The last batch of the Online Coaching & Mentoring on Bar Exam Answering Techniques for the 2019 Philippine Bar Exams will begin on August 24, 2019, and will run from August 24 to October 31, 2019.
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY (DLSU) LAW ALUMNI can now avail of the Online Clinic & Coaching on Bar Exam Answering Techniques for the 2019 Bar Examinations at a subsidized rate of P1,000 with the balance of the fee to be paid by the DLSU.
NOTE: Before signing up, please read first the Frequently Asked Questions to learn about the registration fee, the mechanics of the program, and other terms & conditions.
TO REGISTER: Email or Message the following information:
- Your Complete Name
- Facebook Name or Facebook URL (for verification of identity only)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Name of Law School
- Year level (if still a law student)
- Year Graduated or Year Expecting to Graduate
- Number of times you have previously taken the Bar exams, if any
- Choose your Payment Option (BPI, BDO, Metrobank, Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, or Paypal)
- by text/sms to +63 920 938 7440; or
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by message to Atty. Ralph on Facebook
- After submitting your registration, I will contact you within a day or two for further instructions to complete your registration. Thank you for signing up for the Online Clinic & Coaching on Bar Exam Answering Techniques! 🙂
- Text me: +63 920 938 7440; or
- Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PM me: https://www.facebook.com/attyralph
- For more information, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
Privacy Statement Policy:
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. The personal information you furnish through this web page shall be treated as private and confidential. Your real name & name on Facebook shall be used for verification of your identity only. Your contact details, on the other hand, shall be used only in relation to the conduct of the online coaching or in responding to your queries. Your other information (age, gender, law school, year level, year graduated, and no. of times you have previously taken the Bar exams) shall be used only for understanding and assessing your performance and progress in the online coaching. We will neither sell nor give away your personal data to any third party without your knowledge and consent. However, we reserve the right to congratulate you publicly after you pass the Bar exams by including your name and law school in the list of passers from the online coaching program.