.”
Therefore, a rule conferring nationality upon foundlings, if established pursuant to an international convention or treaty, is only binding on States that are parties to the said convention or treaty. Consequently, foundlings found in States that are not parties to such an international convention may not compel said States to give them their nationalities.
Thus, the following international conventions that affirm the right of everyone to a nationality must be understood as binding only on State which are parties to them, either by ratification, accession, or any other means allowed by the particular convention in question.
The Council of Europe affirms the right of everyone to a nationality through the European Convention on Nationality, which it adopted on 6 November 1997 at Strasbourg. It provides:
Article 4 – Principles
The rules on nationality of each State Party shall be based on the following principles:
- everyone has the right to a nationality;
- statelessness shall be avoided;
- no one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his or her nationality;
The Arab States also recognize the right to a nationality. Article 29 of the Arab Charter on Human Rights, which was adopted by the Council of the League of Arab States on 22 May 2004, states:
- Everyone has the right to nationality. No one shall be arbitrarily or unlawfully deprived of his nationality.
- States parties shall take such measures as they deem appropriate, in accordance with their domestic laws on nationality, to allow a child to acquire the mother’s nationality, having due regard, in all cases, to the best interests of the child.
- No one shall be denied the right to acquire another nationality, having due regard for the domestic legal procedures in his country.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) also echoes a similar declaration which affirms the right to nationality. Article 18 of the ASEAN Human Rights Declaration, which was adopted on 18 November 2012 at Phnom Penh, Cambodia, states:
“Every person has the right to a nationality as prescribed by law. No person shall be arbitrarily deprived of such nationality nor denied the right to change that nationality.”
The Latin American States also uphold the right to nationality of every person. The American Convention on Human Rights, “Pact of San Jose, Costa Rica,” which was adopted by the Organization of American States (OAS) on 22 November 1969, states:
Article 20. Right to Nationality
- Every person has the right to a nationality.
- Every person has the right to the nationality of the state in whose territory he was born if he does not have the right to any other nationality.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality or of the right to change it.
The 1995 Commonwealth of Independent States Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, which was adopted on 26 May 1995 at Minsk, Belarus, also provides that:
- Everyone shall have the right to citizenship.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his citizenship or of the right to change it.
In other international conventions, this right to a nationality is guaranteed in a clearer language, i.e., as the right to acquire a nationality, especially in the case of children.
Article 24(3) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which was adopted on 16 December 1966 in New York, affirms that: “Every child has the right to acquire a nationality.”
Article 7(1) of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which was adopted on 20 November 1989 in New York, reads:
“The child shall be registered immediately after birth and shall have the right from birth to a name, the right to acquire a nationality and as far as possible, the right to know and be cared for by his or her parents.”
Article 7(2) of the same Convention imposes the further obligation upon States Parties to “ensure the implementation of these rights in accordance with their national law and their obligations under the relevant international instruments in this field, in particular where the child would otherwise be stateless.”
The African States also assert the right of every child to acquire a nationality. The African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child, which was adopted by the Organization of African Unity on 11 July 1990 at Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, states:
Article 6: Name and Nationality
- Every child shall have the right from his birth to a name.
- Every child shall be registered immediately after birth.
- Every child has the right to acquire a nationality.
- States Parties to the present Charter shall undertake to ensure that their Constitutional legislation recognize the principles according to which a child shall acquire the nationality of the State in the territory of which he has been born if, at the time of the child’s birth, he is not granted nationality by any other State in accordance with its laws.
While there is no question about the binding nature of the provisions of international conventions protecting the right of everyone to a nationality and to acquire a nationality, the question, however, is the scope of the said provisions and the nature of the obligation they impose upon the states which are parties to them. Are the said general rights to a nationality and to acquire a nationality sufficient to impose a binding obligation upon a state party to confer its nationality upon a foundling in its territory?
In General Comments No. 17: Article 24 (Rights of the Child), the Human Rights Committee has made the following observations:
“Special attention should also be paid, in the context of the protection to be granted to children, to the right of every child to acquire a nationality, as provided for in article 24, paragraph 3. While the purpose of this provision is to prevent a child from being afforded less protection by society and the State because he is stateless, it does not necessarily make it an obligation for States to give their nationality to every child born in their territory.”
In his Guide to the “Travaux Préparatoires” of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Marc Bossuyt made the following observations with respect to the adoption of the wording of Article 24, paragraph 3 of the ICCPR.
“During the ensuing debate, the word ‘acquire’ was inserted in draft Article 24(3), and the words ‘from his birth’ were deleted. Accordingly, the word ‘acquire’ would infer that naturalization was not to be considered as a right of the individual but was accorded by the State at its discretion.
Hence, the general right of everyone to nationality and of every child to acquire a nationality does not impose an unqualified obligation on the part of a State party to give its nationality on every child born on its territory.
The same interpretation would apply to all the other international conventions that protect the right of everyone to nationality and the more specific right of a child to acquire a nationality, including the Convention on the Rights of the Child which was adopted after the ICCPR. In fact, Article 7(2) of the Convention on the Rights of the Child provides: “States parties shall ensure the implementation of these rights in accordance with their national law and their obligations under the relevant international instruments in this field, in particular where the child would otherwise be stateless.”
Article 7(2) of the Convention on the Rights of the Child underscores the equal importance of a State’s “national law” and its “obligations under the relevant international instruments” in ensuring its implementation of the right of a child to acquire a nationality, in particular where the child would otherwise be stateless. This obligation is explained by the Human Rights Committee in paragraph 8 of General Comments No. 17, which reads:
“States are required to adopt every appropriate measure, both internally and in cooperation with other States, to ensure that every child has a nationality when he is born. In this connection, no discrimination with regard to the acquisition of nationality should be admissible under internal law as between legitimate children and children born out of wedlock or of stateless parents or based on the nationality status of one or both of the parents. The measures adopted to ensure that children have a nationality should always be referred to in reports by States parties.
While the international conventions cited above deal with the right to nationality as applied to anyone or any person, or to children in general, there are several international conventions that contain specific provisions that apply to foundlings and their right to a nationality.
The 1930 Hague Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws provides:
“Article 14. A child whose parents are both unknown shall have the nationality of the country of birth. If the child’s parentage is established, its nationality shall be determined by the rules applicable in cases where the parentage is known.
A foundling is, until the contrary is proved, presumed to have been born on the territory of the State in which it was found.
Article 15. Where the nationality of a State is not acquired automatically by reason of birth on its territory, a child born on the territory of that State of parents having no nationality, or of unknown nationality, may obtain the nationality of the said State. The law of that State shall determine the conditions governing the acquisition of its nationality in such cases.”
The 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, on the other hand, contains the following provisions:
- A Contracting State shall grant its nationality to a person born in its territory who would otherwise be stateless. Such nationality shall be granted:
(a) at birth, by operation of law, or
(b) upon an application being lodged with the appropriate authority, by or on behalf of the person concerned, in the manner prescribed by the national law. Subject to the provisions of paragraph 2 of this article, no such application may be rejected.
A Contracting State which provides for the grant of its nationality in accordance with subparagraph (b) of this paragraph may also provide for the grant of its nationality by operation of law at such age and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the national law.
A foundling found in the territory of a Contracting State shall, in the absence of proof to the contrary, be considered to have been born within that territory of parents possessing the nationality of that State.
- In relation to a Contracting State which does not, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 1 or of article 4 of this Convention, grant its nationality at birth by operation of law, the provisions of paragraph 1 of article 1 or of article 4, as the case may be, shall apply to persons born before as well as to persons born after the entry into force of this Convention.
- The provisions of paragraph 4 of article 1 of this Convention shall apply to persons born before as well as to persons born after its entry into force.
- The provisions of article 2 of this Convention shall apply only to foundlings found in the territory of a Contracting State after the entry into force of the Convention for that State.
The European Convention on Nationality also provides:
Article 6 – Acquisition of Nationality
1 Each State Party shall provide in its internal law for its nationality to be acquired ex lege by the following persons:
- children one of whose parents possesses, at the time of the birth of these children, the nationality of that State Party, subject to any exceptions which may be provided for by its internal law as regards children born abroad. With respect to children whose parenthood is established by recognition, court order or similar procedures, each State Party may provide that the child acquires its nationality following the procedure determined by its internal law;
- foundlings found in its territory who would otherwise be stateless.
The Covenant on the Rights of the Child in Islam, which was adopted by the 32nd Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers in Sana’a, Republic of Yemen in June 2005, states:
Article Seven – Identity
- A child shall, from birth, have right to a good name, to be registered with authorities concerned, to have his nationality determined and to know his/her parents, all his/her relatives and foster mother.
- States Parties to the Covenant shall safeguard the elements of the child’s identity, including his/her name, nationality, and family relations in accordance with their domestic laws and shall make every effort to resolve the issue of statelessness for any child born on their territories or to any of their citizens outside their territory.
- The child of unknown descent or who is legally assimilated to this status shall have the right to guardianship and care but without adoption. He shall have a right to a name, title and nationality.
The Charter of the United Nations acknowledges the existence of customary international law through Article 38(1)(b) of the ICJ Statute, which is incorporated into the Charter by Article 92 thereof. It states:
“The Court, whose function is to decide in accordance with International Law such disputes as are submitted to it, shall apply… international custom, as evidence of a general practice accepted as law.”
Being a general practice accepted as law, a rule of customary international Law requires the presence of a State practice (usus) and the belief that such practice is obligatory as a matter of law or juridical necessity (opinio juris sive necesitatis). Opinio juris was described by Professor Brownlie as a “sense of legal obligation, as opposed to motives of courtesy, fairness, or morality.”
We will now turn to examine if there is evidence of practice that States adhere to, out of a sense of legal obligation (opinio juris), that is sufficient to maintain that the obligation of a State to give its nationality upon a foundling born or found on its territory has crystallized into a rule of customary international law.
State practice in the form of having municipal laws granting nationality on foundlings in their territories has been found in the following States:
- United States of America – Section 301(f) of its Immigration and Nationality Act, also known as the Foundling Statute, provides:
SEC. 301. The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
- Canada – The Citizenship Act provides:
Section 3, Par. 4. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 3(1) (a), every person who, before apparently attaining the age of seven years, was found as a deserted child in Canada shall be deemed to have been born in Canada, unless the contrary is proved within seven years from the date the person was found.
- Austria – The Nationality Act of 1985 provides that:
Article 8. (1) Until proof to the contrary, a person under the age of six months found on the territory of the Republic is regarded as national by descent.
- Bulgaria – The Law for the Bulgarian Citizenship provides:
Art. 11. Considered born on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria is a child found on this territory, whose parents are unknown.
- Croatia – The Law on Croatian Citizenship provides:
Article 7. A child who was born or found on the territory of the Republic of Croatia shall acquire Croatian citizenship if both of his or her parents are unknown or are persons whose citizenship is unknown or are stateless persons. The child shall lose Croatian citizenship if by time he or she is fourteen it shall be determined that both of his or her parents are foreign citizens.
- Denmark – The Danish Nationality Act provides:
Article 1(2) A child found abandoned in Denmark will, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, be considered a Danish national.
- Finland – Section 12 of its Nationality Act of 2003 provides:
Section 12. Foundlings and children of parents with unknown citizenship
A foundling who is found in Finland is considered to be a Finnish citizen as long as he or she has not been established as a citizen of a foreign State. If the child has been established as a citizen of a foreign State only after he or she has reached the age of five, the child retains Finnish citizenship, however.
- Greece – The Greek Nationality Code states:
Article 1(2). A person born on Greek territory shall acquire the Greek nationality by birth, provided that such person does not acquire any foreign nationality by birth or is of unknown nationality.
- Hungary – The ACT LV of 1993 on Hungarian Citizenship states:
Section 3(3) Until proven to the contrary, the following persons shall be recognized as Hungarian citizens:
- b) children born of unknown parents and found in Hungary.
- Italy – The Law No. 91 of 1992 provides:
Article 1(2). The child of unknown parents who is found abandoned in the territory of the Republic shall, unless possession of another citizenship is proved, be deemed citizen by birth.
- Spain – The Spanish Civil Code provides that:
Article 17. The following persons are Spaniards by birth:
- d) Those born in Spain of uncertain filiation. For these purposes, minors whose first known place of existence is in Spanish territory shall be presumed born within Spanish territory.
- Sweden – The Act on Swedish Citizenship provides:
Section 2 Any foundling discovered in Sweden shall be considered to be a Swedish citizen until any indication to the contrary is discovered.
- United Kingdom – The British Nationality Act of 1981 states:
(2) A new-born infant who, after commencement, is found abandoned in the United Kingdom shall, unless the contrary is shown, be deemed for the purposes of subsection (1)-
(a) to have been born in the United Kingdom after commencement; and
(b) to have been born to a parent who at the time of the birth was a British citizen or settled in the United Kingdom.
- India – Section 3(1) of its Citizenship Act of 1955 states:
- Citizenship by birth
(1) Except as provided in sub-section (2), every person born in India, –
(a) on or after the 26th day of January, 1950.
Mere birth in India, even if both the parents are unknown, is sufficient.
- Sri Lanka – Its Citizenship Act of 1948 provides:
Every person first found in Ceylon as a newly born deserted infant of unknown and unascertainable parentage shall, until the contrary is proved, be deemed to have the status of a citizen of Ceylon by descent.
- South Korea – Article 2, paragraph 2 of its Nationality Law reads:
Article 2. Attainment of Nationality by Birth
(1) A person falling under any of the following subparagraphs shall be a national of the Republic of Korea at birth:
- A person who was born in the Republic of Korea, if both of the person’s parents are unknown or have no identity.
(2) An abandoned child found in the Republic of Korea shall be recognized as born in the Republic of Korea.
- Egypt – Its Law No. 26 of 1975 Concerning Egyptian Nationality provides:
Article 2: Shall be considered Egyptians:
- Those who were born in Egypt of unknown parents. A foundling in Egypt shall be considered as born in it, unless otherwise proved.
- Iraq – Its Law No. (46) of 1963 provides:
Article 4: Shall hereby deemed to be an Iraqi National:
- Every person in Iraq of unknown parents. The foundling who is found in Iraq, shall be deemed to be born there unless there shall be an evidence against it.
- Kuwait – Its Nationality Law of 1959 provides:
Article 3. Kuwaiti nationality is acquired by any person born in Kuwait whose parents are unknown. A foundling is deemed to have been born in Kuwait unless the contrary is proved.
- Mozambique – Its Nationality Act of 1975 states:
- The following shall be Mozambican nationals, provided they are born in Mozambique:
(b) Persons born of stateless parents or parents of unknown nationality or of unknown parents;
- Algeria – The Nationality Law of 1970 states that:
Article 7. The following are of Algerian nationality by birth in Algeria:
(1) the child born in Algeria of unknown parents;
However, the child born in Algeria of unknown parents shall not be considered to have ever been Algerian if, before he comes of age, it is established that he is also of foreign descent and if he possesses the nationality of his foreign parent in accordance with the law of that country.
Any foundling found in Algeria is considered to be born in Algeria until the contrary has been proved.
- Belize – The Nationality Act of 1981 provides:
Every person first found in Belize as a newly born deserted infant of unknown and unascertainable parentage shall, until the contrary is proved, be deemed to have the status of a citizen of Belize by descent.
- The following post-Communist States in Europe also grant exceptional jus soli citizenship for children of unknown parents, found in the territory, particularly: Albania, Bosnia H., Czech Republic, Estonia, FRY/Serbia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
The above shows that there is a big corpus of domestic statutes granting citizenship on foundlings. However, whether it satisfies the state practice requirement of customary international law is an entirely different question.
The State practice, to establish a rule of customary international law, must be extensive, virtually uniform, and show a general recognition that a rule of law or legal obligation is involved. As stated by the International Court of Justice in the North Sea Continental Shelf cases:
“Although the passage of only a short period of time is not necessarily, or of itself, a bar to the formation of a new rule of customary international law on the basis of what was originally a purely conventional rule, an indispensable requirement would be that within the period in question, short though it might be, State practice, including that of States whose interests are specially affected, should have been both extensive and virtually uniform in the sense of the provision invoked; and should moreover have occurred in such a way as to show a general recognition that a rule of law or legal obligation is involved.”
However, perfect uniformity in the application of the practice is not really necessary. In the Case Concerning Military and Paramilitary Activities in and against Nicaragua when it examined the customary nature of the principles of non-use of force and non-intervention, the ICJ stated that:
“It is not to be expected that in the practice of States the application of the rules in question should have been perfect, in the sense that States should have refrained, with complete consistency, from the use of force or from intervention in each other’s internal affairs. The Court does not consider that, for a rule to be established as customary, the corresponding practice must be in absolutely rigorous conformity with the rule. In order to deduce the existence of customary rules, the Court deems it sufficient that the conduct of States should, in general, be consistent with such rules, and that instances of State conduct inconsistent with a given rule should generally have been treated as breaches of that rule, not as indications of the recognition of a new rule. If a State acts in a way prima facie incompatible with a recognized rule, but defends its conduct by appealing to exceptions or justifications contained within the rule itself, then whether or not the State’s conduct is in fact justifiable on that basis, the significance of that attitude is to confirm rather than to weaken the rule.”
The ICJ also emphasized the necessity of opinio juris in several decisions. In the North Sea Continental Shelf cases, it observed:
“Not only must the acts concerned amount to a settled practice, but they must also be such, or be carried out in such a way, as to be evidence of a belief that this practice is rendered obligatory by the existence of a rule of law requiring it. The need for such a belief, i.e., the existence of a subjective element, is implicit in the very notion of the opinio juris sive necessitatis. The States concerned must therefore feel that they are conforming to what amounts to a legal obligation. The frequency, or even habitua1 character of the acts is not in itself enough. There are many international acts, e.g., in the field of ceremonial and protocol, which are performed almost invariably, but which are motivated only by considerations of courtesy, convenience or tradition, and not by any sense of legal duty.”
While the State practice of conferring nationality on foundlings is sufficiently dense and extensive, it does not appear to be virtually uniform.
A number of States give their citizenship on foundlings found in their territory without requiring that the foundling must have been born in their territory. Some States, on the other hand, require that a foundling be born in their territory in strict application of the principle of jus soli. But some States implement a presumption that foundlings are deemed to have been born in their territory unless the contrary is proved.
Other States implementing such presumption impose a period within which such presumption can be rebutted, and that after such period and there is no evidence against it, then the presumption becomes conclusive. An example of this is Finland, where a foundling retains Finnish citizenship if established as a citizen of another State only after he or she has reached the age of five. Another example is Canada that considers a deserted child to have been born in Canada, unless the contrary is proved within seven years from the date the person was found.
Some States also implement an age requirement on foundlings as a condition for giving its citizenship. For example, the United States requires that foundlings were under the age of five years at the time they were found. Canada requires that the foundling be found before apparently reaching the age of seven years. Austria requires that a foundling be found under the age of six months. The United Kingdom, on the other hand, requires that the foundling was a new-born infant at the time it was found. This reflects the understanding of some States that a foundling must be an infant or a very young child.
Therefore, the practice of States of giving nationality to foundlings found in their territory is not sufficiently uniform and consistent enough to constitute a rule of customary international law. There is also no clear evidence of opinio juris that States feel a sense of legal obligation to confer their nationality on foundlings found in their territory.
Some treaties known as law-making treaties (“traité-loi“) may also establish norms which, when coupled with opinio juris, result to rules of customary international law that become binding not only on the parties to the treaty, but also on non-parties. Article 38 of the Vienna Convention provides: “Nothing in articles 34 to 37 precludes a rule set forth in a treaty from becoming binding upon a third State as a customary rule of international law, recognized as such.”
In the ILA Report (London Principles), the International Law Association summarized the case law on the role of treaties in the formation of customary international law:
- A treaty may provide evidence of existing (lex lata) customary law;
- Multilateral treaties can provide the impulse or model for the formation of new customary rules through State practice.
- Multilateral treaties can assist in the “crystallization” of emerging rules of customary international law.
- A multilateral treaty may give rise to new customary rules (or to assist in their creation) “of its own impact” if it is widely adopted by States and it is the clear intention of the parties to create new customary law.
Treaties can, therefore, play an important role in the crystallization of emerging norms as binding international customs or at least to affirm their existence. In the North Sea Continental Shelf cases, the ICJ also recognized the norm-creating nature of treaties, as one of the recognized methods of establishing international customs, holding that:
“There is no doubt that this process is a perfectly possible one and does from time to time occur: it constitutes indeed one of the recognized methods by which new rules of customary international law may be formed.”
The ICJ, however, also declared that in order to become an international custom, the provision of a treaty in question must be:
“a norm-creating provision which has constituted the foundation of, or has generated a rule which, while only conventional or contractual in its origin, has since passed into the general corpus of international law, and is now accepted as such by the opinio juris, so as to have become binding even for countries which have never, and do not, become parties to the Convention.”
The relevant treaty provisions that specifically give foundlings the right to the nationality of the State where they are found state provide the following:
- A child whose parents are both unknown shall have the nationality of the country of birth. (Art. 14, 1930 Hague Convention);
- A foundling is, until the contrary is proved, presumed to have been born on the territory of the State in which it was found. (Art. 14, 1930 Hague Convention);
- A foundling found in the territory of a Contracting State shall, in the absence of proof to the contrary, be considered to have been born within that territory of parents possessing the nationality of that State. (Art. 2, 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness);
- Each State Party shall provide in its internal law for its nationality to be acquired ex lege by foundlings found in its territory who would otherwise be stateless. ( 6, European Convention on Nationality)
For the said treaty provisions to be binding on States, which are not parties to said conventions as norms of customary international law, said provisions must fulfill the said standards set by the ICJ.
The 1930 Hague Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws entered into force on 1 July 1937 by virtue of the ratification or accessions of ten States. As of this writing, only twenty-two States are parties to the Convention, namely Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Burma (Myanmar), China, Cyprus, Fiji, Great Britain, India, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Swaziland, Sweden, and Zimbabwe. Canada previously ratified the Convention in 1934 but subsequently denounced it 15 May 1996.
The 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness entered into force on 13 December 1975 and has sixty-four States parties as of this writing. However, while it has more parties, its provision on foundlings (Article 2) cannot be said to reflect existing rules of customary law. Article 12(3) of the Convention states that the provisions of Article 2 shall apply only to foundlings found in the territory of a Contracting State after the entry into force of the Convention for that State. That being the case, the provision on foundlings contained in Article 2 of the Convention neither provides evidence of existing customary law nor assists in the crystallization of rules of customary international law. The said provision creates a purely conventional or treaty obligation that is referable only to the Convention.
Moreover, not having been widely adopted by States, the said provision cannot give rise to a new rule (lex ferenda) of customary international law or assist in its creation “of its own impact.”
The same things can be said of the provision on the nationality of foundlings in Article 6 of the European Convention on Nationality, which entered into force on 1 March 2000. While the Convention is also open to non-members of the Council of Europe, the Convention, as of this writing, has been signed by twenty-nine States, but has been ratified by only twenty of those States. From the very wordings of Article 6, the obligation of a State Party to give its nationality to foundlings found in its territory who would otherwise be stateless shall be provided in its internal law. Evidently, it is an obligation that a State assumes within the context of the Convention, and not arising from a belief that it is rendered obligatory by the existence of a rule of customary international law requiring it.
While the right to nationality is declared as a fundamental human right by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and some international conventions, its specific application on foundlings is still a matter of State prerogative and discretion. A State has the exclusive prerogative to determine who its citizens are, which may be limited only by international obligations that the State itself has assumed in International Law.
Some States already give their nationality to foundlings found in their territory ex lege. However, there is no indication that such practice is done out of a sense of legal obligation, or in recognition of what States believe to be a rule of customary international law.
The 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness has implemented provisions to secure the right of foundlings to a nationality, and impose an obligation on States to ensure its observance by giving their nationality on foundlings found on their territory. However, being a mere treaty or conventional obligation, the same is binding only upon States which are parties to the Convention. Furthermore, not having been generally accepted by States, it cannot be lightly assumed that its provisions on foundlings have crystallized into the establishment of an obligation that exists outside of the Convention as a matter of general practice accepted as law.
Absent a national law or an international convention where a State has agreed to assume an obligation to confer its nationality on a foundling found in its territory, the right of a foundling to nationality cannot be enforced by an action against the State. It is not a right that enforces itself by its own inherent value.
Thus, the right of foundlings to a nationality will just be an empty rhetoric unless States accord it due respect and take measures, internally and internationally, to implement the right. Foundlings in States that have no national laws, and which are not parties to international conventions, that give foundlings their nationality may, therefore, find themselves stateless, and International Law affords no remedy.
 Dean, University of St. La Salle College of Law; Author: Public International Law Bar Reviewer; MCLE Lecturer & Bar Reviewer on Public International Law
 European Union Democracy Observatory on Citizenship, The EUDO Glossary on Citizenship and Nationality, available at http://eudo-citizenship.eu/databases/citizenship-glossary/glossary [accessed on September 7, 2015]
 H.C. Black, Black’s Law Dictionary (5th ed. 1979)
 Oxford English Dictionary, Oxford University Press, 1989
 Boleslaw A. Boczek, International Law: A Dictionary, Scarecrow Press Inc., 2005, p. 188
 See the European Union Democracy Observatory on Citizenship’s Glossary “Citizenship or Nationality?” available at http://eudo-citizenship.eu/databases/citizenship-glossary/terminology [accessed on September 7, 2015], which makes the following discussion about Russia:
“While modern international law uses the term ‘nationality’ to refer to the legal bond between an individual and a sovereign state, Russian domestic law uses the term ‘citizenship’ (grazdanstvo – гражданство). According to Russian legislation there is striking difference between citizenship (grazdanstvo – гражданство) and nationality (national’nost’ – национальность). In consequence, in the Russian context the term citizenship cannot be used as a synonym for nationality.
“The Constitution of the Russian Federation distinguishes between these two legal definitions. Thus, under Article 6 of the Russian Constitution citizenship (grazdanstvo – гражданство) of the Russian Federation shall be acquired and terminated according to federal law; it shall be one and equal, irrespective of the grounds of acquisition (Article 6 (1); a citizen of the Russian Federation may not be deprived of his or her citizenship (grazdanstvo – гражданство) or of the right to change it (Article 6 (3). At the same time, with regard to Article 26 (1) of the Russian Constitution the term ‘nationality’ (national’nost’ – национальность) is associated with the ethnicity of the person: ‘Everyone shall have the right to determine and indicate his nationality (national’nost’ – национальность). No one may be forced to determine and indicate his or her nationality (national’nost’ – национальность).’ As a result, in the Russian language, the term nationality (national’nost’ – национальность) refers to individual membership in a nation (нация) as a cultural, linguistic and historic community.”
 UN General Assembly, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 10 December 1948, 217 A (III)
 Nottebohm Case (Liechtenstein v. Guatemala); Second Phase, International Court of Justice (ICJ), 6 April 1955
 League of Nations, Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Law, 13 April 1930, League of Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 179, p. 89, No. 4137
 Jus soli literally means “right of the soil.”
 UN General Assembly, Convention Relating to the Status of Stateless Persons, 28 September 1954, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 360, p. 117
 Ibid., Art. 4
 Ibid., Articles 14, 15, 16, 20, 22, 23
 Ibid., Articles 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 26
 UN General Assembly, Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, 30 August 1961, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 989, p. 175
 Article 38, paragraph 1(b), Statute of the International Court of Justice, 18 April 1946
 See Ian Brownlie, Principles of Public International Law, at p. 3 (Fifth Ed. 1998)
 UN General Assembly, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 10 December 1948, 217 A (III)
 René de Groot, Survey on Rules on Loss of Nationality in International Treaties and Case Law, CEPS Papers in Liberty and Security in Europe, No. 57/August 2013, available at: http://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/16514111.pdf [Accessed on August 20, 2015]
 Ian Brownlie, Principles of Public International Law, at p. 14 (Fifth Ed. 1998)
 L. Malone, International Law, Emanuel Publishing Corporation, 1998, at p. 118
 Proclamation of Teheran, Final Act of the International Conference on Human Rights, Teheran, 22 April to 13 May 1968, U.N. Doc. A/CONF. 32/41 at 3 (1968)
 UN General Assembly, Declaration of the Rights of the Child, 20 November 1959, A/RES/1386(XIV)
 UN General Assembly, Declaration on Social and Legal Principles relating to the Protection and Welfare of Children, with special reference to Foster Placement and Adoption Nationally and Internationally : resolution / adopted by the General Assembly, 6 February 1987, A/RES/41/85
 ICJ Statute, Art. 38(1)(a)
 Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, 23 May 1969, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 1155, p. 331
 Vienna Convention, Article 2(1)(a)
 ICJ, North Sea Continental Shelf Cases (Federal Republic of Germany v. Denmark; Federal Republic of Germany v. Netherlands), I.C.J. Reports 1969, p.3, International Court of Justice (ICJ), 20 February 1969
 Id. at par. 28
 Vienna Convention, supra., Art. 34
 Id., Art. 35
 Council of Europe, European Convention on Nationality, 6 November 1997, CETS 166
 League of Arab States, Arab Charter on Human Rights, 12 Int’l Hum. Rts. Rep. 893, May 22, 2004
 Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), ASEAN Human Rights Declaration, 18 November 2012
 Organization of American States (OAS), American Convention on Human Rights, “Pact of San Jose”, Costa Rica, 22 November 1969
 Regional Treaties, Agreements, Declarations and Related, Commonwealth of Independent States Convention on Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, 26 May 1995
 UN General Assembly, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, 16 December 1966, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 999, p. 171
 UN General Assembly, Convention on the Rights of the Child, 20 November 1989, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 1577, p. 3
 Organization of African Unity (OAU), African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child, 11 July 1990, CAB/LEG/24.9/49 (1990)
 UN Human Rights Committee (HRC), CCPR General Comment No. 17: Article 24 (Rights of the Child), 7 April 1989
 M.J. Bossuyt, Guide to the “Travaux Préparatoires” of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 1987
 Id. at pp. 466-467
 General Comments No. 17, supra., par. 8
 League of Nations, Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Law, 13 April 1930, League of Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 179, p. 89, No. 4137
 UN General Assembly, Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, 30 August 1961, United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 989, p. 175
 Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Covenant on the Rights of the Child in Islam, June 2005, OIC/9-IGGE/HRI/2004/Rep.Final
 United Nations, Charter of the United Nations, 24 October 1945, 1 UNTS XVI
 ICJ Statute, Article 38(1)(b)
 Canada: Citizenship Act [Canada], R.S., 1985, c. C-29, 10 July 1985, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/48106cf72.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
 Austria: Federal Law Concerning the Austrian Nationality (Nationality Act 1985) (last amended 2006) [Austria], 30 July 1985, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b52114.html %5Baccessed 22 September 2015]
 Law for the Bulgarian Citizenship (last amended February 2013) [Bulgaria], 5 November 1998, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/49622ef32.html %5Baccessed 10 September 2015]
 Law on Croatian Citizenship (last amended 1993), 26 June 1991, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4dc14.html %5Baccessed 10 September 2015]
 Act on the Acquisition of Danish Nationality (amended to 2004) [Denmark], Consolidated Act No. 113 of 20 February 2003, with the amendments following from Act No. 311 of 5 May 2004, 7 June 2004, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/4e5cf36d2.html %5Baccessed 10 September 2015]
 Nationality Act (359/2003) [Finland], 359/2003, 1 June 2003, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b51614.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Greek Nationality Code [Greece], Law 3284/2004, 10 November 2004, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/4c90edcf2.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
 Act LV of 1993 on Hungarian Citizenship [Hungary], 1 October 1993, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4e630.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
Italian Parliament, Law No. 91 or 1992, 15 August 1992, available at http://www.culture.gouv.fr/entreelibre/Laurette/country/italytxt.html [accessed 12 September 2015]
 Civil Code of Spain (as approved by Royal Decree of 24 July 1889), available at http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/text.jsp?file_id=221319 [accessed 12 September 2015]
 Swedish Citizenship Act (with amendments up to and including SFS 2006:222) [Sweden], 30 April 2006, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/4e6628972.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
 British Nationality Act 1981, 1981 Chapter 61, 30 October 1981, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b5b08.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
 India: Act No. 57 of 1955, Citizenship Act, 1955, 30 December 1955, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b57b8.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Ko Swan Sik, Nationality and International Law in Asian Perspective, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 1990, at p. 77
 Citizenship Act , 15 November 1948, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b50414.html %5Baccessed 21 September 2015]
 Republic of Korea: Law No. 16 of 1948, Nationality Act (last amended 2010) [Republic of Korea], 20 December 1948, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3fc1d8ca2.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Law No. 26 of 1975 Concerning Egyptian Nationality , Official Journal No. 22, 29 May 1975, 29 May 1975, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4e218.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Law No. (46) of 1963 – Iraqi Nationality,1963, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4ec38.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Nationality Law, 1959, 1959, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4ef1c.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Nationality Act, 25 June 1975, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b5238.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Law No. 1970-86, 15 December 1970, Nationality Law, 18 December 1970, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b4d714.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Belizean Nationality Act 1981, 28 November 1981, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b50ac.html %5Baccessed 7 September 2015]
 Costica Dumbrava, Citizenship Policies in Eastern Europe: Acquisition and Loss of Citizenship in Sixteen Post Communist Countries (2007), at p. 31, available at http://www.etd.ceu.hu/2007/dumbrava_costica.pdf [accessed on 7 September 2015]
 ICJ, North Sea Continental Shelf cases, supra., at par. 74
 Case Concerning Military and Paramilitary Activities In and Against Nicaragua (Nicaragua v. United States of America); Merits, International Court of Justice (ICJ), 27 June 1986
 Id., par. 186
 ICJ, North Sea Continental Shelf cases, supra., at par. 77
 Nationality Act (359/2003) [Finland], 359/2003, supra.
 Canada: Citizenship Act [Canada], R.S., 1985, c. C-29, 10 July 1985, supra.
 Title III, Chapter 1, § 301, 8 U.S.C. 1401
 Canada: Citizenship Act [Canada], R.S., 1985, c. C-29, 10 July 1985, supra.
 Austria: Federal Law Concerning the Austrian Nationality (Nationality Act 1985), supra.
 British Nationality Act 1981, 1981 Chapter 61, 30 October 1981, available at: http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6b5b08.html %5Baccessed 12 September 2015]
 International Law Association, Final Report of the Committee on Formation of Customary (General) International Law, Statement of Principle Applicable to the Formation of General Customary International Law, International Law Association London Conference 2000, available at http://www.ila-hq.org/download.cfm/docid/A709CDEB-92D6-4CFA-A61C4CA30217F376 [accessed on September 7, 2015]
 Id. Section 21
 Id. Section 24
 Id. Section 26
 Id. Section 26
 ICJ, North Sea Continental Shelf cases, supra., at par. 71
 League of Nations, Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws, supra.
 UN General Assembly, Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, supra.
 See Articles 25 & 26, Convention on Certain Questions Relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws, supra.
 United Nations Treaty Collection, Convention on Certain Questions relating to the Conflict of Nationality Laws, Ratifications or definitive accessions, available at https://treaties.un.org/pages/LONViewDetails.aspx?src=LON&id=512&chapter=30&lang=en [accessed 9 September 2015]
 United Nations Treaty Collection, 1961 Convention on the Reduction of Statelessness, available at https://treaties.un.org/pages/ViewDetails.aspx?src=TREATY&mtdsg_no=V-4&chapter=5&lang=en [accessed 9 September 2015]
 Council of Europe Treaty Office, European Convention on Nationality, Status of Ratifications, avaialable at http://conventions.coe.int/Treaty/Commun/ChercheSig.asp?NT=166&CM=&DF=&CL=ENG [accessed 9 September 2015]