The next run of the Online Clinic & Coaching on Bar Exam Answering Techniques for the 2020/2021 Bar exams begins on October 1, 2020.
What’s New – Beginning in July 2020, Zoom meetings/webinars will be held exclusively for the registered participants of the Online Coaching & Mentoring program for a live discussion of Bar exam answering techniques.
NOTE: Before signing up, please read first the Frequently-Asked Questions to learn about the registration fee, the mechanics of the program, and other terms & conditions.
Registration Fee: P3,000
TO REGISTER: Email or Message the following information:
- Your Complete Name
- Facebook Name or Facebook URL (for verification of identity only)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Name of Law School
- Year level (if still a law student)
- Year Graduated or Year Expecting to Graduate
- Number of times you have previously taken the Bar exams, if any
- Choose your Payment Option (BPI, BDO, RCBC, Metrobank, GCash, PayMaya, PayPal, or Coins.ph)
- via text/sms to 0920 938 7440; or
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- via FB Messager to m.me/attyralph
- After submitting your registration, I will contact you within the day for the payment instructions. Thank you for signing up for the Online Clinic & Coaching on Bar Exam Answering Techniques! 🙂
- Text me: 0920 938 7440; or
- Email me: email@example.com
- PM me: m.me/attyralph
- For more information, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
- On Facebook:
- On YouTube:
- On Twitter:
- On Instagram:
Privacy Statement Policy:
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. The personal information you furnish through this web page shall be treated as private and confidential. Your real name & name on Facebook shall be used for verification of your identity only. Your contact details, on the other hand, shall be used only in relation to the conduct of the online coaching or in responding to your queries. Your other information (age, gender, law school, year level, year graduated, and no. of times you have previously taken the Bar exams) shall be used only for understanding and assessing your performance and progress in the online coaching. We will neither sell nor give away your personal data to any third party without your knowledge and consent. However, we reserve the right to congratulate you publicly after you pass the Bar exams by including your name and law school in the list of passers from the online coaching program.